well Kikyou was his first love and u can't get over your first love... ever
but Kagome loves him waaay to much to give up on her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:37 pm
User Image
i like kagome ,but i feel sorry for kikiyo b/c she got killed

Pizzaman2000

Youka-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm
.:'If I was cute... would you buy me ice cream?':.

- Kagome or Kikyo? Kikyo
- Why your choice? I love Kagome, don't get me wrong, but Kikyo is just such a compex character that you have to enjoy her. She also adds alot of drama =P
- Do you still like the other girl? heck ya
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless? yep, love sick fool
- Will he end up with them? Kikyo? Nay, It will end up kagome and Inuyasaha, cause Kikyo is dead and in the end "she will figure out her lovce for inuyasha and only want his happiness, thus dying to give Kag's her soul bacK"
[No spoilers(this is all my idea of a sappy ending to the anime), I swear, if this is true O.o wow I can predict the future]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:01 pm
~A magician gives you the illusion that has the appearance of the truth.~

Kikyo all the way.
Well first of all I dont like Kagome as much as Kikyo. Kagome seems to always want to make poor Inuyasha sit. Kikyo is also a mysterious woman who may be dead but she dosent look it.
Yea Kagome is still pretty cool.
Yea I feel bad for poor Inu. He is caught in this love triangle, he feels for both of them and he cant seem to choose.
I dont think he will end up with Kikyo just because she's dead and that wont work out too well. I think something will happen and Kikyo will end up phyicaly dead again.

~I give you the truth in the pleasant disguise of a illusion.~

Madam Mayor

Eloquent Warrior

Naki-cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:24 am
I voted Kikyo, because she isn't afraid to fight. Kagome can fight too, but she is such a whimp. The city life sucks, and it turns you into a whimp. Kikyo isn't afraid of anything (pretty much), and she isn't hesitant in battle. Kagome is. She gets into trouble and digs a hole too deep to get out from and pretty much waits for InuYasha to come to her rescue. Kikyo was pretty much the same person when she was alive as well as being a body with no soul of her own. When she was in battle with InuYasha, she tried to protect her and InuYasha, and it was rare that he would have to go all out just so that she wouldn't be attacked, becuase she was strong enough to take care of herself. The only thing I don't like about Kikyo is that she tried killing InuYasha like five times and never did kill him. She had him right when she wanted, but never did kill him. She should have just admtted tht she loved him still and everyone (but Kagome) would have been happy. The only time she would have had InuYasha was when Kagome was attached to that tree way back near the begining and said to leave InuYasha alone and he woke up.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:57 pm
Naki-cool
I voted Kikyo, because she isn't afraid to fight. Kagome can fight too, but she is such a whimp. The city life sucks, and it turns you into a whimp. Kikyo isn't afraid of anything (pretty much), and she isn't hesitant in battle. Kagome is. She gets into trouble and digs a hole too deep to get out from and pretty much waits for InuYasha to come to her rescue. Kikyo was pretty much the same person when she was alive as well as being a body with no soul of her own. When she was in battle with InuYasha, she tried to protect her and InuYasha, and it was rare that he would have to go all out just so that she wouldn't be attacked, becuase she was strong enough to take care of herself. The only thing I don't like about Kikyo is that she tried killing InuYasha like five times and never did kill him. She had him right when she wanted, but never did kill him. She should have just admtted tht she loved him still and everyone (but Kagome) would have been happy. The only time she would have had InuYasha was when Kagome was attached to that tree way back near the begining and said to leave InuYasha alone and he woke up.

Kagome and kikyo sucks shes a broad who always keeps coming back for her to die again and again and its suppose to be inuyasha was the one on the tree not kagome  

ChaosAngel00

Gaaraslostfriend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:10 am
Sandstorm.Wolf
wackier2
salvatore-shan
Like the title. Who do you think is better for Inuyasha - Kagome or Kikyo? After all, he and Kikyo had a past that can't be erased. But then maybe he and Kagome have a future that can't be erased, either. They definitely have a present, and plenty squishy moments together...

For those of you who have read chapters 464 and 465, please remain tight-lipped. We don't want any spoilers. Even if you have read these chapters and you feel otherwise, discuss who you think should be with him. Or, who do you think will be with him, despite you hoping otherwise.

- Kagome or Kikyo?
- Why your choice?
- Do you still like the other girl?
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless?
- Will he end up with them?

Its been Kagome for me for a while, but I realized.Kikyo!

My Reason:

Many people say Kagome because they say Kikyo's dead.Well, if it weren't for Naraku Kikyo would still be alive andit was Inuyasha's fault of letting go of Kikyo's hand.They were also first

I agree. Also, imagine Kikyou's pain. She was reincarnated against her wish, and has to know that her love falls in love with another version of her. And he picks the other side of her willingly. I know it makes sense for him to pick Kagome, but I feel sorry for Kikyou and I think she deserves better. Inuyasha and Kikyou were first to fall in love, and as many people say Kagome because Kikyo just "wanted to be freed from her miko duties". Sure, of course it's a burden. But she also wanted to be with Inuyasha as a normal woman and man, wishing only for happiness. Doesn't every woman/man want that in some point of his/her life? Not to mention, she had to die more than two times...-_-;
Wow, I typed more than I thought I would xD

This is basicly my opioin to.I agree with this staement competely.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:53 pm
I say Kagome. BUT.

But.
To me, Kikyou is more appealing as an individual character. I feel that it's my duty as an ex-Kikyou hater to say this. She's emotionally stronger and more mature, and has a lot of depth to her. Think about the burdens she's had to bear over the course of her life; we don't really know anything about her childhood, but by the time she was about 16 or 17, she was the miko in charge of Edo, and the guardian of the Shikon no Tama. That's an incredible amount of pressure on a teenage girl or young woman, and she handles the responsibility and required emotional withdrawal gracefully.
But I don't think she was meant to be with Inuyasha.
When she met Inuyasha, she felt for the first time that she could open up and show her feelings, which for her own safety she had had to stifle for her whole life (which is in conflict with female nature; we're an emotional folk xP), and then look what happened: Naraku tricked her and Inuyasha, with disastrous results. Inuyasha and Kikyou obviously didn't fully trust each other; if they did, they wouldn't have been so quick to fall for the deception and turn on each other. Kikyou dies, her soul filled with rage and hate and despair; Inuyasha is sealed to the tree, filled with similar feelings.

Enter Kagome.

Naturally, she's freaked out at being dumped in this unfamiliar world, and once it's clear to her that he's no real threat, she clings to Inuyasha as a point of strength; Inuyasha, in turn, is initially drawn to Kagome's similarities to Kikyou. They share a certain amount of trust from the very beginning, which gives that relationship a head start.
Kagome is more emotionally open, able to say things and express feelings that Kikyou can't. Inuyasha is then able to understand Kagome better, and to meet her needs.
Also, I'm gonna throw out there the fact that Kikyou has come to accept Kagome and her intimacy with Inuyasha, and has even hinted that she's stepped back and is allowing this to happen.
Also, I love the Inu/Kik pairing. I just don't think it's feasible.

And finally, I'm gonna throw this out there:
Inuyasha loves Kagome and Kikyou.
He's not ready to pick one.

LOL wall of text. xP  

Exeunt Pursued by a Bear

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

randomshoes77

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:53 am
They say we burn so bright...

Hmmm... well:

Kagome: Stupid, annoying, but nevertheless cares about InuYasha.

Kikyo: Wants to drag him to the pits of hell with her.

Meh, I'm going to have to go with Kagome.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:46 pm
i like Kagome better  

Jasmin117032

xoxAthenaxox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:01 pm
im sorry i hate kikyo
it's kagome that he has to end up with  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:04 pm
- Kagome or Kikyo? f course that Kikyou!!!!!!!
- Why your choice? because she is the best.. c'mon!!, she is a lot mature that Kagome. ..Kikyou is a very beautiful woman.. and she never act ike a little girl (like kagome)... I am not saying that I am anti-kagome (jejeje)but is the truth kagome is very childlike and is put jealous with all.. on the other hand, kikyou.. is very more mature as already had said it, has a tender look and is very good miko thanKagome. ...

- Do you still like the other girl? well... i ike Kikyou and i hate kagome
- Do you feel sorry for Inuyasha, nevertheless? no, never!!!! he need to accept that his heart is for Kikyou and not for kagome
- Will he end up with them? maybe... for kikyou yes....kagome... ahg!!

shamss

Fireformed

10,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:26 pm
My vote is for Kagome. I have to say that it is just because Kikyo ruffels my feathers the wrong way. Sorry to say it, but there it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:39 pm
Kurama Babe
I prefer Kagome.
She's such a sweet person (when not sitting Inu). She really does care for Inu and he returns her feelings. Why else would her return the kiss in the second movie?
There are some things about Kikyou that I like. She is very pretty and she adores children. She also has her butt kicking moments
I feel sorry for Inu in the sense that he cares for both girls yet he wants to try and stay with one as not be a two timer.
I think it's evident that Inu will be with Kagome. Just call it a hunch, but so much has happened between them that they are inseprable.

I agree 100%.

In-w-bullets-out-w-blood

FMA_Fangirl83

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:33 pm
I can't stand Kikyo! She tells Kagome she doesn't belong in that world and yet she doesn't give up her body of clay now does she? stare And I'd like to know how she managed to fall off the cliff and not break. xp  
26: Inuyasha Fans ~ Forever and Always

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff