Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:24 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
i didn't need a abth, what's wrong with you...you like covered me with mud when i didn't need a abth
Now you need one though *he dunks her in the water and pulls her out laughing* PEEEWE You smell!
that isn't funny..put me down*she struggled to get free and walked into the lake. she swam over to the other side and sat there, on the other side of the alke hugging her knees to her chest hsivering slightly*
*swims over to her hand hugs her* you ok? Normally you aren't so mean  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:27 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
i didn't need a abth, what's wrong with you...you like covered me with mud when i didn't need a abth
Now you need one though *he dunks her in the water and pulls her out laughing* PEEEWE You smell!
that isn't funny..put me down*she struggled to get free and walked into the lake. she swam over to the other side and sat there, on the other side of the alke hugging her knees to her chest hsivering slightly*
i'm not the one bein' mean you are...you dip me into mud, you dip me into the lake....i dind't need a bath....then you tell me i smell.. and it is because of you throwin' me in the mud....i'm you ask me, you're the one bein' mean*she sighed and looked down*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:28 pm
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
i'm not the one bein' mean you are...you dip me into mud, you dip me into the lake....i dind't need a bath....then you tell me i smell.. and it is because of you throwin' me in the mud....i'm you ask me, you're the one bein' mean*she sighed and looked down*
*he laughs and nods* ok fair....sorry  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:30 pm
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
*he laughs and nods* ok fair....sorry
i'm cold.,..lets go back to the den so i can dry off and get a coat or soemthing*she smiled and stood begingin to walk over the lake still shivering*  

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:31 pm
*he nods* ok lets go to the den *he walks with her*  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:35 pm
skypheonix
*he nods* ok lets go to the den *he walks with her*
*she kept walking around the alke shivering. Walked through the woods and to the den and sat there*((to da den))  

Babe_In_Black1881

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 3:16 pm
flame woke up in the clearing and wlak over to the alek really carefully not to get spotted by anybody adn started top lap up the water alway running beind tree when he heard a noise in teh woods  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:45 pm
Meagan found that she had wandered to the lake shore, She found a nice flat rock and layed on it still in her wolf form. As she layed there soaking up the fresh are around her she felt drowsy again.  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

[~miyama chan~]

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:51 pm
*kahome wakes up and goes to the lake to take a drink, she didn't see night around so she went back to her tree and sat down and waited, she wondered if vegito was around sso she howled, but when she di night came back instead* now you come when i call *he cawws at her,"thats what i always do!"* sweatdrop whatever! *he flies down next to her,"so u been ok lately???"* i guess..... *she rests her head on her paws and sighs** night cawws,"if ur lonly and wanna be around other wolves than get out there and do it! socilise!"* i dunno, night... maybe.... later*yawns and starts to fall asleep**night sighs then caws one last time* ~*kahome dreams:
no madder how hard i try... i can never forget his face....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com.....~  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:59 pm
Katashi sits down in front of the lake staring at her reflection, waiting for someone, anyone to appear.  

cyberkawaii

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:59 pm
Meagan got up from her rock and walked over to the water. She tilted her head down and lapped at the water until her stomach was full and she felt refreshed. She let out a relaxed sigh and sat there looking over the calm water.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:16 am
slighter woke up still no sign of flame in the area then he headed off to the lake and got himself a drink of water then he jump in the lake and satrted to swim around  

Slighter
Captain

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:55 pm
Watching calm water made her so comfortable. That is until some one jumped into it disturbing its tranquelity  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:42 pm
flame ran straight for the lake and got himself a drink fo water  

Slighter
Captain

skypheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:46 pm
slighter
flame ran straight for the lake and got himself a drink fo water
*he sat there and waited for him to finish*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items