Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Favorite Episodes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:23 am
Hmm, I can't remember that one Kira. But the train episode was great! I like almost every second of it. Those things take your soul, Ha-ha! What a character! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:19 pm
Kira~Sky
hehe i love that episode with the train that was really fuuny.

i dont know if you guys have seen this one but another one of my favotires was in the Meiji Arc where all the girls were in the akabeko talking about blaugh it was funny

I'm not sure if you're talking about ep. 89, but the RK girls were at a sweets shop and Misao was getting tips from Megumi on how to become more "developed." That was one of my favorite episode because it starred Misao and Aoshi waffyness. whee  

Misao-hime

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:01 pm
Imagine that! Megumi giving tips to Misao on how to be more developed? Nope, I don't remember seeing that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:58 am
hypnocrown
Sephiralen
hypnocrown
You said it Sephi! Gee, can I call you Sephi or is it kind of insulting?
Lol! Hell, call me what you like! Sephi is fiiine 3nodding

Gee, thanx Sephi! See ya leter then

He-he, a sprite incident eh? I've had a similar incident happen to me once.
sweatdrop ... Eheh, me too... but with coke. And then it came out of my nose O.o and that HURT!! stressed sweatdrop  

Sephiralen

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:34 pm
hypnocrown
Imagine that! Megumi giving tips to Misao on how to be more developed? Nope, I don't remember seeing that one.

Episode 89. Very good episode to watch on a gloomy rainy day.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:15 am
No wonder! I still haven't had the chance to get that far in the series.

Hey Sephi! Did you see an episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy makes the two girls go back and forth in time while spewing some drink out of their noses? blaugh  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:14 pm
hypnocrown
No wonder! I still haven't had the chance to get that far in the series.

Hey Sephi! Did you see an episode of Jimmy Neutron where Jimmy makes the two girls go back and forth in time while spewing some drink out of their noses? blaugh

I feel really bad for those girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:36 am
I don't really know what number these episodes are sweatdrop but I love the circus one xd and I really like the ones with sano's friend katsu and the one where they have this party and everyone gets sooo drunk xp and I love most of the hiko and kenshin confrontations but my favorite is the one where kenshin goes to him to get the ultimate technique, and many many more... ^-^  

Abractacus

Abractacus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:42 am
hypnocrown

I saw that one! xp that really hurts! and I'm saying that from experience sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:44 am
hypnocrown
Hmm, I can't remember that one Kira. But the train episode was great! I like almost every second of it. Those things take your soul, Ha-ha! What a character! blaugh

lol I love that train episode!! I love sanoo! whee  

Abractacus

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:44 pm
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

lol I love that train episode!! I love sanoo! whee

Major Sano fan, I see. wink For me, it's AOSHI-SAMA!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:28 am
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

I saw that one! xp that really hurts! and I'm saying that from experience sweatdrop

Gee, poor Mine_chan. Oh and, I did see the circus episode. That was a good one. Poor Kenshin, he-he.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:09 pm
hypnocrown
Mine_chan
hypnocrown

Gee, poor Mine_chan. Oh and, I did see the circus episode. That was a good one. Poor Kenshin, he-he.

More like Sano pinned onto the board for Kaoru's awful target practice. Poor Sano... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:02 am
another good episode is the party episode i'm not sure what it's called but it's something like "A Fight Revisited..." sweatdrop  

watchdawg77

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

LeBette

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:22 am
I love when Kenshin is fighting Saito and turns buttosai-ish (drool- he's hotter as a buttosai) and when he first meets Misao- thats hilarious. xd  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff