Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should there be King Goron in SSBB
  Yes
  No
View Results

last angel served

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:30 pm
Links my man, He has cool clothes and the top weponry to show it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:26 am
rainuken
MovieFreek
Im stuck between Kirby and Roy i mostly use Kirby because he saves me when im in a tight spot unlike Roy if he fall i seem to kill him all the time

Same here
ditto  

dante_sparta

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:54 am
Ganondorf.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:53 pm
BOWSER ALL THE WAY! domokun  

blade642

Woof_BlackHayate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:25 pm
I use a lot of characters. I'd have to say Young Link, 'cause he's got all of Link's moves (close and far-range combat, though the arrows kind of suck), and has a better jump than his older counterpart.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:09 am
Woof_BlackHayate
I use a lot of characters. I'd have to say Young Link, 'cause he's got all of Link's moves (close and far-range combat, though the arrows kind of suck), and has a better jump than his older counterpart.

It's all about the wall jump.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Kannibal Cow

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:44 pm
young link - even though he is a low tier character he rules under my control - he has awesome short and long range attacks - he is better than link mainly because he is faster and can jump higher (I know I'm not the only one who uses him and hes not mine I just love playing as him.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:22 pm
LINK because i know almost all his moves lol  

Mop_Head00

Zerotar

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:03 pm
1. IC
2. Luigi
3. Kirby
4. Dr. Mario
5. Falco  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:35 pm
its about the JigglZ  

ShluKk

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

hells_nightwish

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:30 pm
roy or bowser
bowser becouse hes a strong guy i choose him if i want to win quick
roy becouse he actuly puts on a good fight and hes quick  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:29 pm
I can play very well with all the characters, but my faves are Both Links, Mewtwo, Falco, Kirby, and Jigglypuff. I don't like Captain Falcon that much. Ice Climbers are good. In fact, what some people fail to realize is that all the characters are good, you just have to get to know their techniques, weaknesses, and strong suits. Some characters are better for one-on-one matches, some better for 3 or 4 player matches, and some are good for anything. A lot of the stages are good, too. My friends just pick three different stages each time: Hyrule Temple, Corneria, and Final Destination. They're great courses, but I really think players need to go out of their comfort zone and use characters they don't like and go to stages they don't like every once in a while. That way, with enough practice, you can use anyone, against anything, anywhere, and still have a good time, win or lose. Nuff said.=)
-P.S. BRAWL IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!  

elf_hero66

elf_hero66

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:34 pm
archangel3102
Links my man, He has cool clothes and the top weponry to show it.

EXACTLY!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:28 pm
I keep switching my characters...
One time it was peach, then its was Zelda, Roy and Marth one time, Link and young another, Then it was pikachu, gandorf an other time, captain falcon is really good, I love Mr Game and Watch, but right now my favevourite is the Iceclimbers. I was good with them at first untill really tried it. Then after I had stratagies and then I became good with. i pretty much like using all of the charcaters, but I have different times for them though to be my favourite mrgreen

moose_tail

Flyheight

Distinct Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:35 pm
ness  
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items