Atlantis General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Number_09

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:26 pm
Do they use PSPs on Atlantis?
I noticed somwthing pSP-esque in the episode when they go on to that Ancient satelite thingie. i'm not sure of that's just the newest Palm Pilot or a PSP.
If it is a PSP, can they really do actual not-entertaining stuff?

(PS, Atlantis is supposedly the "new Star Trek" meaning that it might be the next big thing. Hopefully its fifth series won't REALLY SUCK! Har har.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:58 pm
Number_09
I noticed somwthing pSP-esque in the episode when they go on to that Ancient satelite thingie. i'm not sure of that's just the newest Palm Pilot or a PSP.

(PS, Atlantis is supposedly the "new Star Trek" meaning that it might be the next big thing. Hopefully its fifth series won't REALLY SUCK! Har har.)

speaking of which, the pilot episode for SGAtlantis has been released for the PSP  

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

WolfeShade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:54 pm
Number_09

By PSP-esque do you mean the things that look like LCD monitors but without the rest of the computer? It's actually something in use in RL. It's kind of like a laptop with the monitor turned around and laid flat on the keyboard and with touch screen capabilities. If you're talking about something else, sorry razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:29 pm
WolfeShade
By PSP-esque do you mean the things that look like LCD monitors but without the rest of the computer? It's actually something in use in RL. It's kind of like a laptop with the monitor turned around and laid flat on the keyboard and with touch screen capabilities. If you're talking about something else, sorry razz

The LCD, touch screen thing is probably a tablet PC either made by Dell or Compaq.
I'm talking about the small hand-held device that Zelanchov(?) uses a lot.  

Number_09

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:24 am
Spoliers for those of you that have not seen the Finale of Stargate Atlantis:
The finales on Scifi were awesome! The way it left Sheppard with the Wraith about to feed on him and everything freaked me out so badly! I was like, NOOOO!!! The way Ford was acting pissed me off as well. He was like so mean and he had my McKay dopped up on Inzime. Teyla and Ronon were angry as hell when they found that they too were being drugged. And when they were going to do the missin and Ford had everyne point guns at McKay I freaked! I was like, NOOOOO!!! He's my fav character and when they forced him to stay I was so angry. *sniff* I have to wait until January to find out what's going on...*sniff*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:02 am
Aurora was a great meaningful episode

as for the finale
lollers, I kept cracking up at the part where Sheppard beams down half of the team over the side of a platform. haha suckas!  

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

+Elora_Delifane+

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:46 am
h4mx0r
Aurora was a great meaningful episode

as for the finale
lollers, I kept cracking up at the part where Sheppard beams down half of the team over the side of a platform. haha suckas!

HAHAHAHA!! I know! I laugh at that part everytime!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:17 pm
yeah, the finale was really fun to watch.  

Dea and #Teddy#
Crew

Shy Regular

h4mx0r

Distinct Capitalist

1,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:10 pm
rofl that Epiphany was funny.

"Whats with you and ancient women?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:32 pm
Now I really can't wait to see the second season unfortunately it will probably be out on DVD in America before they air it here in Australia IF they decide to put it back on.  

Aria-hannah

Reichiru Tomoe

Stalker

23,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:35 pm
Oh man... I love Atlantis so much... It's refreshing to have since I personally think SG-1 is kinda dying out.

Rodney McKay is the love of my life. heart I must have a weakness for snarky geeks.

I'm so excited for the new season to start up. I really need to go out and buy season 1 (and two when it comes out) so that I can brush up on some of the story. I feel like it's been too long.

User Image
Reichiru Tomoe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:45 am
Has anyone seen the newest episode? with the guy who everyone seems to like? (or Guy Who Everyone Likes ((GWEL)) for short.)

Ronon cracked me up, he was acting so diffrent. The end was funny too. "Wier: burn it. Carson:all of it. Weir:now."

Btw did anyone else notice that GWEL was the same guy who was one of the archeologist translators who worked on the project before Danial.  

Readera

The Stargate Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces