Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:46 pm
:walks down to the stream to watch Polio recieve instructions on water walking. Thinking to himself that it may be time to begin training. Looks around to be sure no one is really paying any attention to him before concentrating his chakra to his feet:

:whispers: I hope I don't make a big splash.

:takes a step onto the water and immediately falls face first into the stream. Tries to play it off as him cooling off and relaxes in the water for a couple of minutes:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:49 pm
-looks over at jameus hearing the splash and watches him floating in the water.- having fun? -walks over standing next to him and gazes down at him.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jameus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:53 pm
:looks up to Polio a bit embarassed:

Yes the water is nice. You seem to have the hang of it now though.

:Whispers: Any tips?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:18 pm
-crouches down next to him.- yea, it gets easy when you get the hang of it.

tips? hmm... -ponders a minute.- well you have to concentrate a lot and make sure you have enough chakra at the bottom of your feet and send it out into the water evenly to keep you a float.

but don't get too hasty or too confident or you will lose your concentration and fall. -smiles-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Windblade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:30 pm
*overhears Raven & Polio talking*
"Right then..."

*stands at the edge of the water and copies the Ram Seal Raven did*
*steps out, tyring to keep his Chakra 'constant'*
*takes a few more steps*

"OK...OK..This..this is good."
*slowly walks up behind Polio and Jameus*

"Sup you two..."
*doesn't notice himself starting to sink*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:35 pm
-looks at windblade behind her.- hello...uh...are you starting to sink, or are you beoming shorter? -notcing him getting slightly shorter as she watched him.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jameus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:37 pm
:blinks and watches quietly as Windblade starts to sink lower into the water. After a short period turns back to Polio.:

I see this is a lot harder than I thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:38 pm
-looks back at Jameus- yea it takes a lot of practice....-nods.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Jameus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:47 pm
:crawls out of the stream and sun dries on the ground next to the water. Rather enjoying himself on the soft green earth, quietly falls asleep in mid-conversation.:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:57 pm
"Eh..? Trying to sink...?"
*glances down*
"Oh...uhm...gimme a sec.."
*musters Chakra into his feet and steps up through the water thenr eplaces foot on top*
"Woo..hey it worked!"  

Windblade

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:08 am
*jumps out of a tree and lands on the water*

"Thanks Kit....for taking me home the other day. And I see that you finaly mastered this. Congratulations"

"No problem and thanks" she replied and smiled

I crouched and filled a bottle with water. After that I got up again and held the bottle in my hand. It got surrounded with a blue glow. Chakra. It started to gain altitude. After a while it was floating one meter above me.

"See....I trained some more!" I smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:16 pm
Cybercoin

I crouched and filled a bottle with water. After that I got up again and held the bottle in my hand. It got surrounded with a blue glow. Chakra. It started to gain altitude. After a while it was floating one meter above me.

"See....I trained some more!" I smiled
thats awesome....-nods and watches him and the bottle, while sitting on the shore.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:54 pm
-stands and stretches. walks over to a tree and jumps up ont a branch. stands there a moment before walking around so she is hanging from the bottom and crosses her arms staring at the ground before looking around quietly-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:11 pm
Polio
-stands and stretches. walks over to a tree and jumps up ont a branch. stands there a moment before walking around so she is hanging from the bottom and crosses her arms staring at the ground before looking around quietly-
*walks around and sees Polio up on the tree and then jumps up to see her* watchu doing?  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:27 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
*walks around and sees Polio up on the tree and then jumps up to see her* watchu doing?
-looks at Cherry then smiles- hey, nothing just looking around...-walks back around the branch and sits looking at her-what about you?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff