Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Will you dress your children gothic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, would you?
  Yea, it'd be cute.
  Probly not.
  I'm open to it, I guess
View Results

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:48 am
Lexiegirl
I plan on giving my children gothic names too. Bella Donna, Braeden, Luna, names like that.

*nods in agreement and begins to run off a list of names she loves* Annabel Lee, Orpheus, Faustus, Lucifer, Ophelia, Isabelle...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:34 pm
Yes, I'd dress my children gothic someday....that is, if I ever have kids or adopt them.  

Quetzakotale

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:43 am
Wel , i dont want to force my children into being a Goth but i will try damn hard , but if they just dont like it i am at peace with it , we cant all be the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:59 am
i would dress a boy in suits
and teach him to be a gentleman
like my self
chivilry is not dead

if it is a girl she will dress all lolita like
in poof skirts  

poncho steve

undiscovered_darkness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:08 pm
probaly i hope too at least  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:18 pm
My friend has a lil gothic baby named Drake.He's so cute. whee
Her boyfriend is gothic too so its so cute to watch them walk through the park with the baby in a black stroller. 4laugh  

Hollis_The_Grim

mcr.forever!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:42 pm
i think if neds/chavs can dress their kids like them then why cant we? plus in hellfire there are these uber cute baby suits that say stuff like 'mummys little vampire' and 'spit happens' and have stuff like blondie and cute pics on them so i think why not?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:29 am
Well, I would probably get them cool clothes, not necessarily all black, but black would be the prominent color. I don't want mainstream clothes, those that every single baby is supposed to wear just because. It's stupid.

I wouldn't however, put make up on them... O_o
LOL, would anyone actually do that?
Ok... >_>

Yeah, just cool clothes and cool toys. And as my child grows up, gains experience, levels up, develops and progress, I'll let him/her choose his/her own path, I wont obligate them to be a certain way or dress a certain way, though I will give them my advice on everything, my guidance.  

Shade RazorKiss

Shade RazorKiss

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:30 am
mcr.forever!
i think if neds/chavs can dress their kids like them then why cant we? plus in hellfire there are these uber cute baby suits that say stuff like 'mummys little vampire' and 'spit happens' and have stuff like blondie and cute pics on them so i think why not?

Yeah, I've seen kewl baby clothing like that, and stuffed animals too ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:25 am
I probably would...but I'm not having any kids so dont need to worry bout it haha.  

Lady Detarra

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:41 am
******** yeah until they are old enough to choose then it's up to them .....lol gotta have control for a while then set em free...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:13 pm
Goth... well, I guess I can give it a shot at that (and if I have a daughter, I pray to God she won't be torn-apart by the facist community that is Elementary School)

Though another option I'd like to look at is to turn my kid into a metal head. For example, I saw this really cute baby shirt at hot topic that says "I listen to Slayer with my daddy" whee  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Vegacom2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:08 pm
That would be awesome. 3nodding I might dress them like that, but then again, they can choose what they want to wear...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:10 pm
No, if I ever have children, I wouldn't want to share my berrden with them. I'd rather they be happy-go-lucky people than like me who's always thinking about the enividable, and the oblivion that awaites all of mankind. But I won't stop them if they want to be goth they can, but I rather they wouldn't want too.  

Xeryo

Unforgiving Lunatic

Steampunked

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:44 am
I have a tiny (just started to walk) godchild, who is often dressed in little gothy clothes by her plethora of Gothmothers and Gothfathers, given that her mum's friends are all goths.

So you don't necessarially have to have your own to play dressup. In my experience, the new mum will be given so many 'bright and colourful' clothes anyway by well meaning aunts and grandmothers that the only way the child will get much of a choice is if you give them something more...stylish.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff