Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Morbid child? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MISFIT a.d.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:09 pm
I got thrown off the hockey team for threatening to kill a kid. And the time i drew a picture of me with a machine gun shooting my rival, the list goes on....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:15 pm
I was quite a morbid child when I was little and I was also what many would call 'The devil child' in school and daycares and such. Ever since I was little I've had a fetish for biting and anytime I bite someone I bite hard enough to draw blood. I also REALLY liked to cause accidents or pain or damage to others. Yet no one punished me nor got mad at me for long because I always calmed down and pretended to be sorry...

xD Yeah so I guess you could say I was a morbid / evil / demented child...

dark and demented

cheesey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:23 pm
when i was in the first grade i carried a dead snake in my backpack for a month that i used to scare the other childern. needless to say, my backpack smelled like s**t, but i didnt really care. i also used to draw pictures of zombies eating my classmate's brains. i got in trouble for that once.

also, my childhood imaginary friends were a bat and a spider, which isnt morbid, but its kinda spooky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:25 pm
Lol, I've done something along those lines...

When I would watch horror movies instead of screaming or gasping I laugh..I did it when I was a kid and I still do it now...
Blood and gore is just amusing to me...

dark and demented

misted tears

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:55 pm
Lol, I do the same. The Omen--the newer version-- I was laughing so hard at one point that I was crying. It was just that amusing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:37 pm
I wasn't morbid I was just eccentric. Still am. I would play games with my best friend at the time and we'd look so weird, because we'd play these games about magic, and death...'Twas fun.  

bubble.muffin.babe

Rillagurl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:43 pm
My mom says I was always.....odd is how she would put it. I think it comes from growing up in a private christian school with no friends I had to amuse myself. I have a warped sense of humor now because when I watch movies that have blood or gore in them I laugh... and now that I think of it the sight of blood makes me hungry.....I guess Im just the black sheep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:39 pm
Concidering I lived with my mom when I was younger I was left alone a lot made me tom boyish I didnt play barbie I played with platic lizards and bugs
I jumped from trees a lot for some reason and my sisters bedroom window
I had this weird thing for wanting to bleed
Probly for attention
I was a screwed child
Nothing like waking up to an empty house and a screaming baby you dont know and no one else is there when your 6
Lovely memories of my mom.  

Your.Grandpas.Daughter

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:00 pm
You know, come to think ofit, I really didn't have too morbid a childhood. Actually, I guess I ould still be considered in my childhood, but 13 is old enough to recognise being morbid. I was a really normal little kid, except that I was very smart, and I always had an odd sense of humor. I tried to build a gun once, too. I think it really kicked in in the 5th grade though, after I got suspended for 'threatening' people when it was all a stupid joke. That fueled my current hatered for the public school system, and I was never really the same after that. I nearly blew a fit when we had uniforms in the 6th grade...So I guess I'm not really much of a 'goth' from birth. I'm more of the non-conformist, loves creeping people out or confusing them types. Who knows...all I know is that now the emo kids are taking over, and you can never find any real goths these days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:55 pm
I was always alone, so I could imagine a lot of things...I drew too many of my teachers dead, plus I made story-like essays of how they'd die.

I always liked wearing black boots...ever since I was three, but nit cutesy pie boots...big a** black boots that look like they could have steel toe in them...and Of course...I've always been a pyromaniac....(self-explanatory)  

Tierra_de_Fuego

Desirable Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:20 pm
well I wouldn't call my childhood "morbid" persay.

I was very paranoid, still am now, thanks to dear old mom. I was never afraid od ghosts or monsters. I was afraid of robbers and rapists that would sneak into the house and murder me in my sleep. That kind of thing.

In about 3rd grade I started thinking about murdering my parents, I thought up a huge plan. I'd sneak into their room at night when they're sleeping and stab them to death.

I was just very..disturbed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:43 pm
I wasn't quite as morbid as I am today. although I did like looking at skeletons and dead things such as snakes and birds.  

Fallen_Kitty_Alchemist

Vaporia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:12 am
I killed small frgs, and disected them, as a small child.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:01 am
I swear right now my uncle was talking to his friend about drawing scary things and was saying he could not see a dead body to draw and i swear i kinda smirked when he said dead bodies and blood lol.

xThe Vampire Midnightx

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:16 am
m a r l o w
I used to hang my Barbies. I would give them little executions and such. o:

*Gasp!*
Me too!
mrgreen

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff