Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:31 pm
"Heh," Toyan smirked. "Looks like... your attack... didn't... kill me."

Yoshi performed a few hand signs. Clear Vision no Jutsu! he thought. Suddenly the fog seemed to clear where Yoshi was. He could now see Toyan. He performed some new hand signs and shouted, "WIND ELEMENT: AERO-CANNON NO JUTSU!!" Toyan was hit by a blast of air that knocked him back, right into a tree. Yoshi threw some kunai, pinning Toyan to the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:13 pm
Sabrina heard Kunai's whiz past her and hit a tree.
Well...that probably has Toyan pinned! Sabrina thought rushing to the the tree, when she got there a log was sitting propped up against the tree, with kunai surrounding it.
"H-huh?" Sabrina gasped looking around. (the fog's clearing)

"Oops...little ones...you missed." Toyan's whisper was heard behind Sabrina, Yoshi, and Shizume.

"What? How could he--uh oh" Sabrina said as she saw shadow clones of Toyan behind each of them.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:16 pm
"Yoshi why did you clear my jutsu?Aggh Nevermind but it doesn't matter. Toyan I have another secret whepong and it's bit more powerful than my whip."Shizume said drawing her lighting sword. "KNow the ultamite combination"Shizume said wraping the whip around the sword. Shizume made a few hand sighns while hold ing whip sword. *Lighting strike dragon.*Shizume thought swirling the weponds in the air and hitting them on the ground making a lighting strike in the form of a dragon. "YOSHO SABRINA IF YOU WANT TO LIVE STAY AWAY FROM MY ATTACTS THERE POWERFUL ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SENSE THEM"Shizume shouted and hitting Toyan directly. "Know you should be severly wounded."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:23 am
{{I don't think Yoshi cleared ur fog...I think he enabled himself to see through it...but in my last post I said it was just clearing...you know with wind and stuff...heh}}

Sabrina saw as Shizume struck the shadow clone right behind her(Shizume). It exploded into smoke. Well, that wasn't the right one... Sabrina thought spinning to face her own. Sabrina threw a punch and the clone blocked it, it grabbed Sabrina's hand, twisted it and threw her into the tree. She grimaced. That's gonna leave a bruise... Sabrina quickly withdrew a kunai and stabbed the clone's neck, making him puff into smoke.
"That's two, guys...only ten more to go until we find the right one..." Sabrina gasped holding her arm, feeling blood drip down. "Owie...well that's another strike on you Toyan."

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:23 am
Yoshi performed a few handsigns and thought, Anti-Clone no Jutsu! All of Toyan's clones disappeared, leaving the real one in plain sight. Yoshi did a few more signs and thought, Wind Barrier no Jutsu!! A barrier appeared around Yoshi and Sabrina, leaving Toyan completely unprotected. "ATTACK HIM NOW, SHIZUME!" Yoshi shouted. "WE'LL BE FINE! THIS BARRIER WILL KEEP US SAFE, BUT IT WILL ONLY LAST FOR THIRTY MORE SECONDS! HURRY AND ATTACK TOYAN!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:49 am
Shizume heard yoshi and noded this time combining her fire sword and her fire whip holding it in one hand, and the lighting sword and lighting qhip in the other. "This is the end toyan and this last attact is for everyone you killed. Lighting sword whip combined elemnt: Lighting tornade dragon strike. Followed by Fire sword whip combined element: Fire cover strike."Shizume said having the fire attact mix in with the lighting attact. "You can't survive this attact know you see why I'm called the most gifted of the Hikamoto clan."Shizume said, the attact hit Toyan directly causing him getting elctracuted and savirly burned killing him. When the attact finished Toyan came back to the earth but for some reason still breathing, when Shizume saw this she stabbed his heart with her lighting sword killing him. "He's dead. Thank god."Shizume said sitting down the last attact neerly took all her chakra. The last attct requires alot of stamina and chakra if you don't have that the attact won't work right.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:03 pm
Yoshi still sensed Toyan's spirit, though. What the heck...? he thought. I just saw Shizume kill him. Suddenly, Toyan's body sprang back to its feet, and Yoshi could hear Toyan laughing. Yoshi knew what he had to do. He performed a long string of hand sains and shouted, "GATEKEEPER NO JUTSU!!!" A large doorway stood in front of Toyan.
"Now, Toyan Yamazaki, you shall disappear from this world forever!"
The gates swung open, and a large white hand extended from the inside. It grabbed Toyan and pulled him in. The gates swung shut and the door disappeared. Yoshi fell to his knee, breathing heavily and sweating. "That... Attack..." he said, "Takes... Too... Much... Chakra..." He then collapsed to the ground, exhausted, but still alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:27 pm
Shizume who was glad to see Toyan leave the earth started to relaxe after she took care of Yoshi. When Yoshi came through we saw still on the beach in the sun, while Sabrina and Shizume where splashing each other with water until she saw Yoshi sitting up and a little dazed, "Hey Yoshi are you ok? That jutsu was so powerful and I was shocked I don't even think that I could've done that jutsu without colapsing."Shizume said giggling to cheer him up. "Anyway you did it you killed Toyan!"Shizume said hugging him let go blushing. "S...so...sorry"Shizume stuttered.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:15 pm
"Ah your awake, sleepy head." Sabrina ruffled his hair as she came near. "Great job."
She saw Shizume hug Yoshi and apologize blushing. Sabrina smiled at the two and stood up walking to the edge of the water and staring at the sunset.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:21 pm
"Anyway let's get this party started."Shizume said putting the music on and dancing.  

Itachi Girl5

Novatone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:07 pm
"I would...but don't we need to report that we...well you two...killed Toyan? Or do you think we shouldn't?" Sabrina questioned the two when she turned around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:20 pm
Yoshi thought for a moment. "I think," he said, "that we should keep this between ourselves." he gazed at the sunset. "Isn't that beautiful, Sabrina?" Yoshi looked at Sabrina, then turned away, blushing.  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:42 pm
"We'll report it tomarrow"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:31 pm
"Where in the world did you manage to get all those powerful weapons, Shizume-chan?" Sabrina asked Shizume then saw Yoshi walk to where she was and tell her that we should probably keep the fight to ourself.

"I think your right Yoshi-kun about Toyan..." Sabrina said to Yoshi. "Yeah the sunset is beautiful!" Sabrina smiled and saw him blush, that made her blush even redder, she turned away and smiled to herself. "G-great job on the Gateway...that took alot of chakra from you...I would have never had been able to do it." Sabrina turned back to Yoshi and smiled sheepishly.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:33 pm
"Ah know there's a story it was before Toyan killed my brother he gave me his best weponds because he saw that I was great with chakra attacts and powerful ones he saw that I could even serpass him. So he gave them to me which my dad gave to him and so on."Shizume said smiling at the memory  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games