Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Serenity's Supermind - The story of a Spy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:51 pm
"Choose," Seto said once they reached a long hallway. "Any except for the last two. Those are reserved for Mokuba and me alone. Breakfast is at 4:30 sharp--"
"WHEN?" Jou interrupted. Seto shot him a dark look.
"If you don't want to hear what I have to say, you know where the door is."
"Aren't we...in the air?"
"Yes, we are." Jou was silent, thinking over what Seto was getting at. Seto continued. "...But of course, everyone is welcome to grab something to eat until 8:30, where it will close until 12:30, when we will have lunch. The duels start tomorrow at 10 AM. I suggest that you take the time from now until then to unpack and to find where everything is. Try your best not to bother me, as I'll be getting ready for my duels as well." He began to walk off towards an unknown destination, calling over his shoulder, "Oh, and if you feel an urge to satisfy yourself, make sure that you do it before we go to bed. I don't want to be kept awake by anyone being weird."

Serenity looked at her brother and at everyone else in the hall. Suddenly, she realized that she was the only female there, (No Mai, right?) and became a little self-consious.

"WHOA! Look at these rooms!!" Jou shouted after running through a few of them. "Oh, damn! Dibbs on this one!"
"What? I already claimed this one!" Tristan argued.
"Not aloud, you didn't!"
"What? That's so unfair!"
"No it's not!"
Serenity clutched her suitcase handle and wet her lips. She wanted a room next to her brother, but she couldn't care less about Tristan. 'Actually,' she thought, 'it might be a good idea to get a room next to Namu. That way, I can listen to every move that he makes. Everything he says in his sleep... I wonder how thin these walls are...?' She glanced at 'Namu' with a little smile,

"We should room next to eachother so that we can hang out at night and not bother anyone."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:28 am
(Yes, Mai and Mokuba are also females. :p)

"Sounds good to me..." Namu replied in a regular tone. He walked towards one of the doors and couldn't help but smirk in his own twisted dark way. "I believe these aren't taken yet." he said as he turned around pointing two doors that where reasonably close together.
He didn't care about who slept next to him, not at all! He could command Odion without opening his mouth from whatever distance anyway.
He did sort of regret not being able to get a room with Bakura without seeming slightly suspicious. He gave Baku an apologizing glance when Serenity didn't see him, and he was only half joking.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:54 pm
(Oh, really? I'm 'n idiot.)

"Alright!" Serenity said moving into the room that was closest to her brothers. "Wow, this is really spacy.... Kinda forboding though... not very personal..."

The room was certainly spacy. It had a very modern look to it and everything seemed primmed and tidy. The tabletop sparkled under the overhead white halogen lights and the bed was set off in the corner. The sheets were a light shade of blue and were tucked in all the way to the wall. She rolled her suitcase over to it and plopped it down. Her purse she'd abandoned on the sparkeling table. The tape was still inside of it, but she figured that even a Ghoul wouldn't go rifling through her purse so quickly. Also, she'd picked up over the years, if you left something out in the open there was less of a chance that someone'd go over and look through it because if SHE left it out, it would have been like she was admitting there was nothing in there she'd miss--nothing worth going in there after.

Feeling confident, she began to unpack her suitcase, her back still on her purse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:52 pm
(And Tea! eek I seriously forgot about her! )
Marik walked in the room he called his own and looked around without any interest. He put his stuff on his bed and was about to leave the room, when he realized this room missed something important: "Meat hooks..." He growled after discovering this. To Marik, having meat hooks in his room equalled Rex* having a girlfriend's bra in his bedroom.
He shook his head because he thought it was so silly of Kaiba to forget those and then left his room again, walking into Serenity's.
"These rooms look all the same," he started, before he got interrupted by his growling stomach. He didn't remember the last time he ate, because in that basement (with meat hooks) of his, there was no daylight so you could easily forget all about the time.

(*Rex is the only male of who I'm sure he's not gay. sweatdrop )  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:09 am
(I don't think that anyone was playing her from the start though... Like, she was in as an NPC, but she didn't make it on the blimph. Is Yuugi there? Who is on the blimph right now? And, I doubt that Rex has a anyfriend. No girls in the series fall for him. x3 He's been forced into celebacy. xD)

"Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?" Serenity asked as she put clothing on the coat hangers in the closet. She hung them up according to type (skirts versus shirts versus pants etc), cut (short, long, thin, high) and then color. She then made sure that there was an equadistant space between all of the hangers so that one could see each article of clothing just as easilly as the next. Then, she pulled some books out of her bag and put them on the table next to her bed.

Two were dog-eared and looked lovingly used. The other seemed brand new and had a bright shiny cover. All were paperback mysteries.

She then took out another purse from her suitcase. However, this one had shampoo and conditioner in it as well as a toothbrush, eye shadow, straightener and various other little things. She moved back out into the hall in search of the bathroom. When she finally found it, she left her purse near the door, not really afraid of people finding it. ('Who'd want tampons, really?')

When she was finally done unpacking with her suitcase in the closet, she sat down in one of the chairs in her room with a tired sigh. "It's always a bother to unpack," she said aloud. She then reached for her purse and was glad to see that the disc was still there. Her eyes moved to a flat LCD widescreen tv that was hanging from the ceiling. She wondered momentarilly what Seto would do with a blimph on a daily basis, and if he'd sell everything in the rooms after the finals.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:54 am
"That's because you do it so well." Marik replied in genuine amazement. "I don't understand how you can do it like that.. I just take out what I need when I need it..."
His eyes went from wherever she was looking to her elegant hands and from there to her stomach.

The stomach and chest have always been the most interesting thing of the human body to Marik. Almost everything that was pumping was in there and he could feel it when he put his hands on it... Suddenly he longed to feel the pounding in one's body becoming weaker. So weak he had to hold his breath to hear it fade away.

He looked at Serenity in a hungry way without thinking about anything but her hanging from a meathook.

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:50 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:18 pm
Serenity noticed how oddly that the blonde was looking at her and immediately began to feel unnerved, not knowing what the look meant. He almost appeared to be...satisfied? Turned on? Feeling somewhat uncomfortable, but not wanting to appear like she was, she merely crossed her arms over her chest and her knees over her thigh. From where she was sitting, she could see out the window.

The ground was getting farther and farther away, but that wasn't what Serenity was trying to not obviously stare at. In the reflection on the glass she could see a very light transparent view of the room. It was her way of looking behind her without a mirror.

'This might be a good time,' she thought, 'to ask him some questions about being a Ghoul...if I could get his contacts then perhaps I could track him down... But how could I possibly get him to talk about it without him suspecting me? I don't know how I can... I don't want to make the group sound good... I'm not even supposed to know about it! Well... supposedly. If I'm really a new face, then he doesn't know that I know...unless he knows about the tape...' She allowed herself to sigh to herself, obviously she was indecisive about something. 'But whatever I do I really have to think about it. I can't just jump into something that I might not be able to get out of... pretending to join is out of the question... I might have to do things I don't want to... It might take years! I might not get out of it alive...'

"I really hope," she said finally, "That this tournament turns out alright in the end."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:51 am
"Of course it'll turn out alright!" Marik said with a chuckle, "because I'm going to win it." He put his hands of his hips and smirked at an imaginar opponent somewhere in the room.
For one second there he became afraid though. What if this girl would figure him out now..? But then again: probably all of the contestants were sure about their victory so he didn't have to worry.
"And when I do that crazy dwarf won't have his title anymore right?"
Woops. That was out before he realized it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:03 am
(Holy...s**t! She actually replies! o.o! *I'm talking about myself* x3)

Serenity turned and looked at Malik. At best, her expression was 'sour.'
"Forget Yuugi, you'll have to beat my brother before you can get to him--and he's such an incredible duelist you haven't got a chance!" she said, trying to keep as much venom out of her tone as possible. She sighed. This wasn't going where she wanted it to. She wanted to know as much about him as possible. "Where did you learn to play Duel Monsters?"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:45 am
(x3)
Marik was surprised by her not-amused reaction, but didn't let it whipe his smirk off of his face.
"I saw some kids playing this card game in the shopping centre and I asked them about it. It was funny how fast I was able to beat them at 'their' game." He watched her reaction for a while before he continued. "Why do you want to know? Do you doubt my skills or something?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:36 pm
(Oh, And Keigo, at some point durring this RP, have Marik discover the tape and let it be at such a time that Serenity doesn't realize that he knows what is on it. Like, he knows that it's missing, and got a description from his dead rare hunter of her... and puts it together that way... or he can steal it and she'll either know she's in danger or not. Again, your call. [Boy, I'm putting the ball in your court a heck of a lot, aren't I..? Haha.])

Serenity turned and faced him again, crossing her knees and grinning at him a moment before responding--trying to ignore his current disposition: arrogant. "I'm only trying to get to know you a little better. I really like making new friends, that's all."

"My brother is really protective of me, so I don't really get to make many guy friends. He seems to think that every single being with testosterone is out there to molest me or something..." she giggled at the thought. "It's a little crazy, actually... I don't know how he'd think that..." She wrung her fingers absentmindedly. She wasn't really lying anymore...

"But--" she said, forcing herself off of her train of thought, "Speaking of guys..." she grinned, "Who was that beautiful man who got out of the car WITH you? Are you collegues or something?"

(Did you know that the more you know about a person the less likely you are to kill them? That's because you see them as a human being more, and less like an object. The armed forces are taught to think of the enemy as an object, and not as individuals to make it easier on them. In Marik's case however, this probably backfires; he probably likes seeing them as a person because that makes it all the more intimate and personal.)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:23 am
(Well, you're the one with innitiatives most of the time so it's fine. And you're probably right about the backfiring. xD)

"No, it's hard to have colleagues when you're unemployed." Marik shrugged, as his eyes went through the room. "She actually cleaned her stuff. Crazy girl." Then, he saw the purse with the disc in it. He did not yet realize it was his though. "And he wasn't what I'd call beautifull, really," he added, surpressing a laugh.
"Why would anyone want to rape you?" his tone had become completely serious all of the sudden, and he didn't seem to be joking.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:24 pm
"Yes, well..." Serenity started, she was about to say, 'doesn't that just mean you don't like guys?' when Marik changed the subject a little.

She frowned, not sure if it was meant as an insult. "Well, I said that I thought that the idea was silly, didn't I?" She crossed her arms, not able to feel anything but a LITTLE offended, "But rape isn't usually about sexual desire. Statistics show that 97% of the time, it's about showing your power over your victim. Rape is a thing about control.

"My brother," she continued, "Is a very honorable person. He wouldn't do anything to diminish his pride willingfully." She said this with a slight glint in her eyes, remembering what the man in front of her had done to her brother on the video tape. It took all of her self control not to reach out and try and strangle him. Every time she tried to get close to him though, he said something that steered the attention back away from him. "Some people think that I'm his only weakness then. That is how he sees it as well. That is why he is so protective of me, I think..." She thought for a few seconds, "Yea, he's always really protective when it comes to men too. Thats probably why I have a lot of male friends..." She looked up at Marik's icy purple eyes. "But I like the strong, dark, handsome, and silent type... Forvige me for asking, but if he isn't your collegue, then how to you know him? Is he your brother? Could you introduce me to him?" She put on a hopefull fake smile.

Perhaps if she wasn't going to get anywhere with 'Namu' she might be able to get somewhere with the tanned skinned fellow. "I mean... no offense... but you're a bit too effeminate for my tastes. You are pretty though..." She smiled broadly, pretending that that'd excuse her from talking about such personal things. This person wasn't Japanese--maybe he wouldn't be offended by the same things?  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:10 am
"Why thank you," Marik replied with a broad and sincere smile. "It's sort of what that 'beautiful man' told me. And I do like guys, I just want them good-looking." his smirk became slightly wider at the thought of last time. When they had taped what they were doing. When Bakura showed up. And where the disc got lost. "Hmn... This is probably her... Pheh, sugar! " He looked at her with a critical glare, looking somewhat like a fashion designer who saw his latest creation on a model for the first time. "And sure I could introduce you to him... But I'm not sure if I want to do that." He raised a nosethrill.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff