Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:15 pm
Okay yeah that does sounds a little wrong.Being bi I should know better maybe.Sorry Nyed
I did say I was bad with comebacks anyway. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:07 am
Yea, I've gotten people honking at me and screaming s**t out the window at me. Couldn't understand it though ... they seemed to be driving pretty quickly ... hmm ... wonder why ... oh well.

Anyway, the one time all I could make out was: "Hey you, the one in the pants ...."

I was like ok, there's to people standing here and there both in pants. Dumbasses.  

mee_shee

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:35 am
I was venturing in our main town's shopping center tonight with three friends, all of whom were dressed in a "gothic" manner (And me standing out with my army jacket xd ) and as we were walking to Radioshack, some cookie-cutter wannabe gangsters (They are in abundance here on Maui, heh) said something mocking along the lines of "Look, I'm a vampire." in earshot. (Referencing my friend Nikolai's jacket)

His GF (Kayla) chuckled and said "Did you hear that?", and Nik turned around and retorted to them with "I can drink your blood later, if you want!", though I don't think they heard him. (Despite being a self-professed vampire, Nik is one of the most down-to-earth and non-serious people I know)

Nik's also been quick to retort to any strange looks or motions people give him with a casual "Good morning", no matter what time of the day it is. He'll also randomly respond to nearby people's convos. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:28 am
mee_shee
Yea, I've gotten people honking at me and screaming s**t out the window at me. Couldn't understand it though ... they seemed to be driving pretty quickly ... hmm ... wonder why ... oh well.

Anyway, the one time all I could make out was: "Hey you, the one in the pants ...."

I was like ok, there's to people standing here and there both in pants. Dumbasses.

I've gotten honking too but sometimes for the wrong reason... sweatdrop
I never got how you can be horny and drive. xd  

AdrianaKitten

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:23 am
"What's with you wearing so much black, what are you trying to live it up in the ghetto."

That was one of the lamest I've ever heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:09 pm
not really an insult, but there was a rumor at my school saying that i carried a switchblade in my math text book.....other than that...goth, emo, devil, etc  

darkcrimsongoth

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:21 pm
I get "Is that a boy or a girl?" meant in the context of an insult, but I take that phrase as a compliment and always have.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:39 pm
Krys_Night
i guess one of mine would be people screaming goth out of a car window driving by... and then running a red light at the corner from where I'm standing so that I won't follow them.
randomly honking their car horn and giving me the finger, which i cheerfully return.

Once while i was walking to the library (about three miles from where i live) i got a 50 waved at me from a car window at a stop light. the guy inside screamed out "50 for a BJ from the goth whore!" i though it was funny...

Another time someone through a plastic bone (where they just carrying it around for just such an ocation?) at me and my boyfriend while we were standing at a local cemitary as they drove by. i still have it in my room. my boyfriend drew an angry face on it and named it Ned. mrgreen

Hel Daughter of Loki

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:50 pm
Isel
I get "Is that a boy or a girl?" meant in the context of an insult, but I take that phrase as a compliment and always have.
Same here.

The majority of people who insult me have really lame insults. They call me "goth girl." That's it. "Goth girl."

This one guy always asks me (really randomly) about my sexuality (I am bisexual) and it doesn't bug me. However he forgot my name so he asked me, and I told him, and suddenly he yells "Oh yeah, you're the homo girl!" It was so random and weird that I just burst out laughing. Really really hard. I think it kind of shocked him that I was laughing about it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:53 pm
[~Lonely Dollie~]
Satan on Speed
I've been called quite a few things, but just for laughs here's a peek at how dumb people in this town are.

"You stupid gothlics!" GothLics. They actually put in an L. Why? I have no idea.

lol I get called a gothlick all the time....I just go..."Wtf is a gothlick?"

Maybe they're trying to make a sexual euphemism? eek  

Veruniel
Crew

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:57 pm
People don't usually insult me, to my face at least. They do however ask excedingly stupid questions and make stupid references, the former I counter with a stupid (and sometimes shocking) answer, and the latter I completely ignore. I like to think of myself as above that level of idiocy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:44 am
I get called Elvira and Morticia ALL the time. Which really doesnt bother me because I love them both haha but I don't have the boobs to be Elvira crying xp

I don't get many insults anymore. I get complements all the time though haha. It made my day while at work. This woman came up to me and said that I have amazing make-up on (which confused me because I was only wearing eyeliner). She circled me asking me how I got myself to look so pale and make it look real. I smiled and told her I wasn't wearing make-up. She laughed nervously. 4laugh It was cute.  

Lady Detarra

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:49 am
Some guy at school - OMG, your so ugly, your mom probably isn't proud of you!

me - My mom is proud of me. Is your mom proud of you?

that same guy - *silence*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:42 am
This happened in a conversation about a number of students being absent due to illness.

Tai Chi student: Of course! Joe never gets sick, because he's inhuman.

Me: I'll take that as a compliment.

Tai Chi student: ...  

Clash of Vision

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:16 am
Some red neck: I ain't afraid of you.
My Friend: Admitting you have a problem is the first step to winning the battle.

I personally have been asked multiple times to, "HEY! HEY, GIRL! CAST A SPELL ON THAT GUY RIGHT THERE!!!! xd "

And this wasn't really an insult, but a 9 year old once called me a, "Gothican." What the hell? rofl As far as I know, that isn't a word, but I couldn't convince him that.
And if it is really a word... sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces