Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:56 pm
This is in the letters of my new issue of TV Guide:

Stargate Needs To Get Out More
The new season of Stargate SG-1 stinks! The characters don't visit other worlds. There's no excitement or adventure. I really love the show, but I think the writers are more interested in building up Stargate Atlantis. -Jeanette Szypula, Philadelphia

-I don't think S8 stinks per say, I do like it a lot, but I agree with the second half about not going offworld enough and spending all there creative energy on Atlantis. *shakes head* stare It's these kinds of things that make you think...no 9th season. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:56 pm
Calixto
This is in the letters of my new issue of TV Guide:

Stargate Needs To Get Out More
The new season of Stargate SG-1 stinks! The characters don't visit other worlds. There's no excitement or adventure. I really love the show, but I think the writers are more interested in building up Stargate Atlantis. -Jeanette Szypula, Philadelphia

-I don't think S8 stinks per say, I do like it a lot, but I agree with the second half about not going offworld enough and spending all there creative energy on Atlantis. *shakes head* stare It's these kinds of things that make you think...no 9th season. crying

It could be that they are using the creativity for Atlantis, but I kinda like them not going off world. You get to see how they react with Earth Humans and vice versa. I always wanted to see how Teal'c adjust to Earth, and how SG-1 spends their downtime. Plus, it's almost like SG-1's plots can be like: Been there, done that. With being on Earth, the writers haven't really been there.  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:07 pm
That may be it. I guess I still kind of miss Jack going on missions with them  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:27 pm
SammySue
Datastorm
SammySue
Datastorm
Dea and #Teddy#
Hmmm..general talk....how about what character do you most relate to? I would have to say Sam because she is the girl of the group.

i say Jonas because of one episode
when he's gaining precognition because of the tumor, i think i would have done EXACTLY the same thing if i were him, plus he's just cool

My sister would love you! She's a major Jonas fan.

tell ur sis to pm me if she wants to talk wink

I will. She loves talking to people. She's a very social person.

i haven't gotten a pm from her yet  

Datastorm

Invisible Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:35 am
Datastorm
SammySue
Datastorm
SammySue
Datastorm
Dea and #Teddy#
Hmmm..general talk....how about what character do you most relate to? I would have to say Sam because she is the girl of the group.

i say Jonas because of one episode
when he's gaining precognition because of the tumor, i think i would have done EXACTLY the same thing if i were him, plus he's just cool

My sister would love you! She's a major Jonas fan.

tell ur sis to pm me if she wants to talk wink

I will. She loves talking to people. She's a very social person.

i haven't gotten a pm from her yet

I told her. Her screen name is Georgie-Loo if you want to pm her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:53 pm
smile  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:03 pm
Happy October everyone! biggrin Ooh do you know what October means? Stargate SG-1 Season 7 comes out on DVD on the 19th! Wheee! xd whee whee heart AwEsOmE.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:25 pm
Calixto
Happy October everyone! biggrin Ooh do you know what October means? Stargate SG-1 Season 7 comes out on DVD on the 19th! Wheee! xd whee whee heart AwEsOmE.

Yeppers! I already pre-order mine at Amazon.com for about $50! I'm so happy to get it that cheap. blaugh  

SammySue
Crew

faeriekitsune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:29 pm
SammySue
Yeppers! I already pre-order mine at Amazon.com for about $50! I'm so happy to get it that cheap. blaugh

Speaking of which, I am trying to get 1-7 on DVD and the director's cut movie. Anybody know how to do that on a limited budget?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:03 pm
faeriekitsune
SammySue

Speaking of which, I am trying to get 1-7 on DVD and the director's cut movie. Anybody know how to do that on a limited budget?

Hmm. I know a very cheap way but it involves two things. You can burn the DVDs if you get them from the library. I've been doing that with CDs. I didn't do it, but it'll save you bunches of money. Other then that, I don't know any other way, unless you go to a used place that sells them. Or buy them used online somewhere.  

SammySue
Crew

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:00 pm
I would keep an eye on Ebay or someplace like that  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:11 am
Ok, don't kill me xp sweatdrop but i have just recently got back into SG-1, I watched back in '97 till like '00....and I have a question...what happened to Daniel crying sweatdrop  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:24 am
Danrio
Ok, don't kill me xp sweatdrop but i have just recently got back into SG-1, I watched back in '97 till like '00....and I have a question...what happened to Daniel crying sweatdrop

Poor you! Well, I haven't been watching SG but that's because I have all of the episodes on DVD--except season 7 and 8. But anyway, what season are you on right now?

Daniel, well let's just just say that he died one to many times and let that go to his head. Season 6 he stayed dead but was still there kind of. Jonas took his place. He's from a different planet--if ya didn't know. Um. . . He came back to life without his memories but gained them back. Knowing which season you're on and which season was the last one you saw could help me better explain about Daniel. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:28 am
SammySue
Danrio

Poor you! Well, I haven't been watching SG but that's because I have all of the episodes on DVD--except season 7 and 8. But anyway, what season are you on right now?

Daniel, well let's just just say that he died one to many times and let that go to his head. Season 6 he stayed dead but was still there kind of. Jonas took his place. He's from a different planet--if ya didn't know. Um. . . He came back to life without his memories but gained them back. Knowing which season you're on and which season was the last one you saw could help me better explain about Daniel. sweatdrop

Actually that was perfect...but if you wanna go into greater derail...I ended on season 3-4 (although with my memory...that really doesn't mater wink )

I recently bought Season 1...and am gonna get season 2 soon smile  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:53 am
I will go more into details because I'm a dork like that!

Season 4:
You learn more about Daniel before SGC and his ex-fiancee (who's important for later episodes as she's taken over by a Goa'uld).

Daniel makes friends with Chaka, who belongs to the first race to host the Goa'ulds.

Season 5:
We learn about Ascension<--which Daniel does in the end of 5th season. They're just glowing white 'higher' beings. Ancients really.

Chaka comes back<--only mentions this because I love Chaka!

Daniel takes over the SGC in Proving Ground. **evil laughs** This is a funny episode that I had to mention.

Daniel goes to a Goa'uld summit to spy on them and kill them.

Daniel finds an andriod that makes Replicators (enemy to the Asgards and everyone else). <--Kinda sad moment for Daniel here.

Daniel gets a lethal dose of radiation off planet when he's trying to help Jonas' people. <--Which is the reason why Jonas comes on for the 6th season.

Daniel dies. Again.

Season 6:

Not much but we do see him. He's not allowed to help SG-1 when they are in trouble. He's not suppose to do anything to help anyone which is how he gets in trouble. You know Daniel's character. He's always wanting to help someone. He gets in trouble and gets kicked out the whole Ascencion thing. <--Actually this is the begining for season 7.

Season 7:

Um. Daniel's back!

Season 8:

Daniel wishes he could go to Atlantis. Wait, that's on Altantis not SG-1. Oh well.  
The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff