Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Pagans and Self-Image (Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy Albino Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:28 pm
I NEED MOTIVATION. :SCREAM:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Creepy Albino Fish
-MOTIVATES-

Do fun exercizes. biggrin
When its fun, it's not a royal pain the captain's quarters. 3nodding  

Jezehbelle

Creepy Albino Fish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:56 pm
Jezehbelle
Creepy Albino Fish
-MOTIVATES-

Do fun exercizes. biggrin
When its fun, it's not a royal pain the captain's quarters. 3nodding
*giggles*
What do you consider fun?

what I consider fun:
*riding my pony
*treadmill while watching a movie (which only happens if there's something good playing at the gym)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:51 pm
Yoga-lates is fun to me.

One of the DVDs I have is so nice and relaxing, I kinda just lay there for a while after I'm done. (x

Bellydancing is too. ninja I'm giving it a break until I have less belly to dance. gonk  

Jezehbelle

MaleficentSnape

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:09 pm
I am overweight and working to lose it as well. But I have a long way to go. the amount of weight I want to lose is the size of a normal person. I am looking to lose 120 pounds. that would get me down to a normal-looking 140 pounds.

I just started my diet and exercise regime and it's going well. 6 of the 120 pounds are gone. Yay! smile But I still have a freaking long way to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:12 pm
MaleficentSnape
I am overweight and working to lose it as well. But I have a long way to go. the amount of weight I want to lose is the size of a normal person. I am looking to lose 120 pounds. that would get me down to a normal-looking 140 pounds.

I just started my diet and exercise regime and it's going well. 6 of the 120 pounds are gone. Yay! smile But I still have a freaking long way to go.

More power to you! I wish you the best of luck!  

iolitefire

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:59 pm
your doing a good thing for your self by making yourself healthy. I ditto the "More power to you! I wish you the best of luck!" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:36 pm
MaleficentSnape

Don't think of it as a diet, but a lifestyle change. 3nodding

Good luck!  

Jezehbelle

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:26 pm
Belly Dance, Best Work out EVAH. *hugs her Dance DVDs* I don't care if it's 'good' cause of the excersize, it's FUN biggrin

I'm sooo not a gym person x3

Best of luck to everyone trying to improve their health and lose the extra weight! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:38 am
Anabis
Belly Dance, Best Work out EVAH. *hugs her Dance DVDs* I don't care if it's 'good' cause of the excersize, it's FUN biggrin

I'm sooo not a gym person x3

Best of luck to everyone trying to improve their health and lose the extra weight! biggrin

Have you heard the latest thing? Latin dancing is also now making a comeback as a fun excercise because it moves the midsection on a nearly constant basis.  

MsAmberly

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:19 pm
dancing is a good excersice, and it fun. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:50 pm
Latin Dance! Woo!

Salsa looks fun, too surprised  

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:19 am
Wow, when I made the thread, I had no idea it would get so popular. ^_^
I've had problems with my weight lately. I somehow ballooned out to 230, but I'm back at about 215 again... Hopefully I can get down to just 200, soon...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:09 am
Winter Black
I've had problems with my weight lately. I somehow ballooned out to 230, but I'm back at about 215 again... Hopefully I can get down to just 200, soon...
I think it's the weather. gonk

Before I started doing the nanny thing again, I was doing pretty okay with my losing weight and such, and then I started watching the kids and doing all the nanny stuff and I blew up 20 pounds in a month. gonk
I hate counting calories and figuring out what I should eat everyday. It's just too much math. crying  

Jezehbelle

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:28 pm
Jezehbelle
Winter Black
I think it's the weather. gonk

Before I started doing the nanny thing again, I was doing pretty okay with my losing weight and such, and then I started watching the kids and doing all the nanny stuff and I blew up 20 pounds in a month. gonk
I hate counting calories and figuring out what I should eat everyday. It's just too much math. crying

kinda what foamy the squirl says, eating shouldnt involve math...it makes the time just not worth eating. but yeah, winter can effect weight, plus females are more likely to gain wait due to our monthly gift that i dare no mention because i see this monthly phenominon as a curse, but we retain water because of it, some ppl have that proble, some dont, but winter also makes it hard due to weather, and honestly, winter makes me lazy...  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff