Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:42 pm
Zanareil
ccfffggfffc
sora506
I don't really care what side of Korea you hail from as long as you have no ties to the gov.
Plus. Korean boys are so cute. whee
o.0;;

I'll hide in a jar now.

It's basically a given that any Korean people not in North Korea are South Korean. It's not very easy to sneak out or so I'm told..
That's very true. The border between North and South Korea is the most heavily guarded area since... I forgot what year, but its been at least a decade.
DMZ... the most dangerous place on earth... It's never been a peacefull border since after the Korean War the treaty has either been very effective, or never been passed etc. Am I correct?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:54 pm
I'm Korean too.
But I'm actually South Korean, but i do agree, the people aren't all bad (there are always bad people in any country)
It's just the government x3  

KangheadSaysHi

KangheadSaysHi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:56 pm
FreshChicken07
Zanareil
ccfffggfffc
sora506
I don't really care what side of Korea you hail from as long as you have no ties to the gov.
Plus. Korean boys are so cute. whee
o.0;;

I'll hide in a jar now.

It's basically a given that any Korean people not in North Korea are South Korean. It's not very easy to sneak out or so I'm told..
That's very true. The border between North and South Korea is the most heavily guarded area since... I forgot what year, but its been at least a decade.
DMZ... the most dangerous place on earth... It's never been a peacefull border since after the Korean War the treaty has either been very effective, or never been passed etc. Am I correct?

acutally, if you try to pass the borders, you're most likely to end up very injured, or dead.
There is a mine field near the borders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:12 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
Neztnerol
LimeyFish8
We went there and killed a bunch of people, you'd think people would learn the difference, but its America so you can't expect too much.

But honestly, do Americans really care who they kill? Isn't the important part the kill?

Pretty much, it's blood lust is difficult to satiate so they don't descriminate.

Well... you haven't killed black people lately, have you?
Mostly Asians and Middle Easterns although some South Americans killed inbetween
Ok, Im sick of this crap to, shut the f up.
My brother is going over to Iraq and having someone say we kill just to kill is not only ignorant but extremly disrespectful. Were fighting in Iraq because... oh wait I don't know, the several threats, possibility of some maniac having a nuclear weapon that bombs his own damn people... so your saying we should ignore the threats telling us they have one over and over and just wait until it's to late? Oh and what then, you can b***h some more that the gov did nothing to stop it.

Not trying to be mean here but this constant bashing of the U.S. is starting to piss me off. I'm not hardcore patriot, I myself don't like alot of way we run things, but honestly the U.S. is far from the worst country out there on how we run things, and unless you come up with a better functional solution then shut your yap and deal with it, whinning isn't going to make things better.
I just can't get over that my brother as well as 3 friends are risking there lives to protect people that don't give a s**t.
True. If you say Americans like killing because they're in Afganastan then you have to say the same about Canadians, and we certainly do not like killing. Well, except Steven Harper (the Prime Minister) but he's a George Bush clone.  

CainZeros

TaeKookie

Dapper Loiterer

12,375 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:53 pm
I live in the US...I personally think the president, needs to get his foot out of his a**, and stop this s**t, between countries, with 9/11 i can understand wanting revenge, but why steep so low, it only creates, issues(war, which were at with Iraq), i hate people with here damn discrination, its mostly corrupt goverenments...not the citizens, and most of the citizens are only listening to the gover. out of fear from, death, etc... I have nothing against, any race  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:13 am
I'm from south korea too.

North koreans aren't bad, (well, there HAS to be some bad people in a country)
It's the government.  

KangheadSaysHi

O p a v e

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:11 am
Zanareil
@Deathmotto: this isn't even advertising anything, man.

I'm kind of sick about all of this Korean-no-ASIAN racism going on.

Chinese people are not all communist.
Japanese people are not all cruel / super great artists / the superior race.
Koreans are not all cruel.
And we are not the ugliest race
Either are we all nerds who run around saying math is fun

And we're not all saying that we're ******** elite. D':

And I've had all of these things said to me about Asians/Koreans. It's driving me off the deep end.

I hope the United States learns to only react to government and not it's citizens. :/

I've actually never heard 75% of the things you just said before.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:23 am
I'm korean as well and it's really funny/anouying when people ask my ethinicty find out i'm korean and then immediatly goes omg are u north korean? yeah like my uncle TOTALLY makes nukes and then i call him and i'm like herro uncle i need some nukes .. yeah righT! people are their dumb questions i swear.  

Saki Shadow

O p a v e

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:31 am
soeccentric
I'm korean as well and it's really funny/anouying when people ask my ethinicty find out i'm korean and then immediatly goes omg are u north korean? yeah like my uncle TOTALLY makes nukes and then i call him and i'm like herro uncle i need some nukes .. yeah righT! people are their dumb questions i swear.

Does he really?

I'm just kidding.

I don't see what the big deal is with Koreans anyways.
What makes them different from us besides language and skin color?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:16 am
how could anyone on gaia be in North Korea anyway? Computers are illegal there  

Incarnate-o-Evil

Incarnate-o-Evil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:19 am
iWantYouDead
I'm from south korea too.

North koreans aren't bad, (well, there HAS to be some bad people in a country)
It's the government.

The government is morally corrupting it's people though  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:43 pm
There's an exchange student from South Korea at my school. She's really nice. x3 <3

I don't harbor any bad feelings towards Korea at ALL, or their people. (Neither North or South)  

H u l l a b a l o o.

territh^^

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:07 pm
America, isn't a good country DD:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:20 pm
ToshimaX
soeccentric

Does he really?

I'm just kidding.

I don't see what the big deal is with Koreans anyways.
What makes them different from us besides language and skin color?

I think she's referring to the North/South Korean issue and the annoying Asian stereotype many face.

SearaSyte

Jesm_mule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:38 am
... okay. Good for you.  
Literate Hell

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items