Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
What's your next SCA event? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:19 am
More then likely "The Gathering" ....then "Long and Short", "Gypsy Carnival and Sea Dog Nights", "Autumn War", and then "Blackthorne Revel" to top it off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:21 pm
my next event is the gleann abhann fighter's collegum in feburary  

rocker_chick1991

Artimus_Twitch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:41 pm
Mine shall be Winter War... in a week and a half...
then Avacal Investiture, and War Practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:21 pm
Haire Affaire... in March... *le sigh*  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

LaurenDarkfire

Fluff Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:43 pm
This year, I probably only going to The Gathering, Seadog Nights and The Blackthorne Revel.

But then, I can't miss The Blackthorne Revel cause I'm the autocrat. stressed rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Chibbi_Satan
More then likely "The Gathering" ....then "Long and Short", "Gypsy Carnival and Sea Dog Nights", "Autumn War", and then "Blackthorne Revel" to top it off.

Gods, that will be the most events I've gone to in a year EVER, I really hope we can make all of them. (Emphasis on we!!)  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

kittywingz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:38 pm
I'm going to an event this Saturday. Midwinter's Dance in Atlantia. It's my first Atlantian event... Fear...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:45 pm
Ive got an event in town, well its a redo of an event from the end of Oct. 2006
my dear uncle wants me to sing and win a bardic compition. lol  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:42 am
north_of_nita

~does the happy dance~

I didn't want to say this sooner, because it was still up in the air!
But

I GET TO GO TO THE ST.CHRISPIN'S REDO IN TIR BANNOG!! heart heart heart

xd Sorry, it's just really good news for me!! 3nodding

Nita, do you know if there will be archery? ~fingers crossed~

And I'm definatly entering that competition .... do you know if there are any criteria? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:38 pm
I most likely won't be going to one until Warriors and Warlords. Unless of course Rockhaven is running an event, then I probably need to help out. I'll have to check on that, with going through a divorce I haven't been keeping up to date on sca things like I should.  

CassiusD

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:15 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
north_of_nita

~does the happy dance~

I didn't want to say this sooner, because it was still up in the air!
But

I GET TO GO TO THE ST.CHRISPIN'S REDO IN TIR BANNOG!! heart heart heart

xd Sorry, it's just really good news for me!! 3nodding

Nita, do you know if there will be archery? ~fingers crossed~

And I'm definatly entering that competition .... do you know if there are any criteria? eek

So I went! Stayed until about 9:39-ish, then drove the three hours home! xd

Sang 4 songs, one with Nita, and lost the bardic competition, TO THE ONLY GUY PARTICIPATING! rofl (I really wanted that pin >.>)
But it's all good - almost had a heart attack before & during! xd

Then came in second in the A&S mask competition .... appearantly lots by about 2 marks - they decided on the base that Magpie's was more comfortable! xd I just laughed - esecially, since I didn't even know my mask was entered! eek I just left it on the table beside my camera while I went to get food, the next thing I know they're annoucning I came in second? .... (Nita, was that you? or Ysabelle? xd )

And then forgot a plate there, and didn't get my knocking bead put on my bow (next time appearntly).

And - got everybody's picture with my mask! 3nodding Even the guys! And even the one who originally refused - until I said out loud that everyone else and I mean EVERYONE else had done it, then everyone came and picked on him and made him do it! biggrin heart
User Image
(That's the one that started it all, I was bored and holding it in the direction of ... 'Unpronouncable' xd as Ysabelle has deamed him, out of bordom to see what he'd look like! rofl And then he took it and used it, and right away four people (I being one of them) quickly go digging for cameras, and he had to look to his left ~picture~ turn to the right slightly ~picture~ turn to his right a little more ~picture~ then turn completly to his right for me ~picture~ rofl Doesn't he look cute in the butterfly mask? rofl

So - the next event I believe is Penguin
- and I believe that means that TIR BANNOG must come to ME this time! twisted heart

(That means you Nita! And Liam, and Tewl, and Betha, and Ysabelle, and Magpie, and Bailey(she must bring Rowan too! 4laugh ), and ... everyone!! xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:12 pm
Why is it that you used everyones perona's name but not mine.... LOL
I cant belive Tewl got it... Love him dearly and all but he was the only one that couldnt sing, or maybe thats just my ego talking....
it just drove me up the wall he did 2 songs that he wrote, thats how they said he won... well sorry to say but SO DID I, hell I even wrote a verse to a song before I had to go up and sing it...

Oh well I have next weekend to worry about><  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:40 am
I think it's because he wrote everything (except 1 piece?) himself (and had the guts to sing even though -love him dearly- he can't sing to save his life)

And unless I'm mistaken, the one story was about the judge (even though we didn't know who the judge was)

And - I bet you anything - she didn't have the guts to pick between the 4 of us, and she used that 'he wrote everything' as an out.

I mean really, you have 4 beautiful voices, and 3 amazing preformers - then you have the only guy, who wrote all his own stuff, and everyone will KNOW they didn't lose, because he had a better voice!

That said ... I have to admit I kinda felt the same! sweatdrop But I mean - put yourself in the judge's position! I bet it was told to her by someone - that hey, he wrote all his own stuff - you don't have to choose between the girls! rofl And she jumped on it! rofl

But ooohhhh boy, did I ever screw up the Highwayman crying shoulda just let gewn sing it sweatdrop BUT FOR THE RECORD, I remembered ALL the words, ALL the verses, IN order - without looking them up .... just after singing one really high song (while trying to remember to be loud) and then that one song with you, RIGHT before... killed my voice! sweatdrop That was the most embarrassing thing ever - having to stop - and twice! whee

And it's because I remembered thier SCA names first - you went as Nita for the longest time!!!! And I forget what your SCA name is now .... and I actually remembered it while I was typing that - but didn't know how to spell it! rofl

And by the way - next even we're both at, you're taking a picture in the mask!! scream I can't BELIEVE I forgot to get you!! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:24 pm
Im fairly sure the judge was Jozie, she was the ony one that wasnt conected to any of the singers. only 2 of the songs were his own, the reading he did wasnt his own work, I think everyone was a little put out and suprised when he won. Even Lisa gave me a "what the hell" look. But I guess we know what to do to win next time, SING OUR OWN STUFF. and "sing" TOTTALY off key  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nycto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:15 pm
Probably Passing of the Ice dragon.  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff