Total Votes : 191

Barghest

Sparkly Vampire

9,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:37 am
Eurobeat King took some pictures of a big Naruto get together we were having at the last NDK, put together by the lil' Hinata. Henyway, he took a few different pics, and his folder is filled with Naruto cosplayers, but yeah, this one had everybody in it, as best as he could get us all to fit.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=204712

I'm in there as well, one of the five hides in the mist, hiding in the picture.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:00 am
Barghest
Eurobeat King took some pictures of a big Naruto get together we were having at the last NDK, put together by the lil' Hinata. Henyway, he took a few different pics, and his folder is filled with Naruto cosplayers, but yeah, this one had everybody in it, as best as he could get us all to fit.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=204712

I'm in there as well, one of the five hides in the mist, hiding in the picture.

That's a lot of people surprised Lots of Sakura's too wink I love all of those costumes too, Zabuza the best though 3nodding  

Demon of Cute

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:27 pm
Naruto photos at Anime Reactor!
User Image
I'm the Ino in the middle doing her mind theft hand seal thingie...

Look here for more Anime Reactor cosplay photos!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:33 pm
Cool pic Zrana! Wow, the guy doing Naruto did a pretty good job, ya'hardly ever see a costum that's really really good.

As for me, I've never cosplayed before... I have some friends who have, and they want me to go to AX with them next time and cosplay, which I said I would. I'm probably gonna be Naruto and such.

KnightFourteen

Naerin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's not me, I found it on konohaimports.com
It's a cool Gaara though ne?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:36 pm
Ah, cosplay. ^^ My sister's going to be Temari, Ino, and an original character of hers... And I'm going to be Gaara and Sakura with her, and then I'm going to be Itachi I think. XD;;;
I recently (aka two hours ago) received my little Konoha headprotector from a person on e-bay from Hongkong.
I think being Itachi will go... fine...!~
Most difficult part about it'll be me getting those sharingan contacts... ;_;
I think I'll make the jacket first... and then decide from there what I'll do, because I frankly don't have that 200 dollars right now...
And I'll also probably need a wig too... because my hair is a -lot- shorter than his... My hair would actually work a lot better for Sasuke... who I also want to cosplay as. whee
Now this is a bit of a weird question, and I could actually make a thread about it... or something, but anyway... What -are- those weird lines by Itachi's eyes? I've gotten into a few discussions about what they were with friends... but we haven't come to much of a conclusion.  

Sakurazawa Kyouu

Dapper Prophet

Yomei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:22 pm
Asatou
Ah, cosplay. ^^ My sister's going to be Temari, Ino, and an original character of hers... And I'm going to be Gaara and Sakura with her, and then I'm going to be Itachi I think. XD;;;
I recently (aka two hours ago) received my little Konoha headprotector from a person on e-bay from Hongkong.
I think being Itachi will go... fine...!~
Most difficult part about it'll be me getting those sharingan contacts... ;_;
I think I'll make the jacket first... and then decide from there what I'll do, because I frankly don't have that 200 dollars right now...
And I'll also probably need a wig too... because my hair is a -lot- shorter than his... My hair would actually work a lot better for Sasuke... who I also want to cosplay as. whee
Now this is a bit of a weird question, and I could actually make a thread about it... or something, but anyway... What -are- those weird lines by Itachi's eyes? I've gotten into a few discussions about what they were with friends... but we haven't come to much of a conclusion.

Ooh, I hope you do well as Itachi! He is teh hotness. 3nodding

And I have absolutely no idea what those lines are by his eyes...I've noticed that a lot of Naruto characters have stuff like that on their faces. Maybe they're there purely so that you can identify him from Sasuke? But seriously, I don't know. They look sort of like scars, but there's no way anyone could have scars like that THAT close to their eyes, and THAT perfectly matched, you know?

And anyway...I decided that I'm going to cosplay as Temari, if I can ever find a convention around the Chicago area. I want to be in her new blue outfit, because I think it's REALLY cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:49 pm
Yomei

Ooh, I hope you do well as Itachi! He is teh hotness. 3nodding

And I have absolutely no idea what those lines are by his eyes...I've noticed that a lot of Naruto characters have stuff like that on their faces. Maybe they're there purely so that you can identify him from Sasuke? But seriously, I don't know. They look sort of like scars, but there's no way anyone could have scars like that THAT close to their eyes, and THAT perfectly matched, you know?

And anyway...I decided that I'm going to cosplay as Temari, if I can ever find a convention around the Chicago area. I want to be in her new blue outfit, because I think it's REALLY cute.

Thanks! And I agree about him being the hotness. whee
My sister assumed they were scars, but I was all, "Imouto, they -grew- from when he was younger." So I theorized they were maybe like... wrinkles? Or dark circles under his eyes? And then my friend decided that they were part of his NOSE.
So... maybe they -are- just there to distinquish him from Sasuke. XD;;;

And I hope you have fun as Temari! And she's so pretty~~
And I love her outfits... -and- her fan. She's such a spiffy female character.
As for conventions... I just discovered there's actually one in Minnesota called Anime Detour. [where I live... I'm so obvious sometimes... =o=;;;]
So... my sister and I decided we'd try to go there... maybe. XD;; Of course, even -if- I am (newly) eighteen... I don't drive... at all.
You know what else I might cosplay, is one of those Anbu outfits. I just love them. heart  

Sakurazawa Kyouu

Dapper Prophet

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:38 pm
I'd love to try Cosplaying, but living in England = no conventions. sweatdrop

I think the only character I could get away with cosplaying WITHOUT having to wear a wig/get a hair cut would be Gaara, as I have fairly messy ginger hair, and apparently I look evil alot of the time. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:26 pm
Yomei

Anime Reactor was in the Chicago area. Well, Rosemont more accurately--really close to the O'Hare airport. (Anime Reactor was just this past weekend.)

Anime Central, also known as "Acen" is held right next door to where Anime Reactor was, in the Hyatt and the attached Steven somethingblahblah Convention Center. It'll be held in May, the 13-15 or something like that. It's the Fri, Sat, Sun weekend in which the 14th is one of the dates involved.  

Sorin Qor

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:34 pm
I want to try it..and I want to try it as Hinata...I think i would be able to rp as her easily because I'm so much like her..  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:29 pm

Lee must be in heaven right now xp .  

Naerin

Piro21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:37 pm
Naerin

Lee must be in heaven right now xp .
lol i like that picture. Lee is a lucky dude to have many copies of Sakura razz  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:10 pm
Sorin Qor
Yomei

Anime Reactor was in the Chicago area. Well, Rosemont more accurately--really close to the O'Hare airport. (Anime Reactor was just this past weekend.)

Anime Central, also known as "Acen" is held right next door to where Anime Reactor was, in the Hyatt and the attached Steven somethingblahblah Convention Center. It'll be held in May, the 13-15 or something like that. It's the Fri, Sat, Sun weekend in which the 14th is one of the dates involved.

Oooh, great! It sucks that I missed Anime Reactor, but I can always catch it next year...I don't exactly plan on moving anytime soon. ^_^

And Elric, that sucks for you. sad I have a friend in the UK who wants to cosplay as Shikamaru, but not only is there a severely lacking anime fanbase over there, but also his friends would beat him up, which is too bad, because he's cooler than hell.  

Yomei

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:35 pm
Asatou

sorry this is late, but I think I know what they are.. cheek bones! To make him look skinnier in the face. I don't know if that is the cheek bone..but its the bone under your eyes..I think his cheek bones show..

but he does look a lot like Sasuke, but the hair is different too..and also the eyes. His face is always like -.- nothing excites him. So, I don't think its to prove differences..plus what he wears is easy to differ him from Sasuke..

ANYWAYS, does anyone know of any convictions going to New York..like not near New York City...but nearer to Canada/Central New York?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff