Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:49 pm
Star shook her head. "I don't. It's so...cold and wet. Fire is much better." She smiled and thought of a warm, hot fire here. But of course, if she started one, it'd burn the place around.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:51 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star shook her head. "I don't. It's so...cold and wet. Fire is much better." She smiled and thought of a warm, hot fire here. But of course, if she started one, it'd burn the place around.
*he shrugged* your call *he started to run around in the now falling drizzle*  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:58 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy

Star frowned as the rain got more and more intense. "Well this is just great." Star muttered. She sulkily walked to a tree on the edges of the clearing and turned human, trying to dry herself with a towel. She looke at Meagan but she seemed unfazed. Star shrugged and watched Sky play in the rain.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:00 pm
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy

Star frowned as the rain got more and more intense. "Well this is just great." Star muttered. She sulkily walked to a tree on the edges of the clearing and turned human, trying to dry herself with a towel. She looke at Meagan but she seemed unfazed. Star shrugged and watched Sky play in the rain.
*he slipped and slid in the mud* WEEEEEEEE!! *realizes how childish it was but diddn't care because he was having to much fun*  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:05 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy

*he slipped and slid in the mud* WEEEEEEEE!! *realizes how childish it was but diddn't care because he was having to much fun*

Star smacked herself on the forehead. "You're supposed to set a good example to everyone! Don't make me babysit you too!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:06 pm
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy

Star smacked herself on the forehead. "You're supposed to set a good example to everyone! Don't make me babysit you too!"
*shakes his mud on her out of his fur* you couldn't even catch me!  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:09 pm
skypheonix

Star closed her eyes and growled. "Sky....you jerk! Get your a** back here!" Star yelled and ran after him, turning into her wolf form.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:13 pm
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix

Star closed her eyes and growled. "Sky....you jerk! Get your a** back here!" Star yelled and ran after him, turning into her wolf form.
*he whimpered and ran* No cursing! Meanie!  

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:18 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix

"I don't care if you're the king of the world at this moment!" Star said between her growls. "You big baby Sky!" She quickened her pace and pounced on him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:39 pm
Meagan smiled and sighed as the rain fell on her face and the two others chased eachother, she turned into her wolf form and walked into the woods  

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:47 pm
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix

"I don't care if you're the king of the world at this moment!" Star said between her growls. "You big baby Sky!" She quickened her pace and pounced on him.
*he got squished and his face splashed in the mud* I'm no baby!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:51 pm
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix

*he got squished and his face splashed in the mud* I'm no baby!

~.^ "With that whiney voice, you sure sound like one." She pushed him a bit furthur into the mud before getting off. "You deserve it anyways for what you did to me." She looked over at Meagan. "Yeah, this is Sky, the Alpha." Star rolled her eyes and shook herself off. Going back under the tree, she laid down and curled herself up. "If I catch a cold, I'll be back for you again, Sky." Star closed her eyes.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

skypheonix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:53 pm
*he blinked* what did i do gonk *sighed and sat there in the rain*  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:56 pm
skypheonix
*he blinked* what did i do gonk *sighed and sat there in the rain*
flame walk to the clearing asn stared to look around and then headed for a stream and got himself a drink water and stood in the rain looking around till he saw another wolf and started to shake in fear((il reply later i gtg now))  

Slighter
Captain

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:41 pm
Maewolf
Meagan smiled and sighed as the rain fell on her face and the two others chased eachother, she turned into her wolf form and walked into the woods

She haerd star mention that he was the alpha and she was quite suprised by this but she brushed it off and layed down closing her eyes while she listend to the rain fall  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff