Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:53 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*Black walked to the entrance of the den and sat down, she morphed into her wolf form and shook her fur, gettin' rid of the water and layed down*
*he came out and sat next to her*
hi*she smiled and likced his facec then sneezed and wiped her m,uzzle with her paws as she layed on the hay trying to keep warm, but still shivering a bit*
*he wraps around her and nuzzles her* Hey
*smiles and nuzzles him back snuggling with him trying to stay warm*
You really should dry off before you get sick next time ok? *he lets her snuggle closer* but right now you need to stay warm  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:00 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*Black walked to the entrance of the den and sat down, she morphed into her wolf form and shook her fur, gettin' rid of the water and layed down*
hi*she smiled and likced his facec then sneezed and wiped her m,uzzle with her paws as she layed on the hay trying to keep warm, but still shivering a bit*
You really should dry off before you get sick next time ok? *he lets her snuggle closer* but right now you need to stay warm
i know...but i couldnt dry off*she smiles and closes her eyes as she begins to warm up, she starts to stop shivering*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:02 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
i know...but i couldnt dry off*she smiles and closes her eyes as she begins to warm up, she starts to stop shivering*
*he laughs* well next time please try to. It is a pain when someone is sick  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:04 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*he laughs* well next time please try to. It is a pain when someone is sick
ok*she nodded and kept her eyes closed, her shivering almost gone now*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:07 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
*he nuzzled her one last time* good girl *he slowly fell asleep*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:10 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*he nuzzled her one last time* good girl *he slowly fell asleep*
um-hm*she smiled and fell asleep, her shivering gone*  

Babe_In_Black1881

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:30 pm
*Black woke up and yawned. She sneezed once and blinked looking around. She morphed into her human form and sat next to her dad petting him gently from the top of his head to his shoulder blades*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:31 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
*Black woke up and yawned. She sneezed once and blinked looking around. She morphed into her human form and sat next to her dad petting him gently from the top of his head to his shoulder blades*
*he wakes up and almost bites her hand but stops at the last second*  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:36 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*she pulled her hand away and looked down at him*why did you almost bite me??*she asked calmly tilting her head to the side*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:39 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*she pulled her hand away and looked down at him*why did you almost bite me??*she asked calmly tilting her head to the side*
THought you were an enemy sweatdrop  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:42 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*her head was still tilted to the side*if i were an enemy, wouldn't i have killed you in your sleep...not of been petting you??  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:44 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*her head was still tilted to the side*if i were an enemy, wouldn't i have killed you in your sleep...not of been petting you??
*blinks and laughes* instinct sorry  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:47 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
it's ok*she smiled and began to pet him again*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:50 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*he nuzzles her* thanks  

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 5:51 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*he nuzzles her* thanks
your welcome*she smield and orphed into her wolf form and lauid back down next to him and soon fell sleep*((g2g, bye))  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff