Reply ~ Main Forum ~
The Sun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miko__hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:37 pm
i love go out side play and everything else but I prefer the night i dont know why but i feel better when the moon shine between all of this stars  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:17 pm
truthfully i like anything as long as i am comfy  

The Reused

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:57 pm
I am currently nursing a particularly nasty sunburn on both arms. Needless to say ol' Blister Butt ain't too high in my good books stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:48 pm
I don't really mind the sun except for the fact that my pupils are so large that sunlight kills my eyes.

I don't go outside very much, thus my pale complexion. I love rain but, I don't like when it rains all the time.

[ Anubis ]

9,000 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

objektiv

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:36 pm
Its the heat that bugs me the most.......but a dreary day makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:06 pm
i love going to the pool during summer, be it sunny or cloudy. i dont burn unless i fall a sleep or just sit for hours in the sun because im genetically tan. even i was trying to be pale, it wouldnt work.  

Katanas Blade

xThe Vampire Midnightx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:10 pm
Well i don't really like the sun....I mostly come out in the evenings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:21 pm
I really don't like the sun all that much. I burn easily from the medication I take. Plus I like cold weather, not the 108 degree weather we get down here.  

[Witty Catch Phrase]

Fallen_Kitty_Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:47 pm
I can toloerate the sun at times depending on how bright it is. I really don't go outside much though. It's boring where I live.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:05 pm
I myself love most wheather.
I really dislike the summer though because it gets so hot and my body has a habit of burning first and then tanning and I don't care much for either of them...
But all in all my seasons are Fall, Spring and Winter because if it's a nice warm spring / fall day and the suns out shinning and keeping me warm but not blistering hot then I'm fine because a little sun now and then is nice...
Though I myself am more of a night owl. I'm up all night and I sleep during the day. Though sadly only during the summer because well...School interfers with that sleeping schedule most of the time.

dark and demented

SMiNKLe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:22 pm
Ugh I hate the sun. But I like windy days, cold days, and rainy days. So I guess I like everything but sunny days.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:37 pm
To tell you the truth I don't really go tanning - unless it's like to a theme park where it just happens.

I don't like tanning beds because I have a fear of being trapped.

And if that thing gets locked - I'm in a world of hurt - literally.

Anyway, I love the rain. Absoulutley love it - and whatever weather comes with it is fine as long as it's there.

Secondly, yes I like to hang out in the sun - i love sitting out in nature and just reading a book, or writing a story / poetry.

The only time I hate the sun is when it's extremely, overwelmingly hott. Cuz we all know that sux a**.  

mee_shee

bakasensei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:57 pm
the sun!!!!!!!!it burnssssssssssssssssssssss crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:05 pm
I don't really care about the sun... personally I prefer a gray, stormy morning.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Mz.Wiggles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:12 pm
I live in a place where it's ALWAYS hot.
I've learned to hate it.
When your in all black there's no hiding from the sun.
My shoulders are always burned so I carry a binder instead of a back pack.
I started wearing sleaved shirts 'cause homecoming is tomorrow and I don't want to be red.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff