Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Parents who take the extreme Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CGurp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:21 pm
I never knew the church could turn a person to be so evil; ironicly I'm gay and santanic. Here's what you're mom is... in song!!! 4laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY4yXfcKtHw  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:17 pm
Quote:
To Raethyn Sarachael: ... I can't believe you would hit your parents back. I feel you should respect your parents... No matter what they do to you.

Or maybe that's what I've been brainwashed into thinking.

I couldn't IMAGINE hitting my father back... He'd kill me. And what would hitting them back solve? It would only create more problems.

1.) If my parents every hit me (which they wouldn't because I would be just taken away. I'm adopted.) and I hit them back, I would say that did some good. It's like telling your parents "Don't hit me or I'll hit you back. So if you don't want to be hit, don't hit me."

2.) Also you said a child should only be hit if they really deserve it. Just by trying to argue in a polite manner that gets bigger should call for a smacking? I think not.  

CaptainSS

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:56 pm
CaptainSS

1.) If my parents every hit me (which they wouldn't because I would be just taken away. I'm adopted.) and I hit them back, I would say that did some good. It's like telling your parents "Don't hit me or I'll hit you back. So if you don't want to be hit, don't hit me."

2.) Also you said a child should only be hit if they really deserve it. Just by trying to argue in a polite manner that gets bigger should call for a smacking? I think not.

Ok... For your number two... I never once said that. O__o;;; I said the kids who DESERVED it. I never said the ones who are polite. Please don't twist my words around. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:14 am
    I'm lucky enough to fit the pretty/skinny/goodgrades/niceclothes/straight ideal of an american girl these days. Although I know that if I was a lesbian they'd be accepting of it, I know just as well if they weren't I wouldn't care. If they went to the measures your mom did, I'd move into one of my friends' houses, and/or call a child abuse center.

I hit back when hit damnit.
    mad heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dollface Lovely

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:27 am
I know this really doesn't apply to your situation, but if my parents everhit me, I'd be gone and thirty miles away (literally, that's the nearest town with all my friends in it) by the next morning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:04 pm
KupoWrath
CaptainSS

Ok... For your number two... I never once said that. O__o;;; I said the kids who DESERVED it. I never said the ones who are polite. Please don't twist my words around. Thank you.
I'm not twisting your words. I was just stating what Raethyn Sarachael about arguing politely. :3 Also I had 'deserved' in my #2. I bolded it for you.  

CaptainSS

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:38 pm
Wow. As a Parent myself I could and would never bring myslef to do the things your mom has done to you to my own kids. the church your mom might have gone to was probably Catholic.
I was raised as a catholic but I am Bi. Neither of my parents freaked like that when i told them but my grand parents did when they found out. My father is a military man as well but never condoned to punishing usless punishment is truely deserved.

What your mother is trying to do is completely Senile. Trying to put you in a mental institute is strange. Do the doctors you see agree with what she says? If they do then there is something wrong with them as well. i have no idea where you live and how things are there but I live in NM and I know more gay, lesbian, and bi people than I do straight who's parents accept them for who they are. maybe you should move here. No one discriminates here. It's all equal opportunity. As a parent myself My heart goes out to you and your sister and brother.stick together and you will get through this.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:59 pm
Keep having over one of your best girl friends and keep going up to your room and make SURE your Mom knows your up there. The 10th time she comes over jump on the bed a little bit and get her to make loud moaning noises and lock the door so your mom can't get in.
Then she'll wish she had a gay for a son!

xX~Vampyre_Erotica~Xx

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:58 pm
To Lurichan: Well... You will all be glad to find out that I managed to talk my mother out of sending me to the mental hospital... I'm not sure how I did... I don't even think I did. Maybe she came to her senses?

Doubt it. Also... I love Evil moods. They make life more interesting in a positive way.

I'm lucky to have people that care so much about me... It really puts things into prospective.

Thank you Luri-Sama. ^^

To EmoxPickles: Well... Even I don't have it as bad as some other people.

No matter what you've been through, it's guarenteed that somewhere in the world, there's a person who's been through twice as much.

I suppose that's what keeps me going... As bad as that sounds... ^^;;

To Ndoki: See though... There's the thing. I'm not goth. I don't claim to be, because I'm not. I just happen to like dark clothes, but that's not what makes a goth anyway. Frankly, I don't see myself fitting into just one group.

I have friends in all of the 'cliches'. I just tend to get along with anyone.

Maybe that's what frightens my mother. Hmm...

To Kaytrix: You know what... I just finished telling that to my Ex-boyfriend. (Why I'm helping him after the s**t he did to me, only god knows. XD) He was complaining about how he would never amount to anything and that he should just give up. He's be a lazy slob for the rest of his life.

I told him to get over himself and stop being such a p***y.

And then I gave him the advice. ^^;;

I told him that he should never give up. I told him that he will amount to something in life... That everyone has a purpose, and not even in a religious way. That he has the potential to be something great. (He's an AWESOME artist...) That all he needs is that little bit of drive...

And then he said 'Good... I'm glad you can see what a horrible person I am."

And I told him to ******** off... that if he didn't want my advice, don't b***h to me.

And now he went out and got a job.

........I feel as though I started to rant.

To AaronT: Heh. Actually... I think my Grandma on my mothers side (oddly enough) is a very accepting person. She doesn't care that I'm gay. She's the person I talk to about it actually...

She tried to give me pointers once...

Most horrifying conversation EVER.

Because in that moment, I found out her secret obsession for slash and yaoi. XDXDXD

To Lexeigirl: Ooo... blackmail... Wonderous. XD

To [Ashes][is][Ashes]: Sometimes I would prefer to be ignored than get attention... But I know that if I was in the reverse situation, I would be dying for the attention. XD

I think fear over art is stupid. I don't call many things stupid, but that is downright retarded. Art is a beautiful thing, and an easy way to express yourself.

It's like my poetry. It's dark, depressing, and sometimes downright morbid! But I always feel better about myself after I write it.

So I may write about suicide, and then afterwards, the need to cut isn't nearly as bad.

Art=Good

To Butdigger: "I get beaten up at school by this one boy (today he strangled me)." You need to...

a.) Kick his a**...
b.) Kick his a** again...
c.) Press charges.

There's no excuse for him to do that to you. You need to press charges for harrasment.

"she said my brother could become a gay garbage man for all she could care."

This probably wasn't meant as an insult... I think she was just saying that he could do whatever he wanted with his life, as long as he was happy doing it.

My mother used to say that to me.

Again I'll say, that no matter how much you think your life sucks at the moment, there's somebody, somewhere, who's going through twice as much as you are.

Take that to heart, it'll make you feel better.

To FadedRoses: Well... Techinically as you're a child, you're supposed to follow your parents rules, but I understand what you meant. XD

Also... My siblings would have stayed for me in the reverse situation.

To Big_Ass_Guitar_Gun: I love that song. And thanks... That cheered me up. ^^

To MoonShadowDemon: Well... I hit back when hit... But not when it's my parents. If anyone else hit me they'd be down and possibly in a coma real quick. I just don't see the positive in hitting your parents back.

To CaptainSS: Hmm... Well I guess the way you had written, it sounded as though it was laced with sarcasm. Sorry.

To WitchHazal0713: Well... I suppose not every parent can be as nice as you are. A lot of parents think that they opwn the children, and thus are allowed to do whatever they please with them...

It's sad really.

To Ninja_Daisy: Yeah... but I AM gay. And that would only make matters worse if I did that. That would ruin all of my plans... I'm sitting on fragile eggshells here. I have to work extra hard to not rock the boat or I'm out of here.

I can't let that happen.

To Everyone: You all will be happy to know that I have bought some more clothes (and shoes) and am storing them at a friends house. I have a little fuzz on my head as well. I'm don't have to go to the mental hospital...

But I'm probably not out in the clear yet. I need to be cautious still for awhile...

Thank you all for your support. ^^

You don't know how much it means to me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:08 pm
YAY!!! A small victory is still a victory. Staying out of the mental hosptial is still a good step in the right direction, and I'm happy for you that she at least relented a little bit in her stance, and might even *gasp* hopefully be starting to realize she is being overly dramatic. *huggles* Glad you'll still be around.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:21 pm
Well Kupo, it was years before I even realised I was goth, I even denied it for about 4 years until realising I was... but to society it doesn't really matter if you have the personality or not, just so long as you look like one... which is why I think the dictionary falls short... either way, goth or not, parents usually focus on the outer aspects, how one dresses, who they hang out with, how they act, the music they listen to.. etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:52 am
KupoWrath

To [Ashes][is][Ashes]: Sometimes I would prefer to be ignored than get attention... But I know that if I was in the reverse situation, I would be dying for the attention. XD

I think fear over art is stupid. I don't call many things stupid, but that is downright retarded. Art is a beautiful thing, and an easy way to express yourself.

It's like my poetry. It's dark, depressing, and sometimes downright morbid! But I always feel better about myself after I write it.

So I may write about suicide, and then afterwards, the need to cut isn't nearly as bad.

Art=Good
::Gasp!:: Thank you!! Someone agrees with me!!

To Everyone: You all will be happy to know that I have bought some more clothes (and shoes) and am storing them at a friends house. I have a little fuzz on my head as well. I'm don't have to go to the mental hospital...

But I'm probably not out in the clear yet. I need to be cautious still for awhile...

Thank you all for your support. ^^

You don't know how much it means to me.
Yay! Fuzz is good. No mental hospitals. Not good. And victory for you with da clothes!! I wish you much luck in this difficult journey (great now I sound like some dead philosopher), and you have my undying friendship!  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

CaptainSS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:56 pm
Quote:
To CaptainSS: Hmm... Well I guess the way you had written, it sounded as though it was laced with sarcasm. Sorry.

It's okay. @.@ Maybe I should have phrased what I was saying better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:10 pm
It's a poor comfort but the variety on gothic and fetish clothes is much bigger in America than over here in Europe sad Plus, they're also way cheaper.  

Kaytrix

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces