Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:43 pm
Zrana
Idea! On the rules of the front page, make it required reading to read the first posts in the announcements and to visit the Shinobi hideout.

We can add something to the announcement thread, a little note to say something in particular when they first visit teh shinobi hideout to prove that they have read the faq.

could include this in the form for joining the guild?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:00 pm
shinimegami42
Zrana
Idea! On the rules of the front page, make it required reading to read the first posts in the announcements and to visit the Shinobi hideout.

We can add something to the announcement thread, a little note to say something in particular when they first visit teh shinobi hideout to prove that they have read the faq.

could include this in the form for joining the guild?

That too, yeah.. kind aforgot about that...

If they don't say ramen, they don't get accepted? that's the secret word, yesh... Or they must use the word Ramen in a sentence. xp

*Zra on her other account*  

Sorin Qor

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:45 pm
*nods* Good ideas, just tell me what you guys think I should change to the front page and some threads and I'll do it.

Maybe have the the password (Ramen) at the very end of the announcement so that they'll have to read it all in order to find the password. And then tell them to put it in their request or they will be denied.

(Denied people have to wait 2 weeks to reapply according to the GGN)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:48 pm
Also, should I change the announcement to be named "Guild Scroll" ?

I dunno, I feel that it looks kinda long/sloppy sweatdrop  

Reprieve
Captain

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:31 pm
that sounds ok  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:42 am
Reprieve
*nods* Good ideas, just tell me what you guys think I should change to the front page and some threads and I'll do it.

Maybe have the the password (Ramen) at the very end of the announcement so that they'll have to read it all in order to find the password. And then tell them to put it in their request or they will be denied.

I like it! That means they'll have to read all the n00b crap before finding the password.

Maybe put it before the link list.

And sure, change the name to Scroll whatever. Just put "(READ ME OR PERISH IN AGONY)" also in the title. Anything to get the illiterates' attentions. domokun  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Zrana
Reprieve

I like it! That means they'll have to read all the n00b crap before finding the password.

Maybe put it before the link list.

And sure, change the name to Scroll whatever. Just put "(READ ME OR PERISH IN AGONY)" also in the title. Anything to get the illiterates' attentions. domokun
^_^ ok. I'll start working on it right now but I'll probably finish it up tomarrow unless that gaia event distracts me... lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:13 am
All done, now I'm off to the event! ^^  

Reprieve
Captain

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:46 pm
anybody know whats up with this event?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:51 pm
or whats with this race?...  

S_H_I_NO

heathclif

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:49 pm
Ryuken38
or whats with this race?...

What race? (trying to make conversation)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:30 pm
nm i know now..bcuz its my first time back in 4 days..  

S_H_I_NO

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:12 pm
I suggest a new rule:

No off topic posting outside of the shinobi hide out.

If it doesn't pertain to the series Naruto or to the guild itself, don't post a new thread about it.

No begging for gold. Anything about wanting items or selling should be posted in the appropriate thread (as in the Naruto Market in this case).

And PLEASE don't short cut on spelling words. Abuse of the letter u for you might make people think you are not as smart as you really are! Don't let people pidgeon hole you at a lower intelligence than themselves! (a personal peeve--I don't want to have to translate what I'm reading. I haven't really seen any offenders yet, but just in case...)

Off topic postings have started to annoy me lately. I come to the guild to read about Naruto stuff, not to see people bumping.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:11 pm
I aggree entirely. I don't have the time right now to go adjust the rules but I will get it done tomarrow. If another crew member really wants to, they are welcome to edit it for me before then.  

Reprieve
Captain

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:04 pm
i wanna be a crew member  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items