Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which name do you like best?
  Kenshin
  Shinta
View Results

Miraya-chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:08 pm
Kenshins real name is "Shinta"... but in Seijuro Hikos' opinion it was too friendly... so he renamend him "Kenshin"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:41 pm
his name is shinta  

mito57

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:47 pm
Even though his birth name is Shinta, I don't think of it as being his real name. A person's birth name might not necissarily be their real name, you know? Shinta has never seemed to really fit Kenshin IMO, and I think Kenshin suits him far better.

It's all a matter of opinion really. smile Some like Shinta better and some prefer Kenshin.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:38 pm
in the first movie "Trust and Betrayal" shinta receives the name kenshin then if you watch all 95 episodes and the last movie "Reflections" you learn that kenshin only reveals his real name to kaoru  

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xErzaxScarletx

3,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:02 pm
Everyone should know that his real name is Shinta. Hiko changed his name when they first met after the bandits killed everyone but Shinta  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:43 am
I think it's Shinta.

Ah, who cares? I like Kenshin better. XD  

hilaire11

Master Samurai_Kenshin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:21 am
I prefer Kenshin it sounds better, but he never does reaveal his true name.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:35 am
Me too!

But really, I think they are both his real names. Shinta was just his original one. You know? mrgreen  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Master Samurai_Kenshin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 pm
His real name is Shinta, but when he becomes Hiko's apprentice then its changed to Kenshin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 pm
That was the point I was trying to make above. 3nodding
First he had one name, then it was changed. mrgreen  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vitorssj3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 am
his name is Shinta, but Kenshin is better  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 pm
Tomb_Raider88
Everyone should know that his real name is Shinta. Hiko changed his name when they first met after the bandits killed everyone but Shinta
correction.

Shinta was renamed after all the bandits killed all the slaves except Shinta, who was saved by Hiko. Afterwards, Hiko wandered around but couldn't help but figure out where Shinta had gone off to. Then he saw Shinta after he finished burying everyone. Hiko asked why and Shinta told him "all those slaves were not his family and the bandits were all just people like him" and Hiko then renamed him Kenshin and took him in as his apprentice.  

TheIllustriousBlueJay

iviet_panda12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 pm
TheIllustriousBlueJay
Tomb_Raider88
correction.

Shinta was renamed after all the bandits killed all the slaves except Shinta, who was saved by Hiko. Afterwards, Hiko wandered around but couldn't help but figure out where Shinta had gone off to. Then he saw Shinta after he finished burying everyone. Hiko asked why and Shinta told him "all those slaves were not his family and the bandits were all just people like him" and Hiko then renamed him Kenshin and took him in as his apprentice.

now thats correct  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:30 pm
It's definitely Shinta. And yeah, the name Kenshin was given to him by Seijuro Hiko because the name Shinta was too soft-hearted.  

Requiems Lullaby

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items