Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:37 pm
"Ok the first thing for you to do is drink some blood and you can survive this, I have for 200 years. After that we will come back and I'll tell you every thing you need to know in the Library. But now lets go to town and stop that thirst of yours." Sophie said trying to cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:41 pm
Skyla looked horror stricken at first then she realized there was no other way and so she nodded. She followed Sophie and then something kept nagging at her." So you really are 200 years old...but you look so young how is that?"  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:51 pm
"I look 16, but I'm actually 200 the reason for this is becausey our body dosen't age when you are turned. You can thank the man that turned me for that. Though if you find him let me know so I can thank him for it."
Sophie had a little trouble saying this, but said it anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:55 pm
Skyla was confused but she gave a little nod.
"So I'll look like this forever...well at least I wasn't old when it happened.So do you not know who turned you?"  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:59 pm
"I don't know his name, but I know what he looks like. But believe me if I see him I'll kill him. He deserves it more than ever." Sophie clinchted her hangs together with anger.

((We have to go the City streets thing after you post.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:04 pm
"Oh." Skyla remembered her uncle just then...Am I angry enough to kill him? she pondered over this thought and thought otherwise...she was only sad for him not angry.

(I have to go but we'll start later tomorrow k)  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:06 pm
((ok))
Sophie lead Skyla away from the House to the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 am
Raid tossed and turned all in his sleep trying to avoid the demons on his nightmares.He brushes the sweat from his forhead but it did no good.''No...im sorry.''Raid said under his breath.He soon started to get more aggresive,snarling and showing his fangs.''Get away!''Raid suddenly broke from his sleep with a deep anger and thirst.He looked around the room and saw nothing to be there,his sweat completly coverd him.He wiped his head one more time and headed for the door and on his way back to Osiris city.  

Kayles The Evil One

Rentetsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:15 pm
Leaves out the library in the abandon house with his head in deep thought from what he read.He walks back down the trail that he came to get to the house with his mine in pulsating thought.
Rentetsu:"It couldn't be I thought for sure they'd have information.
How dissapointing my trip here was worthless Im going to go do some killing....."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:45 pm
Skyla walked back to the house with Sophie wondering what other vampires could be there. She excited and also a little nervous. Would they like me? she asked in herself. She walked up the steps that led to the porch and slowly opened the door.  

CA-CHINGY

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:00 pm
"Well I'll leave you to wander around. If you need me I'll be in the library" Sophie said going inside to the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:33 pm
He sees the women up at the abandon house and quickly rushes back up there two them.
Rentetsu:"Hello and Wait, would you know where to find a place that information on all vampires. I need to know it's very serious."  

Rentetsu

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:29 am
Sophie turned around and faced Rentetsu, "Hello and I'm not sure, but you can check the library. It has some information on almost all vampires. Or you can ask Saskia shes been here more than I have."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:42 am
Rentetsu:"No, Iv'e already looked through all of them would he talmasca have information on vampire?"
He says it in a rather anxious state of mind.  

Rentetsu

Guardan Of Death Tachi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:56 am
"I'm not sure, but you can check. Why are you so fixed on trying to find information on vampires?" Sophie asked curious.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff