Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:59 am
^Probably likes ViVi from Final Fantasy...?

<> I'd keep it the way it is with Chibi-Usa as her daughter... I, personally, couldn't imagine it differently. It'd feel wrong any other way.

V Which senshi has the best uniform color combination in your opinion?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:44 pm
^ Can pull off the emo glasses (I can't lol)

<> I gotta say either Jupiter or Neptune. I love the Pink and Green and then I like the Greenish and Blue color as well. Love it

V How many times have you seen a "Sailor Earth" mentioned in fanfics or rpgs?  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:40 am
^ took my personality quiz and got chibiusa whee plus her pink hair's pretty

<>actually I have my own sailor earth xd she was my first fan character, i made her up when i was still a SM newbie, since then i've updated her (u can see her picture in the fanart gallery of this guild heart )

but i've only seen maybe 3 at the most other than my SE.

V what is your LEAST favorite song they used in the dub or is on one of those American SM soundtracks  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:37 am
^ Has a quiz that I don't remember taking....~_~;; better go take that right away!

<> I think Daddy's girl actually... But that's just because me and my dad/step-dad never got along...

V To be similar... how many Sailor Suns have you seen?  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:03 am
^ Has a freakin cool hat mwahaha lol.

<> One or two, I've seen so many Sailor Earth's though it is crazy lol.

V Name your favorite scout transformation (Stating which scout and what season's transformation)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:17 am
^love your wings!
<> Sailor Moon, Stars
V Which Sm villian do you think dresses the best?  

Bunni Rena

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:30 am
^ Love the pink hair... I should get mine colored that!!

<> I'd have to say... um... I LOVE Galaxia but over all Black Lady!!

v Whats your favorite catch phrase used on Sailor Moon?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:45 am
^ i really want ears like that!
<> i think "meatball head" is the cutest, and of corse i love "mamo-chan" but those really aren'r really catch phrases.....
v what is your favorite hair style of all the characters?  

Bunni Rena

Shamrockette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:00 pm
^ Your hair's really nice! ^_^
<> I can't decide between Jupiter's or Neptune's hair. I like both. heart
v What is the coolest weapon in the anime or manga, in your opinion?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:30 pm
^ Is a band nerd xd

<> Oh I don't know, at the moment I'll say Cresent Moon Wand because I haven't seen any other season other than 1 in so long I forgot all the other weapons lol

V Have you ever noticed that in "Usagi's Awakening! A message from a distant past!" that when you see Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion floating in the bubbles to be taken to earth, that you can see Sailor Neptune in one of the smaller balls in the background? (I find this funny, for you are not introduced to Neptune until... S is it?)  

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:26 pm
^ what a cute puppy!! i want one!
<> yeah i did........ at first i thought it was just another character i didnt think she was important......
v who has the best fuku?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:41 am
^ Though it's been said, the romantic style hair is so pretty! ^_^

<> Sailor Moon all the way! Either her Super or Eternal form.... but then again Saturn had a pretty awesome fuku too... remember the one with the pointy sleeves? ^_^

V If you were a senshi what would your senshi name and fuku colors be? (Non canon of course!)

I don't know how I'd be. Maybe Sailor Milky Way... with colors of dark curulean (a dark-bright greenish-blue to represent the sky/space) with really light yellow bows and stuff (to represent stars and stuff).... *muses*  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Bunni Rena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:36 am
^ you are soooo cute! i love your outfit! i wonder how long it took you to think of that outift! and i love the book! Go books ^_^
<>if i were a senshi......... if i were a senshi....... i dunno, i think a sailor fantasia will be the newest senshi, she will have dark red hair that is long and has curls at the end of the hair. she will have peiceing bright green eyes and her colors will be periwinkle and white and green. her name is Katryna adn she will get with the orion knight, named Oliver. there "planets" are fueding. although he lives on the middle star in orion's belt adn she live oh the out skirts of the milky way. yep that is the new scout and knight ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:41 am
^ You forgot the question...  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:42 am
(I wanted to answer that question too!! Gomen.... sweatdrop )
^ Love the Hat!!

<> I'd (if I were a senshi woman like the Starlights) my colors would be Lavender (skirt, chocker and sailor shoulder thingy) Royal Blue (Both front and back bows) ~shiny Glass slippers~ and a glass pendant that *glitter* and my hair/eyes would be dark chocolate brown (my natural color) Sound good?

v If you could have the chance to kiss one of the Sailor Moon Characters (like make them a real person) who would you kiss? I'd kiss Motoki since that’s what my last boyfriend looked like (green eyes and cute short blonde/brown hair and good build... I miss him).  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff