Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear them?
  yes
View Results

Teh Rainbow Socked Ninjas

Invisible Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:49 pm
Yeah, round here we call 'em jelly bracelets.

But no silly sex stuff, or meaning.

I have like, thirty.

Or more.

Once I wore them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:35 pm
The sad thing is my mom is into those kind of things and i wore some black red ones my freind gave me and my mom was telling me that i was a 'whore' and me and my freinds were all 'sex toys'.........jeez is that what they mean by 'mother's love'? cuz if it is i'd rather live with my father....... stare  

Alex_nightmare

Alex_nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:52 pm
XxGothicKittiexX
I used to wear those....I made up my own meanings...
Break the:
red-costs you $4
Green-costs you $2-5 (depending on my mood)
Pink, blue and black- costs you $12
Clear-costs you about $7-8

If they broke it they had to pay....no one would break mine ^_^

that's a good idea, i should do that!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:22 pm
Teeheee the sex bracelets.

Well.

My friend wears black ones, and I always sneak up behind her and make like I'm gonna snap it.

Scares the heck outta her o' course ^^;

And another friend of mine has an entire list of what every one means =O

I think the purple one means you have to make out...

((I know this because said other friend is the most likely to walk up to me and snap it just to make out with me xD))

So yes.

I never thought much of 'em.

(('Til I wore 'em once and my stepmom had a spasm, that is O.o;; ))

I think they're just bracelets.

But if people wanna put meaning behind 'em, then all the more power to 'em. It isn't hurting me, after all.

-shrug-

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

AverageTyrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:29 pm
I remember those from junior high.

"OMIGOSH U BROKE MAH LIGHT BLUE BRACELET. U KNOW WHAT DAT MEANS! SEX IN TEH WATAR!" wink

I always thought anyone who actually followed them was idiots. And what kind of 12 year old has sex because a bracelet told them to? Retards.
mad

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:00 pm
I remember it being referred to as that....but not many people still consider them as that.....as for me...I wear them....and I create various designs with them to wear.....when people see them they are like "Whoa.. How the hell did you make that?"...then I show them how simple it actuallly is.....I even made a "gauntlet" of bracelets covering the entire forearm using 20 of these bands.....the only problem is that for many of these designs, you need skinny arms, the largest size band, and a bottle to stretch the band wider while being careful to take into account the changes of the arm as it goes to your wrist........I didn't think of the last part when I did it though....I thought of that after....I don't have pics of the designs....but I'll try to get some to show you guys....  

OverlordMMM

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:42 pm
I like those bracelets...I just wear them like regular bracelets...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:22 am
Lol I don't beleive one of my posts has lasted this long. rofl Yea I hate it when people pop them just to be perverted. I get pissed cuz those things are expensive for lil rubber bracelets!!!  

FenderSkaface

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:47 pm
'eh they really don't stand for anything to me

i wear them because i like how they look, not what they stand for

i wont let people break them off my wrist unless i'm not strong enough to get them away - they're usually just messing around with me.

but anyway the things are too expensive for that, especially when you get them at hot topic.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:02 am
I just call them sex braceletes because it's really the only name anyone around here would be able to recegnize them by.

I could care less about what they mean, and if someone intends to go through with the breaking of one against my will, they will find themselves with body parts bitten off.

I wear them occasionally, sometimes all 50 that I own, but don't follow the meanings. For me, it's if you break one you're buying me new ones.

Satan on Speed

(+Omega Beaver+)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:21 am
Out here they are not concidered sex braclets of any kind but i haveheard over the news bullshit about it.
and that's all it is bullshit.
If a little preeteen is going to come up with something like that then they are extremly perverted and seriously need to go buy a hooker or spemthing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:35 am

'Ah, the sex bracelets. I've heard of them, they have them here. The color of the bracelet means you've done a certain sexual act. I think it was something like this:
* Black: sexual intercourse
* Blue: blow job (alternate meaning: lap dance)
* Green: cunnilingus (alternate meaning: outdoor sex, hug)
* Clear: whatever you want (alternate meaning: hug)
* Orange: kiss
* Yellow: hug (alternate meaning: analingus)
* Red: lap dance (alternate meaning: French kiss, oral sex)
* Purple: a**l sex (alternate meaning: holding hands, doggy style)
* Silver: fisting
* White: flash your tits (alternate meaning: gay kiss, French kiss)
* Pink: flashing
* Gold glitter: make out
* Brown: toss my salad, i.e., analingus
* Glow in the dark: using sex toys, e.g. vibrators, dildos, etc.

Most people around here wear them in accordance with these little rules. I used to wear them just because they were easy to steal from Hot Topic and I had a lot of them. I usually had the black and blue combo on my arms.

Hallusinogen

fallenangel704

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:19 pm
yeah I've heard of that. But it does't keep me from wearing them. If anybody ask me about them or breaks them, I'll be like "oh, you believe in that? Do you believe in the tooth fairy too? Your such a 'tard! By the way you owe me a new bracelet." or "Wow, your desprate!"Harsh? maybe, but it pisses me off! They have no right to break my stuff over some silly "sex game".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:36 am
At parties, and raves, you know, stuff like that, people ware those bands to say what kind of sex their into. like green= want sex with rich people, blue= gives blow jobs. stuff like that...  

Hel Daughter of Loki

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:26 am
Ive worn these a few times, but i never bought any. my friend gave me some orange, white and red one. but he took the white one back and put it on another girl and broke it cuz hes always trying to kiss her. (apparently white meant kiss) but she just slapped him.

and the about a month ago i found a blue glow in the dark one and i thought it was amazing! i heart stuff that glows in the dark! but my boyfriend was always threatening to break it and i would have to follow him around so it wouldnt break and scream at him such as: "you b*****d jack@$$!! let the fu** go!! its only glowinthedark! it doesnt even mean anything! i hate you i hate you i hate you why would you do this to me let go!!! how dare you try to break my precious!!"

and then he would let go.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces