Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
What video/computer game are you currently playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have an all time favorite game?
  Yes! (Post what it is!)
  No, I don't play games.
  No, there are too many to decide from!
View Results

DeenieVolente

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:23 am
The sims 2! But I'm always playing that blaugh ! And I'm playing Fable: The Lost Chapters.
I was playing the Da Vinci code, I liked the puzzles, but then it came to a point where it was against my religion so I had to uninstall it. Too bad I didn't get to see the ending.
I'm totally looking forward to playing Psychonauts, though, I'll be getting it soon. YAY! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:16 pm
I can't play Sims 2 for more than an hour without getting depressed and wondering what is the point of my sims life. It all seems so futile. =/  

MrBobVilla
Vice Captain

headstartrestart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:18 pm
I am currently playing....

Tales of Legendia, Tales of Phantasia, Breath of Fire 3 and 4, and Tales of Symphonia.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:54 pm
xd Right now I'm Playing Diablo II :Lord Of Destruction...^_^ Yes, for the first time...X_X... I know, I know... but I just now got a hold of it from a friend. I LOVE MY FRIEND!... I guess, I don't know... He's like... kinda a total homophobe... and if he found out I was Bi, he'd probally kill me... Just like my brothers would... >_>...Wow, got off topic there. But, umm... U'm really looking forward to Spore mrgreen I watched Will Wright's hour long presentation/lecture on that at my friends house... (Yes, it's the same friend... >_>) It was like...*angelic 'aww' thingy* eek ...ANYWAYS......  

Captain Suicide

Splinterkiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:54 am
I never get sick of the Sly Cooper games
But i'm on Tony hawk's Ameraicn wastland and Hitman 3 Blood money  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:55 am
MrBobVilla
I can't play Sims 2 for more than an hour without getting depressed and wondering what is the point of my sims life. It all seems so futile. =/
same! xd  

Splinterkiller

There_Goes_My_Decaf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:14 am
PC- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
PS2- Legends of Legia 2  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:13 pm
...Well, Now Im playing Command & Conquer: Red Alert... HA!!
Im a fan of C&C... xd  

-Marrue-

4,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Junior 100

MoonMongoose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:31 am
My All-time favorite game: Phoenix Wright for the DS... I know it's not your usual "OMG HALO" or "FF FTW" but it's a game that I've played over and over and still have yet to get bored with it. Hell, I'm playing it through for the 5th time right this second. My DS is open next to my keyboard and I'm freaking out my neighbors (Can't speel lol) by shouting Objection at the top of my lungs xd

Close second is Disgaea... or Makai Kingdoms... or La Pucelle... infact anything developed by Nippon Ichi. I really REALLY cannot wait for Disgaea 2 to come out over here All the way in October... Damn Europe! Why couldn't I live closer to Japan? >.<

As for what I'm playing right now, I meantioned that earlier ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:12 pm
Too many to choose from. xp  

alheape

Femmy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:59 pm
My all time fav game is: Kingdom Hearts just love all the squaresoft/enix games and am adicted to disney redface

i'm playing Final Fantasy VII at the moment, just waiting for Kngdom hearts II to come out here in Holland.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:52 pm
Armored Core: Silent Line.
Homigawd, dual heavy artillery arms ftw.
Balancing that with cultivating my FFX Blitzball team. Good ole Wedge...  

Disamorado

Ros!e

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:43 pm
Internet games; gunbound, runescape, roseonline, ragnarok online, SRO, maple story

Other; morrowind, UT, Half life 2 ... and alot of others.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:18 am
At the moment Oblivion is stealing most of my playing time, but for overall best I guess I love Sims 2  

DarrkElf

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:17 pm
It would take forever to list my favourite games for each system...x3

But I'm currently playing:

Computer: Black and White: Creature Isle | Impossible Creatures.

Console Games: Baten Kaitos and Dragon Warriors Monsters 2: Coby's Journey.

: So many games, so little time. Those are the ones I most frequent for now.  
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games