Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:57 pm
((sorry, what does he mean by if that thing were to shut off? sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:34 am
InunaideGner
((sorry, what does he mean by if that thing were to shut off? sorry sweatdrop ))

((That's the little sphere that's switched their gender.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:34 pm
" Well..it might freak a few people out. Us turning from us now, to our old selfs would be kinda freaky. Why do you ask big brother." Mokuba asked looking up at Seto with his big cute eyes making sure to say brother really softly, so not to give anything away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:02 pm
"Well, largely because I'm in a dress and so are you. I can get away with women's pants, but skirts... that might be different and I don't know if it turns off anyway." Seto explained, stumbling somewhat but not too badly as far as he could hear.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:07 pm
" Well dont worry, I'm sure youll be able to fix it. I'm just glad I picked small heeled shoes, I could'nt walk in those tall long one." Mokuba replyed with a shudder.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:55 pm
"Heh... no kidding. I'm used to raised heels though. Remember battle city?" Seto asked. Joey and Anzu snickered, causing Seto to glare at them both then laugh too. Yugi was still being mobbed by fans.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:13 pm
Mokuba chuckled as well " Yeah, I remember. Uh, should we help Yugi? " Mokuba asked though pretty sure Seto would say no.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:28 pm
"Hey, I'm not getting mobbed. If he wants to live life at the top, he can have everything that goes with it, including the rabid fans." Seto smirked, only to be glomped by several fanboys himself.
He fought his way out of them being taller and stronger.
"Get off and stay off or else." Seto glared at them. They shrunk away. He turned to his brother. "I love doing that."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:32 pm
Mokuba smiled a big laughing smile at his brother. He liked to see it too, them cowering to a girl blaugh it was a funny site. Until he too was mobbed by some boys who seemed to be pervs and some girls who thought "she" was the cutest thing ever. His cheeks were pinched becoming sore and one moron lifted up some of his puffy dress to get a peek at him. " Hey! " he shouted at the guy who had a seductive smirk on his face looking up at Mokuba.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:01 pm
Seto threw him into a couple of other fanchildren. "Leave my sister alone or I'll hunt you all down and feed you to a Blue Eyes."
Seto glared at them too, while pulling his brother towards him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:11 pm
Mokuba grabbed onto his sisters dress looking back with vunerable eyes at the jerk who did that to him. He never knew that could make you feel so violated. The group of girls saw this and then they all turned to the guy. You could tell he was in for it, they jumped him and started to slap him around. Some left the beating to inform other females that someone violated one of their own. the girls who were informed had joined the brawl giving that perv what he deserved. ' wow..girls really stick together.' Mokuba thought to himself still holding onto Seto. Mokuba hated this feeling, it was like they were back with their stepfather. One of his darker secrets.

(( im gonna put in that whole mokuba gozubaro rape thing in here, it adds some secret drama*shrug* just letting you know is all.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:35 pm
((Caught that.))

Seto smiled, seeing the poor b*****d beaten senseless. He would have liked to throw him out of a helicopter, but that was another thing.
Joey and Anzu had pulled Yugi out again. Joey happened to catch sight of Mokuba's plight and almost laughed, except for the look the younger was giving.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:40 pm
After getting away from the group of angry girls and the perv, Mokuba let go of Seto not wanting to hold on to long. Mokuba just smiled at the others showing he was fine wiping the pain from his face. It was like nothing really happend. " Sooo..what do we do now? " Mokuba asked to break the silence.

((yeah, when Set0Kaiba used it in his RP, i thought itd be a good plot twist. Me and my friend have it to wear Seto was the one molested. But hey, gotta give the little Mokuba some drama too. My friend says a lot of how Mokubas a pointless cahracter, so yeah,I try to make him more there 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:04 pm
((Pointless character?! *dies of heartattack* Without Mokuba, there is no Seto. Period. Long story, I'll get into it later.))

"Don't know. I'm almost tired. Maybe we should get out of here and see if that thing turned off yet or if the computer cracked it. We'd be better off there than here." Seto said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:17 pm
((exactally, we can rant about it later. If youd like to get on msn xp ))

Mokuba nodded in agreement following Seto out the door they all got into the limo. Mokuba stretched letting out a yawn, he was more tired then he thought. Once the yawn had passed Mokuba just wiped his eyes riding of the sleep tears that formed on his eyes from yawning. And looking out at the moon outside of the door did'nt help him at staying awake any better. But he did'nt wanna fall asleep before even getting to the mansion.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff