Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
What was the first NIN song you ever heard? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wittyalic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:49 pm
well the first song i heard was we're in this together i think but i know for sure that the first video i saw was the hand that feeds  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:22 pm
The Hand That Feeds. I was playing Midnight Club 3. Then I heard Only, and the rest is history.  

Motley Me

heysatan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:03 pm
I think either Hurt or We're In This Together. Adore both songs.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:53 pm
The video for March of the Pigs. Probably one of, if not their best, videos.  

Drug Runner2

Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 pm
I kind of feel sorry for the people who were introduced to NIN through With Teeth.
It's just not the same as hearing Closer, and being like wtf this is amazing!
I love With Teeth, but it's definitely one of the weaker albums.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:31 pm
i saw the music video for closer when i was 13 (i still am 13) and i was like this is not that greata but i wanted to star likeing NIN so i kept on listening to it and listening to other nin songs and i liked NIN biggrin  

Gintama fan

heysatan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Crazy Kitten Smile
I kind of feel sorry for the people who were introduced to NIN through With Teeth.
It's just not the same as hearing Closer, and being like wtf this is amazing!
I love With Teeth, but it's definitely one of the weaker albums.

Or through Fixed. I don't know how you could, but god, that would be awful lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:02 pm
Closer
First time I heard it, I was addicted to the song even though I felt a bit dirty listening to it.  

Little Lukia

heshendeathin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:19 pm
i dont remeber i think it was closer.. but idk who they wer so i new them till survivlism heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:51 pm
Hyperpower.

I had just bought Year Zero on an impulse.  

[Gothika]

Cedocore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 pm

I don't really remember, I think it was Head Like A Hole though, either that or The Hand That Feeds. Something on the radio way back when. I was little then...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 am
Head like a Hole from Pertty Hate Machine in the movie A Prayer of the Rollerboys....back in 91.  

Zayit

Penguin-Explosion9315

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Sin. I heard it because my Dad was into them. A few years later and I'm here now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 am
i remember when i was 3 years of age, and wanting a kickass song to fight my army men to. so i went to moms cd collection and pulled out some piece of garbage cd, put it in, and took right back out. so i walked up to my father and told him of my dilemma, and he handed me pretty hate machine.

ive never been the same since. 3nodding  

visceral_nightmare

Fi-fi is GONE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 am
The very first NIN song I heard was a song my friend Matt sent to me. It was Closer. I was blushing the whole entire time, especially considering the fact we were into eachother. <_<  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff