Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever cried because of Rurouni Kenshin?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Idaho Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:55 pm
Definitely. I cried hard during the Reflections OVA. I think I may have cried when Kenshin left for Kyoto, but I don't remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:15 pm
i think i commented here before....

yup, i cried lots of times.... i also cried from laughing too much too.  

Happyangel4eva

seidh-blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:42 pm
felt very emotional yea...cried, not really...=S sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:32 pm
Definatly, but I cry at movies and shows easy..... sweatdrop 3nodding  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:17 am
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

I will admit that Tsuiokuhen makes me a bit misty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:27 pm
When I realized how much I paid for the third season, I cried.^^;;

...oh, and when he does that thing to that one person by accident. Don't want to reveal any spoilers.  

admiral451

Sucks_to_be_me_lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:46 pm
I cried when Tomoe died in Kenshin arms in the first movie my favorite movie Trust and Betrayel. cry  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:06 am
When I would watch the anime I would really get into it, everything beside me and the tv was a blur, my stomek would get dazzy and make me feel like i want to cry when somthing amazing would happen but im not that easy..i dont cry often, I havent cried since I was 15 and that was 8 months ago.  

xXsiner666Xx

Rurouni_Katsuro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 pm
of course..when tomoe died i was in tears...her cutting a new scar into his face made it even more dramatic and i cried even harder.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:13 am
I cry alot during this series actually. I get attached to alot of the characters. I loved Shishio and Yumi. Cried about Seta's past... The OVAs made me bawl. ><;; Is an emotional girl.  

-part time ninja-

Yohana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:31 am
I've almost cried when Tomoe died crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:37 pm
Guh. Heck yes I cried!! I think the first time I got misty eyed was when Jineh takes Kaoru and Kenshin almost kills him- not quite crying, but close. The first real crying occured when Kenshin left for Kyoto- his parting with Kaoru still leaves me in tears everytime. The aftermath of that is also hard to deal with- seeing Kaoru and Megumi so upset when he's gone. crying I also cry when Kenshin comes back home after the battle with Shisio and Kaoru runs to him- very emotional for me. sweatdrop And of course, the OAVS make me weep buckets.  

Alantie Mistaniu

kksylznuscsr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:36 am
I have to say, the end of Seisouhen makes me tear up EVERY time. It's just so... well, if you've seen it you know what I mean. It's very well done. I'm working through the Jinchuu Arc in the manga right now and I definitely cried when Kaoru *spoiler word- I'm not actually going to reveal it*. Otherwise... hmmm... I'm pretty sure I cried through Soujirou's story, and probably the first time I watched Kenshin leave for Kyoto. I do love that scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:18 am
Yea i'll admit it has made me cry a couple of times  

Master Samurai_Kenshin

Ate Monay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm
yes! i cried on the last scene of rurouni kenshin seisouhen aka ova 2...so dramatic!!!!!!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff