Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always
-- Your Favourite Character(s) -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favourite?
  Inuyasha
  Kagome
  Kikyo
  Miroku
  Sango
  Shippo
  Naraku
  Sesshoumaru
  Rin
  Other
View Results

Wolfs Rayn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:21 pm
heart heart My ultimate favorite would have to be sesshomaru! I mean he's so enigmatic, and hot. Deadly and dangerous, He maintains an icy composure that intimidates even the most formidable of youkai, and can silence anyone with a patented steely glare. But beneath that frigid exterior, beats a compassionate heart that even he is in complete denial of.
Pairing, can't really think of one, but i like the kind of father/ daughter relationship btw him and Rin. I want to see that to develop more.
heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:28 pm
My favourite character is Inuyasha. I admire his determination towards defending what he believes in. Although he can be quite ignorant and rude at times, his subtle willingness to open his heart to those he cares about is not to be overlooked. Oh and his ears are super cute!
I believe that Inuyasha and Kagome make a wonderful couple. I think that the subtle nature of their relationship (especially on Inuyasha's end) is very sentimental and quite intriguing. heart

AzureFlame

CafeDark

8,425 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:39 pm
My favourite character is Kagome and Kikyo
I like them because they are archers and i want to be one heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:48 am
thats a tuffy but i think i would have to say inuyasha. Ive just always liked him. Although he's got a temper and is rude, he's got that soft side to him. And he always makes me laugh out loud! on of my favorite lines he says is, "I smell bird, and it ain't no turkey dinner!"  

Linkinuzelos

Josiphine C Pegasus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:41 pm
I love Miroku. I don't care if he's a letch. He's a hot letch. I just adore him. I want to meet Kirby Morrow because I think he does a great job at voicing the character.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:10 pm
Inuyasha. <3

I love him far more than anyone should and I am darn proud of it. He's definitly my favorite. He's super cool, he's straight forward when he needs to be, he has a big-arse sword, he's got a neat history, and I absolutely HEART HIS EARS. So fluffy. <3 But overall I love him, and if we were married, it'd be for three years and counting.

I'm an overly loving chick for him, we both like ramen too. <33 And chips, yay chips.

Kitty-Hankai

Ai_90

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 pm
My favorite character is Shippo/InuYasha
They make the perfect comedy team!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:28 pm
Sesshoumaru-sama!!!! All the way, I remember when I had a tv in my room I would pause the 3rd moive and stare at him sweatdrop I little creepy I know and than I meet my boyfirend and he acts just like him xd I was so happy, he too watches the show and now he calls me his Rin which is way neat that have almost two Sesshoumaru-samas. Go me!
Rin is awsome too I'm told I act alot like her but I can see an older Rin and Sesshoumaru getting together. heart  

dreams_longforgotten

Xx_GirlOfFire_xX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:36 am
Sango and Miroku!
Miroku and Sango!!
I love them x33 they r such a sweet pairing!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:28 am
I have a list here somewhere...

Kagome and Kikyou

Kagome: She's weak and somewhat dumb like Inuyasha! But in reality, she is just a teenager who was toss into another era and force to coop with it in order to restore the shikon jewel. She is one of the reason when you come to a block, try a different way. She wish to support her group as much as she can, despite her uselessness on the battle field. She suffers heartaches and traumizing experience, she tries to be strong. I admire only personality, not on good looks.

Kikyou: She's dead and hunting down for vengance! She is a priestess that died 50 years ago and revive into the living. At first, she hated Inuyasha. Decided to kill him with her because she still believed that Inuyasha betrayed her. After trying to drag him to hell, she realize that Naraku was the one. She only cooperated with Naraku to distract him from her larger plan. It seems it failed after almost being killed by Naraku. Her plan was, Naraku will have the complete jewel but it will swallow him up if he uses it. Kikyou, along the way, became friends with Kagome and helping her as best as she could before she dies.

Pairings I would like Kagome and Kikyou will be:
Kag/San
Kag/Kik
Kag/Sess
Kik/Sess
Kik/Inu
Kik/Nar
Kag/Nar
Kag/Miro
Kag/Haku

Kikyou and Kagome's future will be.... I don't know...

Soul of Deflection

Newbie Noob

.Panic![Malfunction].

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:23 pm

I have a few favorite characters, but there’s always been one I have always liked, Kagura. Why is that? Well, I have a few reasons for liking Kagura, but the big one is because her personality is like mine in many ways. Another reason is, I’ve always liked Kagura since she does most of the dirty work for Naraku (she’s the villain if you ask me) and I love her fighting style. Also, the fan and feather contribute to wind, which is my favorite element.

There are three other characters that have won my favoritism and I will list them in order, along with why I like them.

First is Sesshomaru! I love his fighting style and his whole character profile is so wonderful! He really reminds me of my own role-play characters and a few use his personality as a base. Sesshomaru is a very interesting character and I really like how he looks. (Not obsession/love. Like, as in he’s fun to draw and see.)

Second is InuYasha, the main character of course! Now, I’m no fan girl. Though, I was; but hid my obsession by buying stuff that featured other characters, not only InuYasha, as well as other anime products. Why do I like him you ask? Is it because he’s the main character, all girls love him, he’s got an enormous sword, long silky flowing hair, and he’s the hero? No, it’s not. I like InuYasha because he reminds me of the everyday guy, other than the whole being really strong and being a half-demon part, one who you’d most likely be able to sit and have some fun talking to. Also, he is somewhat like me as well, by not begin able to control his temper so well.

And last but not least, Kagome, oh of course! Kagome reminds me of a good, loyal friend, one who would do just about anything for her friends, and people she doesn’t even know! She’s a nice, kind, sweet, character. Sure she has some flaws, but so do real people. There’s nothing wrong with her though. Also, it’s not her fault she wears short skirts! She’s a drawing!

I used to hate Kikyou, sadly because of the InuYasha/Kagome thing, but I’m way over that now and I like her a lot. Not enough to call her one of my favorites just yet though.

As far as pairings go:

InuYasha/Kagome.
Sesshomaru/Kagura. !Even though she dies!
Sango/Miroku.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:39 am
My favorite character...well, I'd have to say either Sango or Kagura. Sango because or her personality, and Kagura...also because of her personality. They're two totally different characters which I can relate to in different ways. My favorite pairing would be...
Sango/Miroku!

I've never really decided who I'd prefer to be with Inuyasha, Kagome or Kikyo. They both have their pros and cons...so I'll just leave that as an unanswered question. Same with who should be with Sesshoumaru. Kagura's the logical choice, but people seem to put him with Rin a lot, so I'll also leave that part open.

There, I'm done!

darkmoon12

randomshoes77

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:32 am
They say we burn so bright...

I love Inuyasha. He's so beastly.

Kagome actually really got on my nerves for a while because she had this tendancy for the first half of the anime to make the most stupid observations in the middle of a vital moment, and ruined it very easily. It made me sad. =(

But she got better. And a little more kickass so I can stand her now. And so my pairing is Inuyasha/Kagome. 3nodding

I also love Rin. She's so cute. ^^

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:05 am
Yay 4 Inu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

MIKESBLONDEROSE

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Yukim Moonstone

1,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200