Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What are you going to be for Halloween? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBloodyXWristxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:10 am
ShadowLotus
Most likely a gothic cat-girl. Maybe even a Gothic Lolita Catgirl.

-luff- sounds adorable  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:48 pm
gonna dress up normally anyone asks what I am heres my reposnse "I'm a himicidal maniac I look just like everyne else" ^.^  

Dante Omura

The Vampire Persephone

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:56 am
Hmm... Im thinking Phantom of the Opera.. but I'm prone to quickly changing my mind...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:43 am
The Vampire Persephone
Hmm... Im thinking Phantom of the Opera.. but I'm prone to quickly changing my mind...

Oh! You should do it.

I'd do it if I didn't already have my Leia costume made. If I had a guy who would be Erik, I would be Christine, but I would gladly be Erik myself. He's not a hard costume to compile.

^_^

That's right guys, I have the costume completed. Well, we still need to put the slits up the sides of the dress. But, my belt's done, my boots are purchased - very reminiscent of planet Hoth - , and I have enough hair to make the buns on my ears. It's so amazing.

Anyway, once I've got it fully completed, and once I'm not puffy anymore, I'll take pictures for you all to see.

MortSanglant

Willie-John[Abomination]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:12 am
i'm gonna be some sort of undead ninja...basicly..make my self look dead and put a piece of cloth over my mouth and a naruto head band..and some kick a** pants with chains and s**t..oh!..and fishnetshirt..and some random black shirt....i think thats what i'm gonna do..unless i find somethng else...thats what i'm being  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:09 am
im gonna wear what in wearin on gaia...hehehe i have the bat 2...this or maybe a mobster wit my airsoft tommy gun...it's my friend's he left it over here....  

PVT.Jake_Tompson

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:36 am
User Image

I'm gonna be a dark-ish doll with my sister because I already have the clothes
>.>

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:38 pm
MortSanglant
The Vampire Persephone

Oh! You should do it.

I'd do it if I didn't already have my Leia costume made. If I had a guy who would be Erik, I would be Christine, but I would gladly be Erik myself. He's not a hard costume to compile.

^_^

That's right guys, I have the costume completed. Well, we still need to put the slits up the sides of the dress. But, my belt's done, my boots are purchased - very reminiscent of planet Hoth - , and I have enough hair to make the buns on my ears. It's so amazing.

Anyway, once I've got it fully completed, and once I'm not puffy anymore, I'll take pictures for you all to see.
This is why you rock so much. You can turn Star Wars gothic. Now do you see why we all love you here? 4laugh

Anywho, this Halloween I shall be a kitty! That way, I can REALLY be Fluffy for a day. 3nodding  

EvFaerAshlynn

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 am
I'll wear pajama pants, and a nice dress shirt and go as a prep.

razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:37 am
I have a limited amount of money and I'm in another country this Halloween...can anyone suggest anything? I don't have access to all my goodily (yes, goodily) costuming stuff.  

xxLexiconxx

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:17 pm
I still dont know what im going to be for holloween. I Normaly start in march.
A crossdressing crazed massmurder with crabbs. Thats it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:26 pm
a sexi vampire...or somthing like that...well i dont know yet...>.<  

Kuro_Hana101

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:33 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
MortSanglant
The Vampire Persephone

Oh! You should do it.

^_^

This is why you rock so much. You can turn Star Wars gothic. Now do you see why we all love you here? 4laugh

Anywho, this Halloween I shall be a kitty! That way, I can REALLY be Fluffy for a day. 3nodding

whee

Well, I could turn Star Wars gothic, if I was actually going for that look.

But I'm doing a natural/traditional Leia costume.

4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:56 pm
Well... I know what I'm going to wear, but not what I'm going as. I'm going to wear some shoes (no, really), over-the-knee black and white striped socks, then I'm going to sew this really cute dress based off of one the I saw at hottopic.com (the one you see when you click on the haloween section--or the one that was up when I went there) because I'm too cheap to actually buy something and I like to sew(le gasp...yes, I'm that much of a loser) and... cat ears, a cat tail, black and red feather wings... probably some really cool eyeliner/eyeshadow.

yepyep.

3nodding  

Getsukodomo

eonthemoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:56 am
Possible costumes (that I thought of right now):
1. Fairy - kind of forest fairy. None of that generic girly/Tinkerbell s**t sold a store.
2. Rainbow Bright - heh. It will take to long to make.
3. Sally from nightmare before x-mas - heh.
4. Pirite - no
5. One of my OC's - but most of them are guys! Doh'! I guess I could use duck tape to hide my boobs or somethan'...
6. Not even make a costume at all coz' I won’t were it anywhere! Halloween is not popular in my neborhood. emo

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff