Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

juggalo_ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:45 pm
hi i'm Jugalo ninja i am a pisces i like long walks on the beach, sunsets and ritual sacrifices. Wait is it to soon to tell a person i like long walks on the beach. i am claimed by the mighty eth and call corbin my biznatch as well i will appear every once in a while so don't be scared i am really a nice guy*damn it those voices are back no i will not burn down the house*
River while i think of it i am hurt u didn't mention me in your intro and corbin I WANT MY BOB LOL xd xp

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:34 am
G day My names Tiffany or Tiff or Alexie dennison (alter ego XD) and im a skipp-a-holic
Im the most Patriotic peep you will ever meet XD
I even have GO australia head band THANXIES TO DARTH ^_^ and merric and rosso* dances to i really really really love sydney jingle*
Im 16 Soon to be 17 on the 5th of october
I might not be on gaia all the time its because im addicted to a lil summin called ragnarok you can thank Sven the weak for that <_<
I am in Yr 11 and im a dole bludger i dont have a job as u see in my profile no one will hire me cept darth... as a footstool
Im a NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS BACKER...<_< what were going for the wooden spoon this year okays so get off my back....
I like my cars any thing with GRUNT
Ima ford gal and a new south welshwomen i live in sydney
I love Anime& manga... god im never reading Chobits again... well on the bus that is...>_>
Im single XD And Love Pola bears and penguins and eating pies with tonnes of tomato sauce on them XD
this is like a self description...>_> ill stop now...
wait one more IM A CRUNCHIE! Im Brown on the outside and a blonde on the inside that means im CrAzIe @_@ So be prepared to be randomized and Spontaniused untill you die MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA
-Tiffeh wink heart domokun  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

MissKimmers

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:16 am
Howdy doody!!

I'm Kit, and I'm from one of the not-so-sunny parts of Queensland (Toowoomba. Ahhh, such a hole.). I'm fifteen years old, and I'm into things like writing and drawing, singing and music (I'm in two bands! Black Mizae Lost and Men With Shaven Legs - vocals and drummer), running around being random and other such pass times!

I am a self-diagnosed spelling and grammar NAZI.

I just quit my job at the lovely Kmart (please, people, note the sarcasm there...) and am therefore unemployed (looking though.).

I currently have a boyfriend, Josh, who is almost as strange and retarded as I am - although, not quite. However, I have a massive, massive crush on my friend Steph's beautiful character Ether (shush, don't tell!) because Ether is HARDCORE.

I adore kitties. And cows. And chickens. AND ALPACAS!! Annnd bunnies. I'm a vegetarian, and have very strong beliefs on animal rights, however I won't try and force them onto you because I also think that people have the freedom of opinion. I am, also, Pagan.

Sooo. That's me in a nutshell!!

PS. I'm also fairly spontaneous/random/strange/queer/confusing and so forth.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 10:09 pm
Name's Jeremy, but if anyone calls me anything except Panth or Panthera, they will suffer horribly. I live in Canberra, northside. I'm 19, 20 in October. I do a once a week evening course (Creative writing), I'm unemployed and I get a disability pensiopn because I have CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome). CFS is annoying, but I'm getting over it.

Anyway, I like anime, RPing, writing, my XBox and being with my friends. I know Darth_Mitey and Alexie_dennison realativly well. Darth is my cousin and Alexie is my friend... Small world...

If you want to know more about me, talk to my agent. Failing that, try my answering machine... of course... I kinda need to buy one for you to check on...

Apparently I'm a nice guy. I plan to do a counselling course, starting next year, but that might change. I am in the process of writing an entire series of book (Fantasy, of course), starting with my favourite character, Panthera (although the name is likely to change).

Well, that's al for now. Hope this hunk of junk doesn't play up too often that I can't get on gaia.

Cheers  

Panthera_Enigma

Hilarious Lunatic

Syrathos

Blessed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:23 am
Mark.

Cairns. Qld.

Add more later.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:25 am
SYRUP! whee heart

Welcome to the guild mang. XD  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Syrathos

Blessed Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:27 am
DNA_Guru
SYRUP! whee heart

Welcome to the guild mang. XD

Heh. Thanks..  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:46 am
Hello.. My name is either Simon or Weylok (Prefer Wey) and I am a sex addicted Maniac. *Checks forum* Ahhh crap!

My names Simon or Weylok, and I do prefer Wey. And please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please don't spell my name WEYLOCK! *Stares at WC* >_> Del and Chemmy are the only people who haven't spelt it with a c once. Anywho, I would say that I'm kind of a helper of Gaia. But these are problems on Gaia, I help anyone with problems in real life. I listen, and try to give as much help as possible. I am only 15 (In 2 months) but I have gotten hundreds of stories and helped a lot of people already. Some people would call me a saint biggrin (Those people are the people who live in my head)

So anyway... if you have a problem, either post it in my thread or PM me with it, I will listen and give you all advice I know possible.

Bye all ^^

~Weylok domokun  

Weylok

Triste

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 8:48 pm
Name: Axel
Random Stuff:
*. I play guitar.
*. I'm in a band.
*. I have a girlfriend.
*. I'm Indonesian.
*. I graduated from University of Technology, Sydney.
*. I smoke.
*. I hate idiots. xp  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:16 am
Trieste
Name: Axel
Random Stuff:
*. I play guitar.
*. I'm in a band.
*. I have a girlfriend.
*. I'm Indonesian.
*. I smoke.
*. I hate idiots. xp

Name: Sarah
Random Stuff:
*. I play World of Warcraft.
*. I'm a cheapskate.
*. I have a boyfriend.
*. I'm Chinese Vietnamese.
*. I hate second-hand smoke.
*. I love my boyfriend heart *points at Trieste*  

soiitude

Triste

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:19 am
soiitude
Trieste
*. I smoke.

*. I hate second-hand smoke.

ROFL. xd

soiitude

Nyarr~ heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:39 am
soiitude

Trieste
Nyarr~ heart

Aww, Triste. So cute.  

Angsty Shem

Triste

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:26 pm
Angsty Shem
Aww, Triste. So cute.

You're not Australian anymore, Shem. xp

And HTF did you stalk me? eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:43 am
Me? Introduce myself? *cough* yeah, in your dreams, you all know me anyway, for all of those who don't... your gonna have to get to know me yourselves....  

StreekG

Angsty Shem

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:26 am
Trieste
And HTF did you stalk me? eek

Stalk? I'm the one who referred you, dipshit. smile  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers