Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:38 pm
((no not at all, dont worry about it, Ive never either. Im such a big tabloidshipping fan that ive just really got use to them myself. I like other pairings too, but unlike Seto, I wasnt use to seeing Mokuba with anyone else really. So many sounded ick like Anzu and Mokuba. But after asking a fan why she liked Bakura and Mokuba, they've seem to be cuter to me now. Besides..Little Mokuba needs to get some lovin too xd so dont worry, jsut be like Bakura/ryou and itll all work out on its own, theyll fall in love with one another and itll all be good whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:38 am
(Post whatever you feel like, but don't get out of the building. That way there's no posibility to get them back together for me. As for the pairings... I like Bakura better with Tristan, though I probably forgot putting that in the third post)

Seto sat still for a moment, and heared what Mokuba said.
"That actually makes enough sense for me to come up with it"he thought. He poked the person behind him, that was probably Otougi, with his elbow, and explained what Mokuba just said... But he couldn't do it without making it look like it was his own idea ^^
"We bend on the count of 3, right? 1, 2, 3!"
The rope snapped.
At the very same moment, the lights in the building went on again.
The man had disappeared, and there were a few matrasses, blankets and pillows on the floor.
Seto sighed, and thought to himself "if there only was a lavatory in here..."

Set0Kaiba

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:45 am
I made up this totally perverse sad thing.
It's called Jacking Up.
The guys have this problem.
Their bodies will make more stuff down there, without them being able to get rid of it without having a lover.
It causes great pain, and makes them just bend double and hold their lower belly... aw...
It gets worse when the lower area of the back,(you know the little dent just above your pants?) gets pressed.
That makes it worse.
Hehe, the only way to getrid of it is by having sex with the person they love, the way they like.
This way we may have to continue this rp through pms, but honestly, I don't mind.
If you don't understand, pm me 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:58 am
[Raunchy...does every character have to have this problem? we shouldn't just make it happen in a heartbeat; we should have them maybe injected with something... or their food laced.]]

When Yuugi saw Seto break free of his bindings, he followed suite and stood up. While rubbing his wrists, he looked around the room at the beds. there seemed to be several, but they seemed to be of an akward number. "Do you think these are for us?" he asks the others and he sits himself down on the side of one of the beds. "They look kinda big to be for one person though...but, not enough for two...how long are we going to be staying here?" He asked Seto, looking at him as if he was some sort of oracle. "I never saw the invitation, you see, so I know the least what is going on here..." He explained promptly  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:43 pm
(( Set0Kaiba, dont mean to be rude, but just cause this is your rp, does that mean we have to make people paired with who you want. No offence or anything, but i mean, the only person you paired Mokuba with is Seto, and though I like the pairing, not many other people do, and besides, even if we ignored everyone else, it seems you have a plan for Setos love, at least im assuming. And Mokubas paired with no one else, Even if im a big Tabloidshipping fan, I have back up just in case the other person doesnt or setos taken. i think it should be up ot us/our character who they fall in love with... just thought Id say that.))

Mokuba just walked over to the bed sitting on it. " Well, since we are here, we might as well be confortable. " Mokuba commented. Besides, his stomach was killing him, he really scraped it rubbing against the ropes. He just wanted to sleep and even if the beds were big enough for two, he didnt really mind who layed with him. Hed take anyone who was left over. He figured since Seto didnt like anyone else in the room, hed be with him but it didnt really matter to him either way. He just wanted to rest and heal through the night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:56 pm
[[Other person? do you mean me? biggrin question I agree with you; I mean... when we first joined, you had a list of things that you prefered, but I remember that it said that we could feel free to make whatever pairings we wanted to. 3nodding We're not ganging up on you, like she said; just trying to level out the whole "god-moding" issue. We still love you, really. ^_^

...wow, I really should be in the shower but I'll do this real fast. I'll update on Yami. ^.^]]

Yami recently dismissed the dull noise that he had heard outside and was currently walking down another hallway. He had pocketed the weapon, since the corridor was so devoid of the living. But the strange emptiness gave him an eerie sensation. He felt as if he was being watched closely, but each time he turned to check, there was no sign, hint, or hinder that there was someone there. he passed many doors on his solitary journey, but he knew that his aibou was behind none of them. He had always had some sort of keen sense of where he was--and however dim it may be now, Yami had latched onto this connection and was using it to find his friends.

At the end of the hall, there was one last door. Pressing his ear up against it, he could hear people moving around inside. <"Aibou...">

He opened the door and the light of his flashlight was lost in the lit room. "Aibou!" he announced when he saw Yuugi rubbing his eyes.
"Eeh? Yami?" Yuugi asked when he was embraced so suddenly. Yami noticed the loose bindings on the floor.
"What happened here?!" he demanded.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:01 pm
" We just got out of a trap we were in. This mysterious guy came and binded us, but we got out ok. " Mokuba explained still sitting on the bed. he was glad to see Yami, he was afraid something bad had happend to him. He didnt wanna get seperated again, especially in this place. " From now on, I think we should stay together as best as we can. i have a feeling were not gonna be out of here for awhile." Mokuba said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:42 pm
"Are you sure? Yami asked, "you're sure you're okay? he sighed with relief, "It could have been so much worse..."

"Hm?" Yuugi asked looking up while still being pratically smothered by Yami's chest.
"Oh, nothing..." Yami looked around the room, "I think you're right, Mokuba... I bet we're going to be staying here a while...
"Yami, why don't you sit down? Or lie down or something?"
"I'm not tired... besides... I don't trust this place... one of us should always be looking out..."
"yes, but that is always you..." Yuugi coaxed, "Why don't you sleep for once, while I watch over you?"
"I'm not tired..." Yami repeated.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:55 pm
Mokuba looked at their bickering that seemed to be found pretty cute. he hated when Seto wouldnt go to sleep. hed always offer to make him a snack or something. But hed always say he wasnt tired or hungry or even lonely when he asked to stay for company. He knew where Yugi was coming from. Though Seto neevr acted like it, he could tell his big brother was lonely. he only wished Seto would let him be there for him more then he was. Give him more of a chance to be there for him, like Seto was there for him. Maybe then he wouldnt be so cold to everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:39 am
(sorry if I confused anyone with my crappy way of posting sweatdrop I'm confused now, but that's just because I have to babysit in a minute and I forgot where stare .Yes, make pairings youlike, it's fine. Thanks for loving me, you're my Gaian #1 3nodding . Instead of being injected with anything... You know you get this anti-desease-thing when you're little, right? There wqas something wrong with it in the year the 16-year-olds got it 3nodding . It is very contagious; any bodyfluid incluing sweat could pass it. The guys being tight up made even innocent Mokuba have it cry It feels like needing to go to the toilet a first, but the feeling gets stronger by doing anything you like, even if you like it just a bit. If you like looking at your secret love, that'll make it worse. Touching the lower-back-area-thing is like the 'trigger' to make them bend double. lol I like rl rping better, since you can actually touch peoples then ^^)

Seto had forgotten to take his laptop from the limousine arriving, so he had nothing to do now.
He realized he could finally do Mokuba a favor joining him on the matrass, but first he had to find some sort of relief.
The feeling in his lower stomach was getting worse, and it didn't feel like filled bladders anymore.
He stood up, and tried to just stand next to the matrass Mokuba was sitting on.
He totally ignored Yugi's question, since he had the weird feeling on his mind at the moment.
He wanted to sit down calmly.
His thoughts somewhere else; being in his invisible lover's arms.
The moment the fague image of him being hold appeared in his mind, he could feel the pressure-like stuff in his stomach getting stronger.
He fell over, landing next to Mokuba.
He wrapped his arms around his own waist, to try and make it less.
He pulled up his legs 'till under his chin, and shivered and shaked.
He wondered how his body could be shivering; it was so warm.
'What is this torture?' he thought to himself, gasping for air.
It didn't hurt.
Atleast, not really.
There was a strong pressure, but it was a nice type of almost-pain.
He wanted it to be gone, or at least be less.

((I think Gozaburo was into children. No real big deal for not-cute-enough-Seto, but I guess he liked cuties as Mokuba. Mokuba may have some bad memories of 'daddy' in a way, I guess, if InunaideGner is alright with that.))

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:47 am
Yuugi stood up defiantly, breaking away from Yami's embrace. Yami's eyes followed him curriously accross the room to where the ropes had been shed. He grabbed some of the cords and dragged them back over to the bed. Yami was to afraid to wonder what he was doing.
"Go to sleep, now, Yami..." Yuugi warned, "or I'll MAKE you..." Yami's eyebrows rose slightly as he wore a doubtful face.
"Excuuuuse...me?"
"You heard me!
"But...sleep has to be a willing thing.. another can't force an individual to come into subconsis unless they have amonia... And, I'm doubting you have any..." Yami added as he glanced at the tight clothing worn by his other.
"Just work with me here!!" Yuugi cried a bit frusterated.
"...I still don't see what the purpose of the rope is..."
"You won't need to if you sit down..." Yuugi threatened. Yami smirked and folded his arms stubbournly.
"I'm not tired." He protested as he allowed himself to be sat down on the bed by Yuugi. "What are you up to, Aibou? Yami asked when Yuugi silently proceeded to sit on his knees (or the back of his legs or whatever...) Yuugi laughed as be began to bind Yami's legs. "Ahck! What are you doing?!" Yami asked jumping up in surprise.
"Well, I said that I would make you if you didn't go to sleep yourself..." Yuugi said with a innocent smile. Yami doubted the innocent smile and stared presure into Yuugi's eyes. Yuugi couldn't take it and started cracking up. He tried to hide his laughs with coughs, but to no avail.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:13 pm
Mokuba kneeled beside Seto putting his arm over Setos back and another across his chest for support. " Seto!? Are you ok!? " Mokuba asked worry and concern filling his voice. He couldnt tell what was wrong with Seto, but he was really worried. He never saw Seto hurt this bad since he could remember, and even if he was in pain he rarely showed it. " Do you need to go to the bathroom or anything Seto? " Mokuba asked still concerned.  

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:29 pm
" I think that there is a bathroom...right...down the way on the left.." Yami offered. Yuugi spun to face Seto and stopped laughing.
"Kaiba?" He asked. He haden't the slightest idea what was going on, but whatever it was--it must most certainly have been painful.
"Did you..get yourself?" Yami asked cluelessly  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:45 pm
InunaideGner
((no not at all, dont worry about it, Ive never either. Im such a big tabloidshipping fan that ive just really got use to them myself. I like other pairings too, but unlike Seto, I wasnt use to seeing Mokuba with anyone else really. So many sounded ick like Anzu and Mokuba. But after asking a fan why she liked Bakura and Mokuba, they've seem to be cuter to me now. Besides..Little Mokuba needs to get some lovin too xd so dont worry, jsut be like Bakura/ryou and itll all work out on its own, theyll fall in love with one another and itll all be good whee ))

(i'm more of a thiefshipping fan, but if you want bakura and mokuba to be together then you can just tell me when you want something to happen cuz i didn't have anything planned and no one is really playing malik/marik anyways)

The door that Yami had come through suddenly slid open and a bosy was thrown into the room. They seemed to be unconsious but it was hard to tell because the person's long white hair was covering their face.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:56 pm
(( I'll try, itll be hard to tell you when i want things to happen. Just let it go, itll all play out 4laugh If you need help with moments or whatever, Ill do my best. 3nodding )) Mokuba still held Seto, but he noticed the body thrown into the room. He couldnt help but hope the guy was ok. Though he wasnt sure who it was, the white hair triggerd something. " Hey is that guy ok? " Mokuba pointed out wondering if anyoen would help him. He would, btu he still was caring for Seto.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff