Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

Spikelema

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Byakuugan is better in my oppinion. Because I remember Kakashi saying that the Uchiha is believed to have come from the Hyuga clan originally. Also with the byakuugan vs sharingan battle. you have to look into the persons eye's for most of Sharingans effects but with Byakuugan you have a 360 degree view and will never look in their eye's. Also If you say that byakuugan in only close range it isn't. You can use it to see what you opponent is going to do and act accordingly. And one of you said that Byakuugan only relies on close combat because you have to hit the tenkestu. only Neji and the head of the Uchiha family can see them. Hinata can't to be able to see them is like not only having Byakuugan but having it improved. Also don't forget byakuugan users can learn the "Perfect defence" and release chakra from tenkestu and counter all attacks. Basicly the only reason Neji lost to naruto is because he didn't beat him when he had him beat lol. Stupid talking I would have hit him before Naruto got the Kyuubi no chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:28 pm
xMArion
Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

User Image  

zekim

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:44 am
Spikelema
Byakuugan is better in my oppinion. Because I remember Kakashi saying that the Uchiha is believed to have come from the Hyuga clan originally. Also with the byakuugan vs sharingan battle. you have to look into the persons eye's for most of Sharingans effects but with Byakuugan you have a 360 degree view and will never look in their eye's. Also If you say that byakuugan in only close range it isn't. You can use it to see what you opponent is going to do and act accordingly. And one of you said that Byakuugan only relies on close combat because you have to hit the tenkestu. only Neji and the head of the Uchiha family can see them. Hinata can't to be able to see them is like not only having Byakuugan but having it improved. Also don't forget byakuugan users can learn the "Perfect defence" and release chakra from tenkestu and counter all attacks. Basicly the only reason Neji lost to naruto is because he didn't beat him when he had him beat lol. Stupid talking I would have hit him before Naruto got the Kyuubi no chakra.

I remembered someone saying that, but I couldn't remember if it was actually in the comic. Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

NOOOO OBITOOOOO *cries everytime she sees that*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:03 am
What manga chapter was that? WANNA READ!  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:17 am
Damn, I can never remember. It took me forever to re-find sasuke's past -_-
All i know is that 177 is kakashi's speech to sasuke.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:56 pm
@_@;; both of them are too cool >_< !! i want both razz  

.Reinforce.Me.

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:23 pm
zekim
xMArion
Add'l: Is Kakashi from the same advanced bloodline as Sasuke? *How come he only has one Sharingan*

..ok, i only know naruto through anime. and i've skipped some or maybe anime hasn't reach that episode yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:07 am
It hasn't reached that yet  

Captain Verd

shadowmidori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:27 pm
byakuugan requires your opponent to move before reaction and cant see directly behind it
sharingan can read their upcoming movements so you can easily counter
and sharingan looks cooler  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:35 pm
shadowmidori
byakuugan requires your opponent to move before reaction and cant see directly behind it

sharingan is strong in illusionary techniques too...  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:14 am
shadowmidori

359 degree radias means you can't see a needle thrown at your back and anyway if the oponent is close enough you can see them in your 'divination' which means you can see them ever better also simple things like eye movements and the sort mean you can tell your opponents reaction while sharingan makes it look like you can see the future in a way byakuugan can.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:43 am
Besides, Byakuugan can see to what parts of the body the chakra is being focused and how much, so you can pinpoint their technique and counter or block it.  

Captain Verd

Hansy-Kun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:21 pm
Sharingan:
-Copies Moves
-See peoples moves before they do them
-Sees through genjutsu
-Mangekyou...

Byakugan:
-Can kill you in one hit
-Can see 360
-Can see for 50 meters
-Can ahnialate your chakra system
-Can control chakra pores

The Byakugan is better...Although I think the Sharingan is cooler.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:23 pm
k4it0u
i know...tell me about it whee  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:42 pm
cherryblossom_chan
k4it0u
i know...tell me about it whee
to have both would be awesome... 3nodding but if i had to choose i would have to take the bakugan  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff