Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
~Fruits Basket Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like better: Furuba anime or Furuba manga?
Furuba Anime! Much cooler!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Furuba Manga! I like the new twists!
46%
 46%  [ 23 ]
Well, both are pretty cool...
26%
 26%  [ 13 ]
F-Furuba...? What the crap is &quot;Furuba&quot;? I thought this was &quot;Fruits Basket&quot; thread!
22%
 22%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 50

Bigred502

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:10 pm
library only has 1-4.. waiting for more...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:19 pm
This is art done by our very own PsychoAce!!!! Just click the pic to go to her bidding thread! Its adorable, no? Please, check it out everyone!

User Image  

Frosted Fai

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:10 pm
FUNimation News from Sakura Con
At last weekend's Sakura Con convention, FUNimation confirmed that the company has begun a project to verify American demand for more Fruits Basket anime in hopes of convincing Japanese producers to create more "Furuba" anime

And I helped Physco with the coloring choice on that picture. I would bid but I don't have enough gold to even match the starting bid.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:52 pm
I scanned through v8 at Barnes and Noble today...oohhh, I can't wait to get it...Rin is 'introduced' at the end. >3 I can't wait!!! xd  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:26 pm
*brings to life*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:21 pm
manga  

Akukaze13

+d.s.Midnight+

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:26 pm
Fruits Basket is cool...i like rin(vol. cool  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:07 pm
Finally read v8 and I can hardly wait for v9.

VOLUME 8 SPOILERS BELOW:

I didn't know that Hatsuharu was dating Rin! I was very surprised because I knew that Haru had a thing for Yuki...so it was kind of a shock when I read that he was so upset about getting dumped!
Is it just me or does anyone else feel the tension of romantical feelings with Kyo and Yuki towards Tohru?
I also wanna know more on how Yuki's parents used him as a "tool"...Maybe because The Rat is a gifted child, isn't that correct?
And what's Rin all about? Why is Shigure all she has left? DUN DUN DUNNN~!!! whee  

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

x_Thumbelina_x

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 12:52 pm
i love fruits basket it rocks.....im on the 4th manga cant wait to get more!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:56 am
*needs more manga* I think I am a few volumes behind, because I haven't seen any out in the stores all that much. Oh well I will catch up eventually ^^"  

PsychoAce56
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:41 pm
i didn't read the manga yet...but i watched the anime. It's awsommmeee 4laugh . i gotta say that fruits basket is one of ma favourites!!! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:43 pm
I like the manga !!!!I finished v10 and waiting for v11 it should be here now i'm gonna get it!!!!  

hitori-blues

O.G. Gaian

6,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kusaleha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:51 pm
I got v11 awhole ago, and the previews they always have in the back leaves me wishing it was december already. So long! Anyways Shigure really, really tricky and cruel but the worse he gets the more I like him. I guess I just love the weird ones. SPeaking of weird ones, I found out a spoiler about Akito (on Gaia none the less) and I'm burning out my eyes as I type. I'm trying the whole denial thing so I can still be surprised when I find out but that's not really cutting it for me. One thing is for certain, Spoilers suck.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff