Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:23 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Mana decides to go make the flower crown she wanted to give ojii she uses roses daisies then her crown was done she is really proud of her sculpture so she first shows lord seth.

Mana Lord Seth look i finished making the flower crown for ojii what do you think *giggle* I hope ojii likes it smile:

Seth kept his voice low as he replied to what Mana had asked him, "It's beautiful, my dear... just like you...", he forced himself to crack a small smile, as he looked back to the horizon, sensing something or someone approaching them. What it was, it was powerful and a large amount of energy was emiting from it. He guessed that it was just his mind playing tricks on him, so he decided to ignore it, "Why don't you ask 'ojii' what he thinks?", he chuckled a little.

Mana starts to sense something as well she decides to help Lord Seth just to be safe she calls out one of her magical tricks she learned from her teacher mahado

Mana: Magical Hats: some black top hats come from the sky and hide Lord Seth after a minute she starts to blush alittle hoping that Lord Seth wasnt mad at her for calling a magical trick out

Mana: Lord Seth are you ok i am so sorry i thought that i sensed something so i wanted to keep you safe so i used a magicial trick called magical hats (blushed)  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:38 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Dark_Magiciangrl12
Mana decides to go make the flower crown she wanted to give ojii she uses roses daisies then her crown was done she is really proud of her sculpture so she first shows lord seth.

Mana Lord Seth look i finished making the flower crown for ojii what do you think *giggle* I hope ojii likes it smile:

Seth kept his voice low as he replied to what Mana had asked him, "It's beautiful, my dear... just like you...", he forced himself to crack a small smile, as he looked back to the horizon, sensing something or someone approaching them. What it was, it was powerful and a large amount of energy was emiting from it. He guessed that it was just his mind playing tricks on him, so he decided to ignore it, "Why don't you ask 'ojii' what he thinks?", he chuckled a little.

Mana starts to sense something as well she decides to help Lord Seth just to be safe she calls out one of her magical tricks she learned from her teacher mahado

Mana: Magical Hats: some black top hats come from the sky and hide Lord Seth after a minute she starts to blush alittle hoping that Lord Seth wasnt mad at her for calling a magical trick out

Mana: Lord Seth are you ok i am so sorry i thought that i sensed something so i wanted to keep you safe so i used a magicial trick called magical hats (blushed)

He laughed, "I'm fine and it's alright", he smiled at her, "But you need to protect yourself before you even think about protecting me. I can protect myself, Mana... I have much Ka stored away for such a reason. And whatever that was it's not a threat to us", he replied, although he sensed that this was not the case. Whatever that energy was, he realised, it was very real, and he might need all the Ka that he had to destroy it. Of course there was the fact that they were walking unguarded, but that wasn't much of a concern, since Atemu had the ability to summon all three god-monsters. But he still couldn't put all of his hopes on the Per A'a's ability, since Atemu hadn't mastered how to used his Ka properly yet.

(This is the Ancient version of Magical Hats)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:46 pm
Mana: yes Lord seth I will make sure to protect myself next time and I am glad that you are not mad at me *giggle*. I am not real sure but the presence I felt was kinda magical but dark at the same time it was so weird and i am not sure why i felt it. But I know one trick that I can use in a pintch its called mystic box mahado told me only to use it in an emergancy so I am going to be real careful before I use it so I dont get in trouble smile. by the way I have something for you Lord Seth its a pendant I hope you like it considerate a token of friendship.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:48 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Tokyo_Babylon_grl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemus Girl
Mana: This is going to be the best day ever hee hee. It is such a beautiful day i love looking at butterflies and flowers. You Lord Seth and Atemus are so much fun to hang out with and Atemus i have a nickname for you that i think you will really like. Prince that is what i am going to call you whenever i we hangout i think it would be alot of fun.

( i found out that in the anime series mana called the pharoh prince i am not sure why i am putting it in my rpg)

(She called him "Prince" because that's what she had called him since they were very small children)

"Your lively youth is enough to satisfy me, my dear", he smiled, "It fills me with joy to see such happiness within you", he then laughed, "Holy Hathor... I'm speaking as if I was an old man..." he chuckled, "I really must remember that I still have a long life ahead of me", he smiled, "Run ahead of us Mana... we'll catch up with you...", he turned to Atemu, "Perhaps all that we need is a day to escape our troubles... wouldn't you say, Per A'a?"

Atemu scoffed, but didn't say anything. He then looked at Mana and smiled some. "We all need, and deserve a break. I agree with you on that." He added, before finishing the wine, and setting the goblet down, on the table. The Pharaoh chuckled, and blushed a little at the name, Mana gave him. "Prince? Hmm.. It's got a nice ring to it." He grinned, then turned his gaze back to Seth. "As I said, we all deserve a break." He replied, but in his mind, he thought, and so do the slaves.

(P.S. Sana? Ojii, is what I'm called in the Japanese version, No?)

(Ojii, Pharaoh and Ou-sama (by Akifa) )

Seth nodded, as he walked with the Per A'a and little mage, "Per A'a...", he started, reading Atemu's mind, "Some people were meant to serve... you know that as well as I do...", he sighed as they walked out of the palace and into the streets, recieving stares and bows from everyone around, "Slaves are slaves, priests are priests, and Per A'a is Per A'a... that's just the way it is..."

Atemu had heard Seth's words, but only replied with a nod, not saying a word. He didn't even look up at him, he just kept his eyes on the path they were walking.

When he heard Mana's words, he looked up at her with a soft smile. "Just you being here, makes me happy, Mana-chan." He replied, to her question. Then, he shifted his gaze back to the road, looking onward.

Atemus Girl

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:58 pm
Tokyo_Babylon_grl
Mana: yes Lord seth i will make sure to protect myself next time and i am glad that you are not mad at me *giggle* i am not real sure but the presence i felt was kinda magical but dark at the same time it was so weird and i am not sure why i felt it oh but i know one trick that i can use in a pintch its called mystic box mahado told me only to use it in an emergancy so i am going to be real careful before i use it so i dont get in trouble smile. by the way i have something for you Lord Seth its a pendant i hope you like it considerate a token of friendship.

Seth took the pendant from her then smiled as he looked at it, "Thank you, my dear. That's very kind of you."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:59 pm
Atemus Girl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Tokyo_Babylon_grl
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemus Girl
Mana: This is going to be the best day ever hee hee. It is such a beautiful day i love looking at butterflies and flowers. You Lord Seth and Atemus are so much fun to hang out with and Atemus i have a nickname for you that i think you will really like. Prince that is what i am going to call you whenever i we hangout i think it would be alot of fun.

( i found out that in the anime series mana called the pharoh prince i am not sure why i am putting it in my rpg)

(She called him "Prince" because that's what she had called him since they were very small children)

"Your lively youth is enough to satisfy me, my dear", he smiled, "It fills me with joy to see such happiness within you", he then laughed, "Holy Hathor... I'm speaking as if I was an old man..." he chuckled, "I really must remember that I still have a long life ahead of me", he smiled, "Run ahead of us Mana... we'll catch up with you...", he turned to Atemu, "Perhaps all that we need is a day to escape our troubles... wouldn't you say, Per A'a?"

Atemu scoffed, but didn't say anything. He then looked at Mana and smiled some. "We all need, and deserve a break. I agree with you on that." He added, before finishing the wine, and setting the goblet down, on the table. The Pharaoh chuckled, and blushed a little at the name, Mana gave him. "Prince? Hmm.. It's got a nice ring to it." He grinned, then turned his gaze back to Seth. "As I said, we all deserve a break." He replied, but in his mind, he thought, and so do the slaves.

(P.S. Sana? Ojii, is what I'm called in the Japanese version, No?)

(Ojii, Pharaoh and Ou-sama (by Akifa) )

Seth nodded, as he walked with the Per A'a and little mage, "Per A'a...", he started, reading Atemu's mind, "Some people were meant to serve... you know that as well as I do...", he sighed as they walked out of the palace and into the streets, recieving stares and bows from everyone around, "Slaves are slaves, priests are priests, and Per A'a is Per A'a... that's just the way it is..."

Atemu had heard Seth's words, but only replied with a nod, not saying a word. He didn't even look up at him, he just kept his eyes on the path they were walking.

When he heard Mana's words, he looked up at her with a soft smile. "Just you being here, makes me happy, Mana-chan." He replied, to her question. Then, he shifted his gaze back to the road, looking onward.

(There's goes the japanese again...)  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:26 pm
Bakura smirked as he saw the Pharaoh and High Priest Seth, distracted deep within the garden, oblivious to the outside world. Now was the perfect time to strike down that stupid Pharaoh and all who followed him. He would take down all the priests inside and then he could cause a little...havoc. It was pure genius! there was no way he could fail this time! The white haired theif easily slipped passed the sleeping guards and into the main corridor of the palace. Now the fun would begin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:52 pm
oni_kura
Bakura smirked as he saw the Pharaoh and High Priest Seth, distracted deep within the garden, oblivious to the outside world. Now was the perfect time to strike down that stupid Pharaoh and all who followed him. He would take down all the priests inside and then he could cause a little...havoc. It was pure genius! there was no way he could fail this time! The white haired theif easily slipped passed the sleeping guards and into the main corridor of the palace. Now the fun would begin.

(Let the chaos begin... whee And I'm going to rp Mahaado until we get one...)

Seth sensed the energy again, and then realised what it was, "Diabound...", he quickly turned around and ran back to the palace. He re-entered the palace and noticed the sleeping guards. He picked them up by the collars and snarled, "You idiots!!! You let him slip right past you!!!", he threw the guards back down and ran up the steps towards the throne room, "It know that you are here, thief...", he growled as he ran, "Oh and... you might want to store your Ka away next time... I can sense that beast from miles away..." Mahaado noticed Seth as he entered the throne room...

"Seth... what's wrong?", the long haired dark-brunette priest asked him, "And where's my student?"

"She's back there", he pointed behind himself, "But there's no time for that now. Can't you sense it?", Seth asked quickly, his eyes skimming the throne.

Mahaado blinked, then realised what Seth meant, "He's here... and he's close..."

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:36 am
mana see's her teacher and wonders whats wrong she decides to go over to were he is but first he tugs on ojiis shoulder and she begins to run to were he is

Mana: mahado whats going on why is Lord Seth going is there anything i can do to help please i wanna help i can use mystic box for him if i have to please:  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:36 am
(oops, i accidentaly called him bakura in my last post)

Akifa had hidden himself in a dark hallway that connected to the throne room. He had watched quietly as Seth and Mahaado had run past his hidding place in their search for him. The white hair thief's shoulders shook with laughter as he watched Seth's eyes scan the room, completely missing him. Diabound stood silently behind him. Growing bored with this game, Akifa walked out of the shadows and into the throne room. Soon he was standing right beside Mahaado, yet the priest didn't seem to see him. 'I guess Diabound's special abilities ARE good for something besides tomb raiding.'[1] His lips curled into a smirk as both priests continued to search frantically for him. He let out a cackle, unable to contain his mirth any longer, which rang out around the throne room, making the other occupants of the room jump in suprise. Akifa walked quietly towards the slightly pale Seth and whispered, mockingly, in his ear, "I didn't know you scared so easily, my lord." Then he let out another cackle before walking back down the hallway he had come from, still unseen by all.

([1] Just incase someone doesn't know this (which i highly doubt, but...), Diabound has the ability to make himslef and Bakura invisible, and i'm sure there is something i don't know about this particular ability like some drawback or something but i just felt like putting it in.)

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:24 am
oni_kura
(oops, i accidentaly called him bakura in my last post)

Akifa had hidden himself in a dark hallway that connected to the throne room. He had watched quietly as Seth and Mahaado had run past his hidding place in their search for him. The white hair thief's shoulders shook with laughter as he watched Seth's eyes scan the room, completely missing him. Diabound stood silently behind him. Growing bored with this game, Akifa walked out of the shadows and into the throne room. Soon he was standing right beside Mahaado, yet the priest didn't seem to see him. 'I guess Diabound's special abilities ARE good for something besides tomb raiding.'[1] His lips curled into a smirk as both priests continued to search frantically for him. He let out a cackle, unable to contain his mirth any longer, which rang out around the throne room, making the other occupants of the room jump in suprise. Akifa walked quietly towards the slightly pale Seth and whispered, mockingly, in his ear, "I didn't know you scared so easily, my lord." Then he let out another cackle before walking back down the hallway he had come from, still unseen by all.

([1] Just incase someone doesn't know this (which i highly doubt, but...), Diabound has the ability to make himslef and Bakura invisible, and i'm sure there is something i don't know about this particular ability like some drawback or something but i just felt like putting it in.)

Seth growled, "Coward...", but he knew that the more that Akifa concealed himself and Diabound then easier it would be to find them, as the Ka beast let off a lot of energy and it was easy to trace, but at the moment he was bewildered, even though he wouldn't show that.

Mahaado grew angry quickly and yelled, "Akifa!!! I'll tear you limb from limb when I find you!!!", his voice echoing through the chamber and down the hallways.

Seth was growing tired of this game that the Theif King was playing. They had gone through the same game with him many times in the past, and they thought that they would have been rid of him when Zork was destroyed, but it wasn't to be. Some deity wanted them to keep fighting this same fight, and it wasn't going to stop any time soon, "You heard my fellow priest... we'll destroy you", he sensed the energy moving away from the Throne Room and gave Mahaado a look of reassurance.

Mahaado nodded they both ran out of the chamber, sensing Diabound's presence growing. Either the Ka beast was getting bigger, or they were next to it, and he knew that the second thought was the true one. He put his arm out and the Ka duel disk opened, "My magician!!! I summon you!!!", and with that his Ka tower shot out the Illusive Magician's Ka and it hovered next to him.

Seth followed Mahaado's lead, "Dios!!! I summon thee!!!", and the navy-blue soldier Ka appeared at his side, "Attack them!!!" Dios hit its target, Diabound, and Akifa's Ka beast, along with Akifa, lost its concealment and appeared before them. Seth chuckled, "You've been exposed thief..."

Mahaado grinned, "Nice work Seth!", he glanced at the now exposed theif, "Go my magician!!! Attack his monster now!!!", and with that the little magician attacked Diabound. Then he saw Mana, "Mana!! Get out of here!!! I don't want to you hurt!!"

Seth sighed, "She'll be fine, Mahaado... focus on his Ka...", and then he summoned Battle Ox and Rapid Horseman.

Mahaado nodded, "I use the power of fusion to combine Seth's ox with his horseman..."

Seth grinned, "Thats combines my Ka into a more powerful beast!! Go my monster!!! Attack his Ka again!!!", and as he had commanded Rapid Battle Ox attacked Diabound, sending it flying back against the wall, even though he knew that it couldn't destroy the beast. They would need Atemu's help for that, "Pharaoh!! We need the power of the three god-monsters!!!"

(Mahaado and Seth work well as a team...)
User Image

User Image
^The Illusive Magician^

User Image
^Battle Ox^

User Image
^Seth and Mahaado Ka dueling^

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:46 pm
"H-Hahahahaha! You fools! Do you really think you can defeat me? The greatest thief that has ever lived? You will be destroyed! Diabound, attack the magician!" Diabound's tail lashed out at Mahaado's ka, sending it flying into the wall. "Don't you see? You can never truly defeat me!" Akifa cackled as the magician fell to the floor.  

oni_kura

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:45 pm
Mana: what can i do i dont want Lord Seth hurt or my teacher i need to come up with something but what worries wait Lord Seth Mahado here is my magical ability that you can use Mystical Box i hope this help i will stand back so i wont be in the way good luck

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:25 pm
Mystical_elfgirl12
Mana: what can i do i dont want Lord Seth hurt or my teacher i need to come up with something but what worries wait Lord Seth Mahado here is my magical ability that you can use Mystical Box i hope this help i will stand back so i wont be in the way good luck

"H-Hahaha! Foolish girl! Nothing you do can help them. You know, you could always swear loyalty to me, then you might have a chance of surviving! Diabound! Attack Seth's ka!"  

oni_kura

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:49 pm
oni_kura
Mystical_elfgirl12

"H-Hahaha! Foolish girl! Nothing you do can help them. You know, you could always swear loyalty to me, then you might have a chance of surviving! Diabound! Attack Seth's ka!"

Mana: i will never betray Lord Seth my teacher or the phaorh i would rather help my friends then to help you out. now you see me now you dont Magicial Hats: some hats come out from the sky they swirl around till they stop then they are still. mana stays quiet trying to ponder what she can do for her friends because she cant stand for them to get hurt then she comes up with an idea that might just work the hats dissappears she takes out her wand and she tries to use her magic that she has learned from her teacher mahado a bright light comes out of it and blinds the person for a little bit so that she can get out of harms way just enough time for her to get a chance to think of a plan to help her friend also she is standing next to the pharoh so she is safe.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff