Reply 62: Role Playing in Reailty
Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:04 pm
Gerad looked down into his book reading it in a ancient language made by angels for chakra control.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:22 pm
Wolfine walked up to Gerad and said"I'll fight you"a confident smile on her face.  

Ketini

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:18 am
"Ok!" Gerad got up and wentto the sparring room. Waiting for Wolfine  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:37 am
She petted Shitenshin's head as it nuzzled against her neck.  

Kuro Neko Iris

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:15 am
Character name: Ty
Sex: male
Background: Grew up by himself never had a family lived on the streets
Pet: 3 white kitties that always stay on his shoulder and his head
Speacial Jutsu: Infernal flame jutsu
Kekkei Genkai: Extreem close range strength
Clan: I don't know none( will update when someone tells me what all the different clans are)

" Hey peeps" Ty looked around the room at all the people. " Whatsup?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:27 am
As Gerad was waiting he felt something weird coming from his back he then screamed he grew Black wings with blood stained feathers on the ends of the wings his eye became blood red once being green 6 green lines appeared in is eye 5 going to the center and then connecting into one and that going to the top then his nails became dark blue and his hair lifted up in the air becomming white his muscels strengthened and Gerad was looking straight ahead acting completely different. "Bloodline limit shadow of the angel! I have read about this it sucks up my chakra rapidly but at my chakra control I can keep this form for 20 minutes before collapsing. It does benefit me it strengthens 2 of my senses and disables my smell,taste,and touch I can see 200 feet farther than a human my hearing allows me to pick up the slightest movement but does cause me to waist chakra 'cause I lose more chakra control from the hurting it causes. It does flood me with divine chakra this chakra isn't sucked up but it isn't energy like regular chakra this chakra can be molded to strengthen regular chakra to deal more damage and it also strengthens my chakra control by transporting chakra into almost anywhere in my body easily except for my feet. But it does exhaust me of energy so I would be unconcios for over a day and need to eat 5 times more than regular to regain my energy." Gerad with his new found ability was eager to use it on Wolfine.  

GeradAkkdesu

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:30 pm
( Im back guys sorry about that oh yea welcome to the people who joined and may you invite all your friends too oh yea you can make up a clan)

Kigaru watched as the fights started smiling at he's students wondering if he should bring them to the forest of death and teach them there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:18 pm
Gerad bored went back to his normal form and took out a poster and put it on the wall then put one everywhere. "Neji is so gonna be humiliated! Hehe"User Image  

GeradAkkdesu

Ketini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:53 pm
GeradAkkdesu
As Gerad was waiting he felt something weird coming from his back he then screamed he grew Black wings with blood stained feathers on the ends of the wings his eye became blood red once being green 6 green lines appeared in is eye 5 going to the center and then connecting into one and that going to the top then his nails became dark blue and his hair lifted up in the air becomming white his muscels strengthened and Gerad was looking straight ahead acting completely different. "Bloodline limit shadow of the angel! I have read about this it sucks up my chakra rapidly but at my chakra control I can keep this form for 20 minutes before collapsing. It does benefit me it strengthens 2 of my senses and disables my smell,taste,and touch I can see 200 feet farther than a human my hearing allows me to pick up the slightest movement but does cause me to waist chakra 'cause I lose more chakra control from the hurting it causes. It does flood me with divine chakra this chakra isn't sucked up but it isn't energy like regular chakra this chakra can be molded to strengthen regular chakra to deal more damage and it also strengthens my chakra control by transporting chakra into almost anywhere in my body easily except for my feet. But it does exhaust me of energy so I would be unconcios for over a day and need to eat 5 times more than regular to regain my energy." Gerad with his new found ability was eager to use it on Wolfine.

Wofine was a little surprised but shrugged it off. She took in a huge breath and started chanting something. Suddenly to wolf ears popped up from her head and her eyes become a glowing gray and her nails grew"ready"she said and started running toward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:31 pm
As kigaru watches the match began he wonders if he should just pick one student instead of taking them all.  

Scarletnoob

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:01 am
Iris watched the fight as she patted Shitenshins head. Then she glanced over at Kigaru, reading his thoughts as her eyes glowed a dark black.
"Why would choose one out of all of us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:34 am
Wolfine jumped on Gerad and bit his shoulder  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:04 pm
Kuro Neko Iris
Iris watched the fight as she patted Shitenshins head. Then she glanced over at Kigaru, reading his thoughts as her eyes glowed a dark black.
"Why would choose one out of all of us?"

Because I cannot chose all of you for my mission. Only one person can go with me while the rest train with my clone.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:11 pm
"Fight me"she growled.  

Ketini

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:47 pm
Ty glares at this strange sight. " Fight Fight Fight......"  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers