Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:33 am
DNA_Guru
Hussar trials in a bit over a week. I'll do fine methinks. :3

Then right after that, DAY AFTER trials end I have my HSC examination for Japanese Continuers....the speaking section anyway. Scary s**t.

lol scooty lol, well good luck with it hey, hehe uni starts tomoz, grrr an non-stop 5 hour shift, crap- not looking foward to it lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:48 am
I'm in my third year of uni - I'll probably be here forever.  

GoddessCarlie

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:44 am
Well..this is my procrastination...
I have several assignments due in the next couple of weeks, starting from this friday.
I plan to start soon, well the one due friday.
It scares my slightly, because it on sound production, and I've never done it before stressed .
Oh well, off i go, and get dinner...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:21 pm
lol, got two assignments, one on statistics, and another on either Karl Marx vs Schopher... or Ethics in science..... hmm that killed off my week off next week  

scruffy012

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:43 pm
I have to do ethics next year. I've heard mixed reports about the subject. So I'm a bit worried, but we'll see.
Good luck with your assignments...apparently the It ethics guy is impressed with big words....might help with yours.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:12 pm
yeah its a pretty good course actually, and yeah john atkins is impressed by big words, hehe he even admitted it himself in one of the workjshops lol, yeah you should give it a try, you can redo the first essay... yay  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:56 am
Ethics you say! surprised
OMG can't wait until Uni now. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:52 am
ill give you the ethics questions scotty me lad..., im goiung to choose between these two topics

3. Explain the views of Karl Marx and Joseph Schumpeter on the role of technology in the economy. Which view, in your opinion, gives a better guide to current events in the modern world?

4. Examine any one major case of unethical behaviour in science. Discuss the circumstances which led to the behaviour and indicate possible remedies.

im gunna start it tomorrow or next week  

scruffy012

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:13 pm
Well, I finally just started to do my sound assingment.
I have to make a 10 sec loop, then use filters to optimise it for web. (basically)
So, in my first attempt, I failed miserably. My loop, dosen't flow. crying .
So going for attempt number 2 razz .

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:30 pm
lol, i havenmt done that sort of stuff since yr10 computer studies, except i diodnt have to do a loop... i just had to make some sounds using a mic for a slideshow... it was pretty boring... hehehe good luck with it lol...  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:36 am
scruffy012
3. Explain the views of Karl Marx and Joseph Schumpeter on the role of technology in the economy. Which view, in your opinion, gives a better guide to current events in the modern world?

4. Examine any one major case of unethical behaviour in science. Discuss the circumstances which led to the behaviour and indicate possible remedies.

Oooh, I like the second one. I could write on it had I the stuff to do it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:53 am
DNA_Guru
scruffy012

Oooh, I like the second one. I could write on it had I the stuff to do it.

lol, in the end i didnt do that one but i did question 2. How is 'publis or perish' changing?

that was pretty good if you want to read my draft... we get to do a re-write so i handed in a completeed draft, adn ill expand it and complete it properly later.. if ya wantr a read scott, its only 1024 words  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:13 am
Not really in the mood to tell the truth. Sort of mellow at the moment. I like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:17 am
DNA_Guru
Not really in the mood to tell the truth. Sort of mellow at the moment. I like it.

i spose thats good.............. lol  

scruffy012

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:20 am
Mmm, I need to consult Mel ona few Chemistry things, possibly Bio stuff too. No offence Sam. XD  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff