Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:22 pm
Silent Despair 101
I don't know if anyone can answer this but why do you think they took beyblade off before they finished the serries?

Probably because the network fealt they weren't getting enough viewers for it. That or they got another show for a better deal and decided that they could afford to cut Beyblade.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:01 pm
Soppon
Silent Despair 101
I don't know if anyone can answer this but why do you think they took beyblade off before they finished the serries?

Probably because the network fealt they weren't getting enough viewers for it. That or they got another show for a better deal and decided that they could afford to cut Beyblade.

Those mother *insert bad word here*!!! scream Man that ticks me off!  

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:03 am
Mrs.BonJovi
Soppon
Silent Despair 101

Those mother *insert bad word here*!!! scream Man that ticks me off!

Haven't visited this guild in forever... ^^;

However, I'd have no idea what you guys are talking about, because all three seasons were aired here in the Philippines, albeit dubbed in Filipino. Finished all three seasons, too. biggrin

But hey, as for the station that took Beyblade off the air before they finished the season... well, it's not hard to understand from an economic point of view. Television is still part of media and business, so factors from those two will still come into play in deciding what shows to air and what shows to cancel. I won't go into details, though, since I'm bound to sound like my economics professor.

Oh, and question: has anyone here read the Metal Fight Beyblade manga? I know the story so far, in case anyone's interested.

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff