Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2aetH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:08 pm
Name: Stephanie
B-day: Feb. 27, 1989
Orientation: Bi. I've had numerous boyfriends, but only 2 girlfriends...not because I'm more towards guys, just because it's hard to find someone nowadays...
Family: I live with my mom, dad, and two younger sistersm as well as my two puppies. My grandparents live two houses down, so I regulary visit ^^
Friends: My three best friends: Erin, Neil, and Dorothy, and my three kinda best friends: Danny, Jon, and Jessica.
Education: I'm a junior, but I'm s'posed to be a sophomore.
Accomplishments: I'm trilingual by study, I've won a spelling bee(whoopty-doo, right?), and I made 91st percentile on my PSAT scores..not to mention skipping a grade.
Music: Any and all kinds of rock. Literally. I mostly listen to heavier metal, but depending on my moods I can go from the Chili Peppers to Metallica and back.
Hair: Currently red fading back to sandy blond, and in a pixy-cut
Eyes: Change anywhere from grey to green to blue to yellow, and sometimes brown(rarely though)
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130-140 lbs.(not afraid to say it! go me!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:24 pm
Name: Chris Amburn
B-day: Aug. 8, 1989
Orientation: Bi. Have had 1 serious boyfriend and a few non-serious girlfriends. Single, currently. I prefer girls.
Family: I live with my parents and my younger sister. My extended family are mostly centralized in Uniontown, Pennsylvania and St. Loius.
Friends: Meh, only one I'd consider a very good friend is Amanda, and I'm beginning to wonder about her...
Education: I'm a sophomore. A TEXAN sophmore. Did I not learn on my own I'd be a total moron.
Accomplishments: Getting Published in KODT #98, Being the lamest guy on the planet that doesn't have leprosy.
Music: Good music. It specifically depends on my mood.
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 280, mostly mucle, I suppose. 'Cept for the stomach area. xd
Appearance: I've been told I look cute, but I don' believe it. I have brown hair that is almost always needing cut, I am white, and I always always ALWAYS wear an interesting T-shirt. 3nodding
Personality: I'm a fun loving guy, told I'm fuinny. I can usually get serious, if need be. About haldf the time I'm cheerfull and outgoing, the other half I'm more reserved. When making new freinds I tend to be a little reserved untill I get to know you better. I veiw everyone as a potential friend, really. I don't like attention whores, and I don't find skinny girls attractive. (unless they're kewl, o' course.) I think girls look cuter with meat on their bones, really. I'm not a big one to judge on looks, It's all about the personality to me. 3nodding Same goes for guys.

I've decided I'm either brave or dumb enough to post my pic, so here it is... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Podunk_the_Mighty/catmask.jpg  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:16 am
Name: (shh, it's a secret)
Born: April 14, 1986
sexuality: Gay
Relationship: Taken (by a girl. don't try to figure that out)
Employment: taking up space, and breathing air
Intrest: Pepsi, Gundam (UC stuff, not Wing, SD), the male form, drawing, writing, Magic the Gethering, collecting stuff I don't need, Zelda, Metroid, Godzilla, Anything that Jhonen Vasquez has a hand in (he's my art god), and stuff ^.^
Hair: Blond, kinda light, and then some times dark. it's odd. plan to dye it white some day ^^
Eyes: Green, some time brown, or blue. They change too o.o
Height: over 6 something. forget.
weight: um... haven't weighed in a few years. last time was 180. or something
Site: www.general_skunks_hanger.furtopia.org

Intresting things about me: I life 3 to 3 in a fantascy world, the rest of the time, I'm asleep. I draw alot, and write some, but fail to finish much of ether. though I dropped out of high school, I'm far from dumb, I perfer to come off as a free spirit, then a stuck up tight wad. I like having fun, over being seriouse. I didn't care to read or write till I was in J high, and because the schools I went to, didn't really put effert in teaching me. I've suffered with poor spelling and grammer. So when I found I h ad some what of a nac for story writing, I was up the paddle with out a creek.

I spend most my free time online, drawing, writing, or some combo of the three. with a mix of listening to music. or playing Nintendo games. (no PS2, and nother worth the money on Xbox)

I love animals, in fact. I'd perfer the company of animals, over humans. just I found I'm far more.. *thinks of the word* "at ease" around them. They don't try jugding me, or my friends, and they laugh at all my jokes ^^

Guess I can't think of any more to say. Peace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:30 am
Name- Justin
Age- 19
Birthday- Decemeber 10, 1985
Sex- Male
Height- 5'10"
Weight- a good 250
Hair Color- Dirty Blonde...or brown
Eye Color- Hazel, green, or brown, depends on who u ask, but I think they are a pretty hazel
Skin Color- Tan on top and white on the bottom
Realtionship- Me and my GF have been going out (kinda, she lives in Wahington while I live down here in Cali) for about a year.
Interest- I like to read about anything, but especially fantasy and sci-fi. I also write my own fantasy and sci-fi stories, though I have the problem of not finishing what I start. I draw though I have the same problem. I write poetry as well.
I have no religion and love to discuss people different veiws on their beliefs. Same with politics.  

Morne

Crime_Scene_Investigator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:14 am
Name- Jackie
Age- 14
Sex- Female
Height- 5'1, I'm short gonk
Weight- 'Bout 110 lbs. gonk
Hair Color- Black with green streaks
Eye Color- Brown
Skin Color- Tan

Location- I live in Los Angeles. It sucks here, but at least I don't live in Downtown L.A

Relationship- I have loved others before, but sadly they have never loved me back. I'm not really looking for a relationship 'cause I don't trust love at the moment. (I found out on Monday that the guy I had a crush on for over a year thought I was ugly and only wanted me as a friend. sad )

Employment- None yet, but I hope to get a job at Borders.

Family- I have a large family but they're all in Mexico.

Friends- I have ALOt of friends. Sometimes more than I can count. I have 5 close friends, and they're all dorks, I belong! crying

Health- I'm a little over-weight, but other than that I'm ok. I have very weak lungs, but I'm not in danger. 3nodding

Interests- Music, Anime, Manga, Dogs, Wolves, Fantasy books, Video Games, Politics, and CSI.

Hobbies: Erm.......I draw alot, and pretty good too. I have no scanner so I can't really sell my work. I know how to play on the drums, and I'm taking guitar lessons. I try to cook, but let's just say that 5 towels were burnt in the making of what seemed to be cookies. sweatdrop

Total Status: LOSER.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:59 am
Name: Kristall (close enough to my real name)
Hair Color: Light brown. Occasionally I dye it purple, but right now it's just light brown.
Eye Color: Hazel.
Skin Color: Pretty pale.. I used to be a strawberry-blonde when I was little, so I kept the rather fair skintone. It's not a gothy, creamy white, though.. And, I sunburn.
Relationship Status: Taken.
Location: That's in my Gaia profile, if I want you to know. However, by the first week of Feb, my location should be Germany.
Occupation: This is also in my Gaia profile (OMG!), if I'd want you to know. However, I am currently unemployed.
Family: That is, well, more privy.
Friends: They know who they are. I am one of those types who tends to have only a very few, very close and trusted friends, and then have other friends whom are trusted to different extents and such, as well as acquaintences whom are occasionally nice to hang out with. Also, I am a somewhat private person who enjoyes a lot of 'me time'. Oh, and important: the whole Gaia Friendslist thing is annoying, I have disabled it. Too many people whom I talk to just once over one little, impersonal thing suddenly want to pretend we're best friends. I hate that.
Accomplishments: Well, I have been to the Netherlands and am planning to move to Germany very shortly.. those are accomplishments, right? Oh, and I can pronounce the Dutch 'g' and 'ij'. Those are quite the accomplishments for an American as I understand.
Health: Generally pretty healthy.
Interests: I KNOW these are in my profile.
Hobbies: Drawing; Language (Dutch & German); Chatting; Webpage Design; foruming..
Gaia: I have no comment at the moment.. I'm just tired. Possibly in the future, I will give a more in-depth comment.
How long have I been a furry? How long is a person usually a furry? o.o Isn't it usually rather a question of when you find out rather than when you "become"? When do you "become" hetero of homo? o.o
Am I an artist? Yes.
Do I take commissions? Currently, no, and I very seldomly accept Gaia commissions. I prefere real money.
Photos: Um, click on my signature and go to "Extended Signature", and there you will find everything I would want you to see.

Kristall Fox

Nathan Azzcarn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:29 pm
Name:Ermm. Guillermo, like to be called Willy or Nathan

genderMale
SexualityBi leaning more to males
Hair colorBlack with small brownish lines, want to dye it reddish
EyesBetween brown and black, needing glasses
Birth date28/06/1985
StatusSingle once again
Wishes A lot beleive me V.V
Family:Mother, brother and two sisters, Really i feel abandoned in my family so the only family i have are the furs and my friends
Friends:I can count them with one paw, True friends just 5 maybe two more, the other "friends" Are just crap T.T

Note: this is not all i'll post more when i get home, this compy doesn't alow me to write long enough

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:54 pm
Name- Alex
Nicknames- Grynn. One of my older nicknames was Pyro, but I asked people to stop calling me that after someone started a small fire in the bathroom at my old school.
Age- 16
Birthday- September 14, 1988
Sex- Male
Sexuality- Gay (and still in the closet).
Height- About 6', maybe a little over.
Weight- Last time I checked, about 135-140
Hair Color- Dirty blonde. It lightens more in the summer, but is currently kinda dark.
Eye Color- Blue. It fades lighter closer to my pupil, and there is also a white ring around it, its kinda cool.
Skin Color- White, but not pasty. Long days during the summer, thrown out in the sun for many many hours will keep you from going pasty for a while!

Location- Washington, D.C. Area

Relationship- Single. Looking, though very very skeptical about many guys.

Employment- Currently a Junior in High School. I also work for Starbucks three to four days a week for a part time job.

Family- Living with both my parents, and my 22 year old sister. I know I'm lucky to still have both of my parents together, but sometimes my dad and I get into arguments, and I usually get a little pissed for a few days.

Friends- I have plenty of friends, though I have been questioning their loyalty alot lately. I haven't been feeling very comfortable around many of them, and I end up being at the end of alot of their jokes. Maybe I just don't feel comfortable since I'm still in the closet.

Interests- Computers, wolves, guns, and military stuff. My music is my key interest though. It keeps me sane, and calms me down when I need to be.

Hobbies- Collecting coins, working on my computer, trying to teach myself how to draw.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

VampireAurelia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:03 pm
Name : Stef
Nicknames : Kitana, Aurelia, Giovanna Estacado
Sexuality : Straight
Weight : I honestly don't know
Height : 5'8''
Skin Tone : So pale that I reflect light o.o
Birthday : March 23
Signs : Aries

Appearance : Pale...I get made fun of because I'm so pale :[...shoulder length blond hair [Taylor Hanson styled]...blue eyes that change color with what i wear/my mood...funky black glasses...various fencing bruises...

Relationship : Zin'Feir is my b***h ;D...seriously...he's my boyfriend in real life and I love him very much...so back off! biggrin

Interests : Zin'Feir [duh], Hanson [shut up], fencing, drawing, furries, music, etc., etc.

Job : I work at a bakery.

School : Senior in a Catholic High School

Health : I had thyroid cancer when I was 13 years old...so I'm constantly in the hospital getting blood work and various other tests done...I also get headaches quite frequently >.O

The End. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:43 pm
Name:logan

Sexuality:bi

Birthday:july 24

Signs:leo

Relationship:my Relationships have sucked so far me and my b/f are going to break up

Job:none yet

Hair Color:blond ((in the summer i have deferent shades of blond kinda freaky becuse i dont dye my hair))

Eye Color:blue

Friends:i dont have that many freinds irl and i also lost one of my freinds((she was a homophob and tryed to get my b/f kicked out of school))

Interests:anime,manga,video games,naruto,gothic stuff

Hobbies:drawing,skate boarding,messing with my computer

drake strife

BlackWolfPoet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:22 pm
Name- Not for online
Age- 18
Sex- Female
Height- 5'8
Weight- 140 lbs
Hair Color- Dirty Blonde about halfway down, fading into goldish to the tips(from the damn chlorine...making me look like i have permanent bad roots)
Eye Color- Can change from green to blue to gray...usually a greenish bluish grayish bluish green...o.O
Skin Color- Tan

Location- Santa Clara Tricounty

Relationship- Taken whee
Employment- Not currently, I have no time, but will probably work at Great America over the summer (for the losers outside of cali xp its like a 6 flags)...be a lifeguard or sumpum...or coaching kid's water polo.

Family- I have a large family thats friendly and psycho in a good way (yay italians!)

Friends- I have enough friends to keep me happy. I have 3 very close friends, but sadly, they dont go to my school :tear:

Health- Other than mild athsma and the various problems my sport gives me, I'm extremely healthy. *Is in pool more hours than in school*

Signs: Leo/Tiger *Rawr!*

Interests- Music, Anime, Dogs, Cats, Wolves (duh), the Great Outdoors (ie hiking, camping), Extreme Sports (snowboarding/wakeboarding/skiing/waterskiing/skateboarding), and of course, Water Polo

Total Status: Jock on the outside...but where am i when im not busy? (here)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:38 pm
Name: Andrew Riddle

Sexuality: Bi leaning towards gay

Personality: Not sure, depends. o.o;;

Looks: Ugly, ask for a pic if you want, but beware of turning stone, blindness or other optical diseases.

likes: quiet, lonilness, drawing, cute guys n.n, and long hair o.o

dislikes; public places, jerks, people, jerky people  

Feather Engetsurin

Drake Ohkami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:31 am
Name : Drake Ohkami
Nicknames : Drake, Durako
Sexuality : Bi, leaning really far one way or the other every so often.
Weight : 149 - 155 lbs
Height : 6'3"
Skin Tone : White, but usually fairly tan for some reason.
Birthday : June 13, 1987
Appearance : Tall, Dark, long hair, kind of scary (some people say)
Relationship : 4 years with my lover (another male)
Eye Color : Brown
Hair Color : Gold / Brown
Interests :
Drawing, Magic The Gathering, Writing, Programming, Designing, Building.
My biggest interest, though, is weapons training. Here's a list of weapons that I've become efficient with:
Axes, Throwing Axes, Daggers, Throwing Knives, Swords, Polearms (most), Javelins, clubs, anything that can be used as a whip, any flat circular object, hand-to-hand of my own style, and of course, most firearms.
Job : Never had one, and at the rate I'm going, I'll die long before I get one.
School : Half way through my last year of High School.
Health :
Rarely ever get sick, or injured, for that matter, which is odd (see interests). Over the years my body developed a high tolerence for pain and disease, that combined with mind-over-matter training allows me to withstand being hit with an axe or sword without much if any pain at all (this has been tested numerous times) .
Other Stuff :
Very big into anything and everything that is supernatural, therefore I also experiment with such things. In some cases it has helped, but in most cases, it has caused me to be a bit, well, mysterious or odd in everyone elses eyes. I live in a sub division in the woods, so during summer I usually head out to a place miles from my home known as "the cabin", an abandoned hunting blind I found one day. From there I just do what I want until I decide to go home. Oh, and for the record, I don't hunt. I find it pointless and stupid unless the person hunting desperatley needs the food.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff