Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:11 am
I hate pets...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:57 pm
i have a black and white cat and 4 kittens and one really evil pregnant cat.
I had a hamster named Mr.Popo and he got squashed by my sister when she closed the door on him by accident.Thats why we have cats.Cause we shouldn't have small things anymore.  

AdrianaKitten

lml G A U G E lml

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:11 pm
What??? Gothic pets? ...>.>
cmon all you guys are doing is describing your pets. Just name the topic, "your pets."
No such thing as a gothic pet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:58 pm
Lets see, I've got my cat, two dogs, a degu, a raven, a frog, and a madagascar hissing cockroach.
xD *waaay too many pets*  

glitteryvaux

dark and demented

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:36 pm
I have a dog, a cat, an iguana, and a snake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:52 pm
Let's see, my first pet was a dog named Bear (how original rolleyes ) that was part Chow/Sheltie/German Shepard. She had the Shepard's coat color, but the chow hair, so she got REALLY hot during the summertime. She was a beautiful dog too, but she died last summer...
Then, during the time that she was alive, we got several fish, who all turned out to be pretty suicidal. Let's see: at least 2 got sucked into that tube in the back, 1 died (believe it or not) by getting stuck in the fake plastic plant in the tank, several got eaten by other fish (we did feed them too!), and 1 died because it wouldn't come out of the little cave we had in there, to eat. gonk
And now I have a dog that looks almost like my last dog, but much smaller, less furry. However, she sheds like crazy and mom is convinced that she's just like me, her 'momma' as my mom likes to say. Oh yea, her name's Angel. (Don't ask why I came up with that. I don't know why I ever chose that. It should have been 'Little Devil' or 'Beast' or something...)  

Shadow`s Enigma

Apocalyptic Warrior

ComradeKira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:56 pm
i have a cat, but i want a rotwieler ^^ so cuuute
unless they attack you...baaaaaaaad thing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:53 pm
My hedgehog is dark and covered in spikes...does that count for a goth pet?  

Scathach789

Alex_nightmare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:21 pm
I had a salt and peper hegehog and a dog but my mom accidenly killed it so now I just have a dog sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:35 pm
i have a rottwieler!!!! heehee, he bites ppl, he gothic  

wolfs_rain127

Milk-Ten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:15 pm
I have 2 dogs, one is a white spotted english pointer puppy ((looks like a baby dalmation)) the other is a coffee colored italian greyhound, she's crazy.
and I have 2 cats, one's white got a black heart shaped spot on his back, a black tail and lots of other spots, he's also my fat kitty.
the other one is my dad's silver maine coon tabby, he's very skinny, but if you saw him, you wouldn't believe me. my dad loves that cat so much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:27 pm
I have an elitist fluffy black cat named willow. She's cute, cute thing but she's a pompopus jerk usually.  

Soviet Reunion

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:18 am
I have a cat, Shes a hodpoge of different colors. black white brown and theres a little bit of red. I dont know how they got there but its there. She means the world to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:38 am
I have black cat
nammed Derik.
And also
a white cat
with these spots
that are striped crown and black.
Her name is Mickey.
4laugh

I have two dogs too,
but I'm just not much of a dog person.
:[

Its Cookie Time!

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:36 pm
These are kind of old, but this is my cat, Shadow.

User Image

User Image  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas