Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
What would a boggart turn into for you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:30 pm
A butterfly. *Yeah I am afraid of them with creepy eyes and tongues and scary! scream , that clown kinda scary too* ... or some insect... or a spider, ew!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:34 pm
One of my friends is afraid of butterflies... We love to freak her out about it, too. xd  

Magenta Platypus

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:28 pm
Spiders, bug, any insect, and arachnid, and dogs.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:52 pm
If I had a boggart it would either turn into a snake or a spider. I'm deathly afraid of both. My other fear is heights, I am deathly afraid of heights to, but out of all those three probably a snake.  

FayeKasumiValentine1

Kiyoshi-kun15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 4:03 pm
It would turn into a spider.....a really really big spider. Bigger than Ron's. I dont like spiders....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:04 pm
Just like Rupert Grint! heart I hate spiders!

So it would be some sort of Spider, mostly Tranugla(sp?)

British Rebel

Clintrea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 5:42 pm
If I came in contact with a boggart it would probably turn into Death, it just freaks me right out. If not death it would be some bizarre force of nature that i cannot control, like a tornado (they freak me out i get a good scare every year where i live) or something that can ultimatly lead to death. It scares me just thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:22 pm
Spiders! gonk  

covo

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:07 pm
The only thing that really terrifies me is falling from great heights. Can a boggart make itself look like the ground, very far away but rapidly approaching?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:11 am
padfoot_luv
my bogart would probly turn into a ghost...i get terrified thinking about them!!!

o ya ghosts freak me out too!! my boggart wud either turn into that or an image of myself drowning or burning to death!!! :shudder shudder: sweatdrop !!  

shruti_frutie

shruti_frutie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:13 am
RubyRays
Spiders, bug, any insect, and arachnid, and dogs.

Dogs?? Come on!!! dogs are soooooo cute!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:04 pm
the bogart will turn into a ferris wheel, I'm freaked out about being in high places.  

ceebee skank

Kekepania

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:55 am
Since we're talking about boggarts can I say something magical I'd be afraid of?
Well, I think my boggart would turn into a dementor (I'm not trying to copy Harry biggrin ). I'm afraid of fear itself- of being afraid and not living a life because I'm afraid or hiding myself. Also, dementors wrap so many scary things into one- I'd definitly be scared of them and having to relive my worst memories. *Shudders

In the muggle world, I'd probably be afraid of say, a coffin. I'm so scared of being trapped forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:52 am
my would be my pre calculus book....*shudders* i hate math.  

angel_of_music06

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:29 am
for me it would be many small spiders...one big one I can handle but its the number of them and their size that scares me....we had a nest of spiders behind a couch and I tell you something, a nest of spiders is WORSE than one big one. eek crying  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff