Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:24 pm
"Maybe we can pawn these two for his cool looking clothes." Seto said dreamily, thinking of all the things he could do with the costume.
"We're not whores you know, we did marry you." Uzihsi glared angrily.
"You can't of?! I'm only some age between 15 and 19! I can't get married." Seto cried out. "And my brother is only between 10 and 14!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:10 pm
" I dont remember any ceremony! Unless you two got us drunk or something. " Mokuba siad pointign to the two girls in that dramatic way.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:57 am
"We're married because our father gave you our hands in marriage. YOu can't duck out on us." Uzihsi said angrily.
"Can't we trade you to someone or something?" Seto asked, in an uncharacteristically nervous way.
"Of course not! What do you think we are? Savages?" Akuzihs wrinkled her nose.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:22 pm
" But I'm to young, and I dont wanna be married!" Mokuba whined a little. he neevr had plans on marrying anyone, at least not yet.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:55 pm
"Tough. You're married til death do us part." A meteor promptly fell upon the two girls, crushing them, because this is a b-movie and that's bad foreshadowing.
"That was anticlimactic." Seto commented, tapping the meteor with a stick, which promptly burst into flames as it was still hot.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:53 pm
Malik, who was still wearing the BEWD costume, was in a large movie studio pitching his idea to a large group of board members, one of said board members happened to be Croquet, who was laughing in a way that was meant to be evil....but just wasn't.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:13 pm
Mokuba jumped grabbing a part of Setos trenchcoat as the meteor hit the ground. While he was poking at it Mokuba leaned his head closer to get a closer look, but once it bursted into flames Mokuba jumped back again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:06 pm
Croquet stopped laughing at Malik's look. "What? It's not evil enough is it? I just try so hard and it never works the way I want..."

Back at the meteor site, a tall beautiful girl stepped from the wreckage, barely clothed in tattered fabric.
"You must help me! I'm from the planet <3*!& and we need your help! My people are at war and you're the only one who can save us!" She threw herself at Seto, like a common fangirl.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:25 pm
" Of coarse, Seto saving the world..again. Whens it MY turn to shine darnit. " Mokuba said rolling his eyes a little pissed but still holding on to Seto.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:48 am
"Wait..." <3*!& said. "You're a lot taller, and your hair's a lot shorter than the great hero... Are you sure you're him?"
"This hero is shorter and has longer hair than me? Who on earth could you mean? Did you maybe get redirected or something? Did your meteor crash on the wrong planet?" Seto was having one of those moments where he completely forgot his brother was there.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:11 pm
Mokuba looked from behind Seto at the girl, was he going crazy, it could'nt be he must've been going nuts. " What are you talking about? " Mokuba asked the woman making himself visible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:13 pm
The girl looked over at Mokuba and her eyes widened in shock. "You! You're our great saviour!"
She knelt before him. "You must help us! My planet, full of extremely beautiful aliens that look a lot like humans is going to be destroyed!"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:59 pm
Mokuba looked a little shocked at all of this, but then got a determined look in his eyes. The look like he was superior and powerful, kinda like the look Seto gets during a duel." Don't worry, I will save all of you." Mokuba said with confidence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:15 pm
"Oh no you won't. It's your bedtime soon." Seto said.
"But he must!" <3*!& cried out. "He must save us."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:38 pm
" The world doesnt wait for a bedtime." Mokuba said in a cocky tone

((wow, that was a lame line..yay! mrgreen ))  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff