Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ortinbras

Friendly Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:55 am
yeah i like the new sword, its far better than the sword of agies (crap i cant spell it).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:11 am
I am the blind goddess of Justice. o.o; Fear me.  

Sheol Zone

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:31 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

wahhh, I want the new donation items crying Damn leaving for college this month with very little funds to spend on extra stuff *sniffles*

*has been wanting a japanese-like sword for the longest time on gaia >.<*

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:49 pm
Fairly enjoyable, but I was expecting more.

I accept the gifts, and wear them proudly.  

The Zenogias

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:53 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
I'm slightly dissapointed with the sword. I like the sleek look, but I think they could have added some neat options outside the standard one. Like having energy radiating off the blade or having blood dripping off it. Something to give it a bit more bling outside of the standard look. XP

Yeah, I must admit I was curious if it did anymore than just hand there in display. But on the plus side, it is the best looking sword they have come out with so far.
Not that it had much competition. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:48 pm
*sighs* Cant afford the pretty veil, I really want a skirt T.T I mean, whats a crossdresser without the girlyness? D=  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:04 pm
Krissim Klaw
Artemis Vulpes
Anselm McManus
I can tell right now how many TERRIBLE Inuyasha cosplays there will be for GOD KNOWS HOW DAMN LONG crying

That is why us capable ronin are here to cut them down. twisted
I'm slightly dissapointed with the sword. I like the sleek look, but I think they could have added some neat options outside the standard one. Like having energy radiating off the blade or having blood dripping off it. Something to give it a bit more bling outside of the standard look. XP

It has more options than the keyblade at least. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:03 pm
The Zenogias

You were expecting more? Come on, man, this is Gaia here. Gaia does things that are either mildly enjoyable, or just downright not good at all. Gaia does not cater to whims and expectations. It's the hard truth, but it's all that's there.

I love the veil.....it'll be giving the Angelic Sash a bit of competition.

It's like....uhhh.....a really nice version of the Chyaku Norisu scarf....except more feminine.

Sword isn't bad either.  

FogSage

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:32 pm
FogSage
The Zenogias

You were expecting more? Come on, man, this is Gaia here. Gaia does things that are either mildly enjoyable, or just downright not good at all. Gaia does not cater to whims and expectations. It's the hard truth, but it's all that's there.

I love the veil.....it'll be giving the Angelic Sash a bit of competition.

It's like....uhhh.....a really nice version of the Chyaku Norisu scarf....except more feminine.

Sword isn't bad either.

Well, if people would stop having such high expectations, and be expected to cater to them on every single whim, than there wouldn't be a problem. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:37 pm
Eddily

Well, if people would stop having such high expectations, and be expected to cater to them on every single whim, than there wouldn't be a problem. rolleyes

I never have any expectation to start, just curiousity.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Di, I had that exact same outfit when I first started playing with the Veils....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:02 pm
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Me too.  

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:16 pm
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Me too.
Well I expect mantis claws but for some reason Gaia keeps letting me down. I mean have you ever heard of a site without mantis claws. talk2hand rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:23 pm
bongure i like the sword but now that i think of it i should have bought it too instead of another sword but ya i bet next mounth will ether be a spear or light sabers  

Drifter_Xwolf

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces