Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

Feng Ru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:38 pm

I found out about Naruto through the internet. In a chat room I always went to a little girl (Supposedly a little girl) started talking about Naruto and began role playing after that. As incredibly interested I was in it I asked her where I could find it and was directed to a website that displayed the manga, soon after that the manga was no longer available online. A year later I stumble upon Shonen Jump at a convenience store and was amazingly only 2 issues behind. And so the rest was history. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:45 am

I downloaded an episode, because the summary of it sounded cool. Now I've got all the episodes and all the manga that are out on my computer. sweatdrop

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:18 pm

This guy who works at Anime Club(a store) told my bro that Naruto was a good manga. And so starts our manga/DVD collceting of Naruto!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:29 pm

i know it had something to do with looking for another anime and I some how stubbled across Naruto...So

My shinobi senses led me.. and now I love the anime!!

ChibiAngelwolf

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:30 pm

ChibiAngelwolf
i know it had something to do with looking for another anime and I some how stubbled across Naruto...So

My Shindou senses led me.. and now I love the anime!!

Go Naruto *throws confetti*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:14 pm

After training my Shinobi skills I realized I had Byakugan eyes which allowed me to see things like good manga. I was able to locate it through my mad ninja skills. I guess it sort of helped that my friends told me about it, but that was after all my ninjas training.

goatling

Kimashi Mutsuyama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:37 pm

i was searching some p2p network for new animes i hadn't seen, found it, then found a bt site.. that was around episode 21 or so XD so long ago razz
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:16 pm

My sister was downloading some and i watched it.

Weis Voltlin

Naerin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:34 pm

I read a couple of chapters off the intenet and got instantly hooked.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:48 pm

My roommate here at college was watching on his comp and I liked what I saw so I started watching. Became my favorite anime thus far.

Piro21

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:31 pm

Well... In Animerica they covered it during the ninja special. I thought it looked cool with the picture. Then when I finished the article and I was dying to read it. Now it's my on my top 2 series. (my other favorite is DNAngel)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:35 pm

My friend told me about it, and kept nagging me so i decided what the heck...............and after the first episode i was hooked.................i had so many episodes on my comp my bro was complaining it took up too much space so i had to delete all the episodes i've watched.

AlphaBane

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44 pm

Shonen Jump.....

And ever since that glorious day, I've been passionately in love with it.

(as for the anime, I heard about it first in Shonen Jump, and then later discovered clips of it online and such - have yet to acutally watch an episode, though; I'm hoping for it come stateside soon)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:07 pm

Kara Kazeneko
Shonen Jump.....

And ever since that glorious day, I've been passionately in love with it.

(as for the anime, I heard about it first in Shonen Jump, and then later discovered clips of it online and such - have yet to acutally watch an episode, though; I'm hoping for it come stateside soon)

you never saw an episode? Wow o.o

ChibiAngelwolf

Sakata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:39 pm

I was chatting it up with a girlfriend in 2002, talking about the yaoi implications in one series or another [I think perhaps Wolf's Rain or something].

She brought up that she was currently obsessing over Naruto, and pointed out about the accidental kiss in chapter three. I have no idea where she got her source from, but I brushed it off at the moment.

A couple weeks later, I was looking for a new anime series to DL and remembered her ramblings about aforementioned kiss. On a lark, I searched it out and snagged the first episode.

Two weeks after that, I was cosplaying Sasuke at a convention and have been a dilligent fan ever since.

Now I infect others with my madness.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces