Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:25 pm
ha ha
my boyfriend had world of warcraft too
I swear I spent more time on his computer than I spent with him

and just because I have to tell someone
horah I am not pregnant!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:03 am
I be me
ha ha
my boyfriend had world of warcraft too
I swear I spent more time on his computer than I spent with him

and just because I have to tell someone
horah I am not pregnant!

I used to whine at him for gaming when he could have been spending time with me, now I whine at him to go online and play WoW so that I have someone to help me with quests!

And yay for your non-pregnantness, I think!  

Squirrel of Doom

curli

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:07 am
Awesome, I wish I had world of warcraft. Then again, maybe it's a good thing I don't. After all, you would probably have to pry me away from it in order to get me to eat.

Congratulations on your non-baby, by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:07 am
WoW looks amazing, I want it...lol....but there is no way im paying monthly...too cheap...i can buy manga with that money...and fabric...and...crafty items...lol

Now Im all busy trying to get my lotto off the ground...just because i felt like making one...
blaugh  

Anal Tampon

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:55 pm
FurrieTsuki
WoW looks amazing, I want it...lol....but there is no way im paying monthly...too cheap...i can buy manga with that money...and fabric...and...crafty items...lol

Now Im all busy trying to get my lotto off the ground...just because i felt like making one...
blaugh

The WoW subscription is also where the boyfriend comes in ninja blaugh If I had a job I'd pay it but I've just finished my degree and nobody will employ me cos I'm either vastly overqualified or underqualified. sweatdrop

Can you post the link to your lotto please, I'll probably come along and join.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:24 am
Squirrel of Doom
FurrieTsuki

blaugh

The WoW subscription is also where the boyfriend comes in ninja blaugh If I had a job I'd pay it but I've just finished my degree and nobody will employ me cos I'm either vastly overqualified or underqualified. sweatdrop

Can you post the link to your lotto please, I'll probably come along and join.

I have a job, but I am still too cheap to pay for it, Ill take my free pay online games.

Lotto  

Anal Tampon

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:44 pm
thankyou

hey,
I might be (like 90% sure I am) moving to a house with no internet connection soon
I have to go for the interview thingey later, and I am scared as hell despite being told that I am practically garenteed the place

I am leaving home
this is a big step

but despite the lack of internet it does have three distinct advantages compared to living here
1. its not my parents home
2. it is walking distance to my school so I dont have to spend $6 a day and over an hour on the bus
3. it is not my parents home  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:02 am
I be me
thankyou

hey,
I might be (like 90% sure I am) moving to a house with no internet connection soon
I have to go for the interview thingey later, and I am scared as hell despite being told that I am practically garenteed the place

I am leaving home
this is a big step

but despite the lack of internet it does have three distinct advantages compared to living here
1. its not my parents home
2. it is walking distance to my school so I dont have to spend $6 a day and over an hour on the bus
3. it is not my parents home

Woo, congrats lady, and good luck with the interview even though you are guarenteed, interviews are scary things! I moved out officially about 6 months ago, best thing I ever did! I get on sooooooo much better with my parents now that they're not breathing down my neck 24/7.

But not so good about the no internet connection, how will the guild cope without its fearless leader?! lol  

Squirrel of Doom

curli

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:49 am
Sweet action, I can't wait to move out myself. Then again, I've only got about a year left before I do, so I can bear it. I bet you'll have loads of good times. 3nodding

Good luck with the interview, no matter how guaranteed the place is. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:20 pm
we will survive because we have you two!
you're all charming and stuff

but allas!
I went to the interview and they liked me and they will let me take my cat, but when I phoned centerlink (goverment agency that gives out cash) to apply for rent assistance they told me that I won't be elegable unless it is unreasionable for me to live at home. something they oh so brilliantly diddn't find the need to tell me when I phoned to ask how much I would be elegible for if I did move out. so I have to apply on the basis that somtimes I work at night whent he busses don't run, although when I work late its because I volenteer and not because its part of the course  

I be me
Vice Captain

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:31 am
Yes, do that, they can't leave a young lady wandering around at night, the heartless bastards, especially a young lady who is volunteering out of the goodness of her heart!

On a totally unrelated note, I went swimming and now my hair is crunchy with the goodness of chlorine, but I managed to swim a whole 1500m so I'm all proud of myself!

Again unrelated, unless I'm mistaken this is the 1600th post! *throws confetti*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:13 pm
goodness of chlorine?
and yay for 1500m!
I get all huffed and puffed after my first lap from one side of the pool to the other,
and I think once I did two laps and it nearly killed me

my parents got a new camera recently and I have to steal it from them one time to show you what I did too my hair
it is all short now
and I made another skirt I have been far too lazy to get photos of

woa!
new emoticons! pirate rofl
or were they always there and I just not notice  

I be me
Vice Captain

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:13 am
I be me

my parents got a new camera recently and I have to steal it from them one time to show you what I did too my hair
it is all short now
and I made another skirt I have been far too lazy to get photos of

I hereby demand pictures of new hair and skirt! I haven't crafted anything for about a month, I'm in a craftin' rut! Granted its mostly cos I can't actually afford any materials but nothing is making me want to run out and make things just now. *le sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:47 pm
NO MORE EXAMS!!!! rofl pirate

[/randomness]  

curli

Squirrel of Doom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:15 pm
curli
NO MORE EXAMS!!!! rofl pirate

[/randomness]

Heh, that was me about 2 weeks ago, congrats!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff