Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hip Hop's HaveN

Back to Guilds

A Place To Meet New People And Talk About Hip-Hop 

Tags: rap music, hip hop, r&b music, swagg, triphop 

Reply Rap (battles, free verses, etc)
Callout: Icey Pimp, Specialty Battle, Winner gets 5000 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:02 pm
SilverSpyder
What the ******** are you babbling about? show me where I rap about jewely or cars, dumbass

I'm considering you one of those type of rappers even if you don't rhyme about it because you're lyrics are pure s**t they need to be wiped off the screen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:30 am
Shhh! I think I hear immigration coming.  

Syllvurr

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:57 am
SilverSpyder

Oh and what they gonna do? Take me to Mexico, dumbass? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:55 pm
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder

mexico, PR, DR, wherever the ******** you're from  

Syllvurr

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:20 pm
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder

mexico, PR, DR, wherever the ******** you're from

Puerto Rican's have nothing to do with immigration you dumb p***s with no brain. Geez, your parents need to really disown you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:27 pm
yo y'all need to chill  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:06 pm
8 legs over here started it... I don't squash nothing when someone starts bullshit with me, but if I have to squash a insect, I won't hesitate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:31 am
El Nino Eduardo
8 legs over here started it... I don't squash nothing when someone starts bullshit with me, but if I have to squash a insect, I won't hesitate.

I should be scared. He's used to killing bugs in the shitty huts his fam lives in over the slums of PR.  

Syllvurr

El Nino Eduardo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:43 pm
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

I should be scared. He's used to killing bugs in the shitty huts his fam lives in over the slums of PR.

I think someone's jealous or has never been in PR in his life. I can't be mad my fam lives in Bayamon and San Juan, it's too nice there dawg, something you can't afford depending in your life. Most of my uncles are famous singers in PR, I can't be mad about that, quit bugging me and just make a egg nest. You're bothering me son.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:22 pm
rofl Ohhh...
s**t talkin'!  

Makairo

Syllvurr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
El Nino Eduardo
SilverSpyder
El Nino Eduardo

I think someone's jealous or has never been in PR in his life. I can't be mad my fam lives in Bayamon and San Juan, it's too nice there dawg, something you can't afford depending in your life. Most of my uncles are famous singers in PR, I can't be mad about that, quit bugging me and just make a egg nest. You're bothering me son.
scream  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 am
SilverSpyder
IceyPimp14
SilverSpyder
Escuse me? you had less limitationson your verse as a result of not using all multis, so as I said, Im not going to pull some bullshit and disqualify your verse....Jus one more round of following the rules, and I'll up it to 7k ((you still dont have to pay))
*sigh* ok. Verses by monday at midnight(eastern). Polls close Tuesday at midnight, also eastern. NO EXCUSES!! U better have my money!!! lol. xd

neva made em

stressed  

Syllvurr

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:12 am
SilverSpyder
SilverSpyder
IceyPimp14
SilverSpyder
Escuse me? you had less limitationson your verse as a result of not using all multis, so as I said, Im not going to pull some bullshit and disqualify your verse....Jus one more round of following the rules, and I'll up it to 7k ((you still dont have to pay))
*sigh* ok. Verses by monday at midnight(eastern). Polls close Tuesday at midnight, also eastern. NO EXCUSES!! U better have my money!!! lol. xd

neva made em

stressed
WTF wrong witchu?? I posted my verse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:22 am
it was supposed to be in my yesturday "no escuses"...but its not a disqualification....this jus means that i aint given an gold up mrgreen  

Syllvurr

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:40 am
SilverSpyder
it was supposed to be in my yesturday "no escuses"...but its not a disqualification....this jus means that i aint given an gold up mrgreen
Nah u don't shut that s**t up!!! U either gon gimme my money or get kicked from here. I turned it in at 11 o' clock last night. b***h a** *****. I want my money. U know u lost and now u tryna get out of givin me my money, but nah ******** that. I want my money. And o yeah I told crip bout this s**t!  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff