Reply Memorable Threads
AFG Host Club? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:51 pm
Gah, Rin actually mentioned this anime a week back or so and it looked so cute/funny. I wouldn't mind being considered for one of the artists, as long as I don't have to finish it any time soon. Really been swamped with school work and I still have that picture I haven't even started for you Diana. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:51 pm
User Image

Name: Artemis Vulpes
Nick Name: Arty
Age in appearance: Late Teens
Height: 5'2"
Race: Being
Species Appearance: Anthro-Black Fox
Eye Color: Hazel
Fur color: Black fur covering most of body and face with white tiled tail and ears
Hair Color: White
Hair Style: Short hair with long bangs hanging down over right brow
Appearance: As a younger version of Arty, he lacks the typical scare across his right eye that is usually seen. Beyond all other physical descriptions she is wearing all the items seen above.

Artemis Vulpes

Alainn Dearmad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:52 pm
D: Now that I am done editing my description. I really need to get a character sheet done at some point.

EDIT: ACK. Maybe I should re-format my description. Everyone else is doing it differently then I did. D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:54 pm
Krissim Klaw
Gah, Rin actually mentioned this anime a week back or so and it looked so cute/funny. I wouldn't mind being considered for one of the artists, as long as I don't have to finish it any time soon. Really been swamped with school work and I still have that picture I haven't even started for you Diana. sweatdrop

Like I said, this is a long term project. I know very well this is a bad time of year to be poking artists with some many back in classes. The art is done when it is done. 3nodding

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:56 pm
Alainn Dearmad
D: Now that I am done editing my description. I really need to get a character sheet done at some point.

EDIT: ACK. Maybe I should re-format my description. Everyone else is doing it differently then I did. D:

You do it however you feel like it. razz The only other profiles posted are both mine.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:57 pm
User Image

Name: Rain
Species: Snow Leopard
Personality: First and foremost, she is very quiet and shy. She is rather aloof and is fearful of too many people around her. She does not like crowds or large gatherings of people. She is also kind and eager to please. Ont he other hand, she is quick to temper and is quite emotionally sensitive.

Height: 5'4"
Body type: athletic
Tail: Tail is very long and very fluffy/fuzzy/thick furred. Not fluffy with pointed tip, but it has ROUNDED tip.
Headhair: Her main hairstyle is waist length and white. Her newish hair is still waist length but is white with blue/violet highlights through it. I really don't care what sort of hairstyle it is as long as it stays the same color
Eyes: Eye are large, the round cat eyes, not the oval eyes. Her eyes are dark orange. her eyes are usually black lined
Tattoos/piercings: Earring in left ear with small bell attached. Other than that, anything goes..but the first one HAS to be there
reference:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Rainey_angel81/Bunny Bears/Commissions/RainCOl_by_Max.jpg  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Like I said, this is a long term project. I know very well this is a bad time of year to be poking artists with some many back in classes. The art is done when it is done. 3nodding
Ok, then you could put me tentativly down as an artist. Also wouldn't mind maybe sticking up my male avi/Aeden as one of the hosts, but I don't have some of the clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:59 pm
Alainn Dearmad
:3 Wearing this: User Image (Horns, cig and earrings are optional)

Quote:

Jay is a female blue jay. She has no special coloring, piercings, etc. Just what the goddess gave her. Her eyes are emerald green, she's about 5'6 (just because she's a bird, doesn't mean she's short. :3 ), 22 years of age and 130 lbs.
Personality wise, Jay tends to come off as aloof and spastic, yet intelligent. Lately, she has become associated with a band called The Raging Dykes, and dresses accordingly.

Fursona Images (Still don't have one that feels right to me)

Photos of actual Blue Jays.

That is my RL name whee

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
Ok, then you could put me tentativly down as an artist. Also wouldn't mind maybe sticking up my male avi/Aeden as one of the hosts, but I don't have some of the clothes.

What does he need? I have the jacket, shirt, tie and pin to send over.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:03 pm
Well since I don't go to school, the only thing that prevents me from doing art constantly is chores and the baby  

Leyla Giselle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:06 pm
Leyla Giselle
Well since I don't go to school, the only thing that prevents me from doing art constantly is chores and the baby

How old is the little rugrat now anyway?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

What does he need? I have the jacket, shirt, tie and pin to send over.
All I need is the jacket and pin... and maybe the shirt since I'm not sure I have any that would look good under it. Other than that I have everything.  

Ootheca

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

She's gonna be a year old Oct 5th! x3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Alainn Dearmad
OH MAN. EDITED OUT.

That is my RL name whee

:3 It's a pretty name.

xD And I re-formated my desc. I think it gives a lot more information this way.

Alainn Dearmad

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:10 pm
Leyla Giselle
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

She's gonna be a year old Oct 5th! x3

I knew it was somewhere around a year since you had her. 4laugh

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas