Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampLust667

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:34 pm
For the most part I wear just black, but sometimes I feel like wearing color just for something different.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:42 pm
I wear a lot of black, but with layers of different colors too Like a white long sleeved shirt under a black one, or colored dress shirts over t-shirts. And I like to wear interesting socks when i wear shorts. So i frequently leave the house wearing khaki shorts and pink knee high socks and a t-shirt. I like color in the right combinations.  

Teh_plague

Dangerous Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:08 pm
Yes i always do black is the preseance of all color. the only time im not wearing color is when im in all white (not too often, just not my color)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:46 pm
I wear colored clothing with black clothing but, it's always nice to wear pure, unadulterated black.

[ Anubis ]

9,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Scourge_of_the_desert

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:53 pm
I personally wear alot of color, paired with something usually black and some eyeliner color is good. because all black is stupid i think its hot it does not nessacarily make you look cool either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:32 pm
i have an infinate suply of black shirts, pants, & skirts & i am very proud of them. i have some coloured things like hot pink, red, grey, & uh.....black stare but the coloured stuff has skulls or fairies on them. 4laugh  

hollyzilla

Kitten6663613

1,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:04 pm
I usually wear at least one thing black and some times I wear dark blues and reds  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:31 pm
sometimes(due to my surroundings)I don't wear black at all.....  

objektiv

black sheeps

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:34 am
I wear lots of color sometimes, depending on my mood or whatever I can find that is clean :B I wear black, solid colors only during fall or winter. spring or summer would be way to hot for me, I hate getting warm. I love white colored clothing, so pure and chaste. ;D I like either go in cyber elegant or lounge mode slob ******** face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:54 am
ah yes, i have one pink shirt, but it is special, since it was for the spring musical we did :]

and that's the only exception. the rest of my pink stuff is things you can't see [ ie : underwear and the like ] for the exception that all of my bras are black.

i wear coloured shirts and such to bed, seeing that i have nothing better to do with them anymore.

[ Die Katze ]

The Reused

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:00 pm
well somethimes i wear brown or grey but otherwise, black all the way!
oh s**t!, that rhymes surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:32 pm
I wear all black all the time just because well.....black is my favorite color....and red.......but I just always wear black....  

Kamadev

Asuna Kimbei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:07 pm
I wear whatever I can find that fits, and that usually involves color. My prom dress is a pink princess gown!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:34 pm
i tend to do more of a period dress
so mainly its a colored dress shirts
and maybe colored a tie but
mostly black

poncho steve

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:18 am
My favorite color is green. biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items