Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Post (a) picture(s) of yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:01 pm
so uncreative a tailor. and the second i get an up to date pic, i'll scan it in.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:08 pm
jagged1
so uncreative a tailor. and the second i get an up to date pic, i'll scan it in.

If I were Seth, I'd control his (the tailor) mind and make him make me new slippers... slippers that weren't so boring and simple... ones with gold and gemstones around them... heart

You do that Jagged... new pictures are always best... 3nodding  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:58 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

If I were Seth, I'd control his (the tailor) mind and make him make me new slippers... slippers that weren't so boring and simple... ones with gold and gemstones around them... heart

^________^ i like the way you think on his clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:14 pm
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

Thanks... heart He looks really good wearing gold!!! *wishes that there was a drool icon* 4laugh  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Freakachick

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 12:14 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

Thanks... heart He looks really good wearing gold!!! *wishes that there was a drool icon* 4laugh

Gold, and puuuuuuuurrrple... yum...

But now we should kill the royal tailor and hire ourselves. Quickly, everyone, to the CosplayCon!! lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:40 pm
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

But now we should kill the royal tailor and hire ourselves. Quickly, everyone, to the CosplayCon!! lol

lol...

-At the Con-

Sana: *work on making new slippers for Seth-shukun*

Death: *walks in with a knife in her hand; blood dripping from the end* That takes care of the last one...

Sana: It's so awesome that we are the tailors now!!! *smiles*

Death: Indeed...

Jagged: *enters with a chest full of gems and gold* Here's the latest stash... *puts it down on the table*

Sana: Oooooooo... *takes out a couple of rubies and diamonds* This is just perfect!!! *inserts them into the slippers*

Jagged: Beautiful... and just imagine how they will look in his holy feet... *drools*

Seth: *enters and sees them* Umm... where are my tailors???

Death: Right here!!! *gleams*

Seth: Uh-huh... what are you rabid fangirls doing in here???

Sana: Rabid fangirls?! What do you mean "rabid fangirls"?! We are professionals!! *smiles and finshes the slippers; takes them down to his feet* Here... try these on...

Seth: *blinks, but puts his feet into them* Hmm... comfortable... *looks at them* Where did you get these???

Jagged: We made them!! Do you like?

Seth: *nods* Very much so... continue on with your work... *exits with his new slippers on*

Death: We are soooo hired!! And to think... all we had to do was do away with his previous tailors... *smirks* That was even more fun than killing the spanish dubbers!!!

Jagged: Hell yeah!!

Sana: *smiles*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:44 am
I got it out, I changes my mind sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:45 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

lol...

-At the Con-

Death: *walks in with a knife in her hand; blood dripping from the end* That takes care of the last one...

Jagged: *enters with a chest full of gems and gold* Here's the latest stash... *puts it down on the table*

Sana: Oooooooo... *takes out a couple of rubies and diamonds* This is just perfect!!! *inserts them into the slippers*

Jagged: Beautiful... and just imagine how they will look in his holy feet... *drools*

Sana: Rabid fangirls?! What do you mean "rabid fangirls"?! We are professionals!! *smiles and finshes the slippers; takes them down to his feet* Here... try these on...

Seth: *blinks, but puts his feet into them* Hmm... comfortable... *looks at them* Where did you get these???

Seth: *nods* Very much so... continue on with your work... *exits with his new slippers on*

Death: We are soooo hired!! And to think... all we had to do was do away with his previous tailors... *smirks* That was even more fun than killing the spanish dubbers!!!

Death: Now that the royal tailors are gone with [[ twisted ]] I'll get the royal peddlers! (They're the ones that make his robes... No really, they are.)  

Freakachick

iProcrastinate

5,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:11 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

lol...

-At the Con-

lol..That's really cool. I can just picture you guys as his royal tailors.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:35 pm
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
SKfantheXTREME
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
jagged1

lol...

-At the Con-

Death: Now that the royal tailors are gone with [[ twisted ]] I'll get the royal peddlers! (They're the ones that make his robes... No really, they are.)

(Hai)

Sana: If we keep this up then we'll be able to do everything for Seth-shukun!!! We'll be rich and powerful!!! Mwahaha... twisted *gleams* To the CostumeCon!!!

*weird Superhero music plays*

(rotflmfao!)  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:19 am
User Image
hehe, thaz mey ^___^  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:42 pm
Set0Kaiba
User Image
hehe, thaz mey ^___^

|)4|V||7. That. Character. Smallness!. *twitch*.
And 90% of it is easy hira/kata! I can't make out the kanji!  

Freakachick

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:04 pm
SKfantheXTREME
Set0Kaiba
User Image
hehe, thaz mey ^___^

|)4|V||7. That. Character. Smallness!. *twitch*.
And 90% of it is easy hira/kata! I can't make out the kanji!

At least you can make out most of it... whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:33 pm
heres a pic of me...meh its not that great but hey!! lol blaugh !User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

kittyz_game

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 6:48 pm
kittyz_game
heres a pic of me...meh its not that great but hey!! lol blaugh !User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not that great but still better than me! xp Imagine a female version of a cross between Edward Elric and Yoh Asakura... with a mix of Faust...  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff